Hey, Sup Forums...

Hey, Sup Forums, if white people are inherently superior then why is it that while most of Europe was living in huts Mexicans were building things like this?

Checkmate, stormfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahua_peoples
youtu.be/27mUzzmeLvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh savages.
and so on and so forth.

Only city Mexicans built things like this.

Rural and suburban Mexicans were living in huts.

Actually they were mayans, mayan population is really low nowadays, they had migration problems in the past and their society at its peak were destroyed, also spaniards and later the mexican republic genocided them, there are pure mayans today but most of them are uneducated

That was constructed in the 9th century ad. You kikes haven't re-written that shit yet, try again faggot

That's true of white people as well up until like the 1800s.

Nonetheless the point stands. Indigenous non-white people were doing advanced things.

That was the extent that the spics could do.
> Europeans then pioneered in architecture and interior design
> Best historic palaces and homes in the world are in parts of Europe and colonial America.
> Spics suck

And in the 9th century AD Europe was for the most part a shithole. Contemporary Scandinavians and Slavs were barely African level.

you know why those civilizations died out?
they deforested the entire area so there was no more rain fall, the drought killed them off

youre fucking retarded

>That was the extent that the spics could do.
And how do you know? Why conclude that what has been accomplished thus far is the upper limit for what non-whites can do?

If you applied that kind of thinking 2000 years ago you would have to conclude that white people are inferior. Yet clearly history has shown this to not be the case.

Because Spaniards are so fucking filthy that the bacteria from them killed like 90% of the indigenous population?

American education at its finest

The people who built this also believed that lopping off a person's head each day made the sun come up, so.

Duh Jewz wuz keepin us down n sheeeit

indios are mud peasants today, hard to believe they did that.

You're thinking of the Aztecs. The Mayans were a different pre-Colombian civilization.

Not to mention the Romans also practiced ritual sacrifice and no one is calling them savages.

Nephilim built that shit, not knuckle dragging shit skins

Fuck you gas lighter

It wasn't Mexicans. It was an advanced lost race that existed before and separate from the savage tribes in the US and Mexico.

Europoops were out of the picture when the Romanians did build the civ

How will they ever recover

they had collapsed long before the spaniards came

These were not constructed. These were FOUND by the surviving humans after a comet fucking almost destroyed us as a species.

Oh shit, I never actually thought about that

>Americans are more likely to believe in ancient ocean-travelling Jews led by zombie Jesus (who is also half-alien) than they are to consider that maybe race isn't an important distinction between people.

The only non-white competitors are Asians.
> The Mayan Temple was essentially the world trade center of its time.
> As others have said, most everyone else was still living in huts, stone huts if you're fortunate
> Life in 9th century AD overall was ass

Yes, there was a tribe of Blue Eyed Giants in America before the plains Indians.

>every butthurt nigger and Turk has to compare Europeans and shitskins 1000+ years ago, because shitskins are still living in huts while Europeans are exploring Mars
Why did shitskins have more impressive achievements back then than they do today?
>hard mode: don't blame whitey

>spics
>Aztecs
if you're an idiot, don't fucking speak up.
Aztecs are Amerindians with a genetic profile 1/3 Siberian and 2/3 East Asian.

considering the jews run every western country, it's not hard to believe they can do some crazy shit

> Mayan temple was essentially the world trade center in the region*
> A thousand years plus is a long time, possible other superstructures in european countries that were destroyed long ago and built over are still possible

More lies that the natives built pyramids. We wuz bilders of peeramids too! Latino pride!

Nah mufuggah we built that shit but them jewz came and stole our history

WE

>being this butthurt over the nomenclature to describe a brand of shitskin

WUZ

And this is older than Oxford university by thousands of years.

Once again, built by brown people.

> Life in 9th century AD overall was ass
Life right now overall is ass. But this is exactly my point, if you're going to draw a line at this point in history and declare "Everyone with an advanced civilization is genetically superior" that's extremely arbitrary when if we examine history we'll notice that "advanced civilizations" are fluid with advanced cultures collapsing and primitive cultures developing to surpass them. This process will probably never end so it's ridiculous to conclude that we've already decided the "winners" of history.

WE WUZ ATZAKOTACOTIZILAIZLIATOCLICOAL ´N SHIEEET

Dumb motherfuckers, this thread is bad even by Sup Forums standard

u wot m8

Because civilizations have a limited lifespan of about 1000 years and collapse is inevitable.

This is just as true for whitey as it is for pre-Colombian civilization. In a few hundred years western civilization is probably going to be dead and history will march on regardless.

A civilization of low intelligence brutes is what it would take to build such an autistic waste of time and energy. No, Europeans were busy inventing useful shit.

Why not blame whitey? We've sapped their potential through foreign aid and welfare

"...now excuse me while I snort this crack and crawl back in my rat hole! 'MEMBER WE WUZ KANGZ N PREZ N SHEIT!"
Christ, you can't even speak proper Enlish.

nice b8 for a leaf

It's a bunch if stacked bricks you dumb spic

There weren't Mexicans back then

At the time Europeans were more busy slaughtering each other for dumb reasons, getting rekt by Muslims and throwing all the good Rome did for them in the toilet.

Post-Roman white people pretty much did what Sup Forums expects non-whites to do in the near future.

The pyramids was built by neanderthals and nordics has the highest neabderthal DNA of the humans we nosy closely built the pyramids of people of today

The ancient Mayans built some pretty cool stuff, even as old as 2500BC. Are you intimidated by them or something?

I don't think you appreciate the co-ordination, planning and craftsmanship it takes to build a stack of bricks that big that can stand for over 1000 years.

I mean your house is just a stack of bricks, it doesn't mean any idiot can build one.

Paki inventing his own version of history as usual.

I am not intimidated by deceased Aryan peoples.

Neanderthals had been extinct for tens of thousands of years by the time the pyramids were built.

Forgive me but was there any great accomplishments done before Europeans without the use of slave labor?

What did I say that's not true?

And I'm not Pakistani.

9001 hours in ms paint

Are you pointing out that fucks on three far flung parts of the world had a hard on for arches and pyramids? Because the laws of physics are why they built those. Also why everything else they built is gone. Those are very good shapes.

>before Europeans
What did you mean by this?

People have been living in Europe since before agriculture was even discovered.

No idiot sure if you believe official time but construct but pyramids wete built much eay before a lot signs point to this water erosion on sfinx for an instance amd the historians just made up a time bit its just because people öoved not who originally built

The pyramidd were probably most likely built tens of thoisands years ago and it was the neandertals that did ot this also explains why europeans became good builders because they got neanderthal dna and neanderthal was best builders

Appreciating and learning other cultures history and technology is a white ideal. Most of northern Europe got their tech from the Romans and greeks and expounded upon them until they became where they are today. Feeling threatened by other ancient civilizations says more about your insecurity than it does about ancient peoples.

This, pyramids are a natural shape for people to build. It makes sense ancient people decided to build them. He'll, even native Americans tried with fucking mounds of dirt lmao.

>Credible histories are lying!
>Now let me tell you how the pyramids were built by ancient Aryans . . .

Are you drunk? The Neanderthals had nothing to do with pyramids. They were long gone by then.

>great accomplishments before Europeans without the use of slave labor?

what are you talking about?

By the way, do you think the Europeans started slave labor?

Whites lived in cold ass climates; building something as big as the Mayan temples would be a nightmare to heat, and would be cold as hell from being made of stone.

Whites built what was most beneficial to themselves in accordance with their environment; small, warm, easy to build and heat huts that didn't require many resources.

Because of this cold climate, whites had to develop stronger abstract thinking skills. They only survived if they could think far enough ahead into the future to plant crops, store food, and so on and so forth.

Notice how these immense structures only got built in warm climates? With the exception of Egypt (which was mostly built on slave labor), these structures were only able to be made because of an a b u n d a n c e of resources.

So shitskins lived in warm enough places to:
not have to intelligently use resources
not require heating
not have to think far into the future

Which trait got which civilization further? The spectacular architecture skills of the Mayans, or the abstract thinking and future planning of white civilizations?

fucking sage this shit, goddamn

NO THEY WERE NOT THE PYRAMIDS WAS BUILD TENS OF THOUSANDS YEARS AGO OFFICIAL TIME IS WRONG wint repeat thid again but here you have again

Kek. Based leaf.

> They only survived if they could think far enough ahead into the future to plant crops, store food, and so on and so forth.
Except every civilization ever practiced agriculture, which is what you're describing. This is not something unique to Europe, every civilization did that.

You are on to something important though, the requirement of civilizations to plan ahead due to rhythmic disasters. In Europe obviously the winter was the big problem but it's not the only thing that causes this. In Egypt the Nile regularly floods, and so they started practicing astronomy and writing to mitigate the damage from these and plan for it. Likewise in Mexico and India with monsoon season.

You bring up another good point
>these structures were only able to be made because of an a b u n d a n c e of resources.
And guess where else has plenty of resources? Europe at the height of their domination, relative to the rest of the world Europe was very plentiful and so was able to dominate.

Coming to the conclusion that cultures owe their dominance to material factors rather than inherent genetic supremacy should be as simple as putting 2+2 together if you acknowledge this.

>le pyramids were built using slave labor.
Stupid kike believing the kike lies again! The pyramids were built by the farmers in the off seasons when the Nile flooded. I bet you believe the poor Hebrews were the slaves that built these pyramids. Oy vey Goy don't forget the 19 gorrilion who died to build those pyramids.

>look at these magnificent stacked rocks the shitskins made
>ignore whitey terraforming the universe because it's bound to collapse based on limited empirical evidence

It's bound to collapse because it's been in the process of collapsing since 1945 at the latest.

Not to mention whitey isn't terraforming the universe. Whitey is planning the universe - and so are the Chinese.

and the aztecs were completely wiped out by 500 or so spaniards.

Nice proxy varg

>savage tribes in the US
Not much has changed.

Aztecs in a manner of speaking are still alive today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahua_peoples

Not to mention the Spanish only succeeded in conquering them because they were covered in diseases.

Additionally whites weren't the only people living in cold climates so clearly that isn't a catalyst for success.

Native North Americans and Siberians were living in some pretty cold climates, yet they were still among the most primitive people on the planet.

it also had a lot to do with the spanish uniting all smaller tribes against the aztecs. I just find it funny how the greatest american civilization was toppled by a handful of ballsy spaniards who burned their own ships to prevent anyone from fleeing.

It could be argued that whites adopting some of the native American technology is what led to such dramatic growth in the 18-19(20)th century. Examples include, "three sisters farming", guano trade, potatoes and coffee. Interesting side note, the Spanish would have Chinese slaves "harvest" the guano, there were islands of it off the coasts of south America some 200ft high or higher. Anyway it was such shitty work they would jump off the top of the bird shit pile to kill themselves. Imagine being a slave on a shit island, you climb shit mountain to kys on shit island.

TOO COLD NEVER THAWS, REVERSE AFRICA

NEED DAT TEMPERATE FOREST REGION

The Spanish conquest of the Americas is pretty cool read about, that's true.

Go study these ancient cultures and you'll find most have written that it was a white man with blue eyes who brought them culture and taught them to build their Pyramids. It is in these pyramids where they documented knowledge for future civilizations.

Previous advanced civilizations were wiped out between 12500-11500 bc. This was due to at least 2 cataclysmic events during that time. They say at the very least they were as advanced as 19th century Industrial Revolution Europe. Unfortunately those who rely on advanced systems to survive usually don't fare well when that system collapses. The ones who did survive sought out other cultures around the globe finding that most were "hunter gatherers" and for lack of better words primitive. This makes sense though because these cultures didn't need technology to survive.

You mean like where the native Americans in what is now the eastern USA and south-east Canada live?

Or Argentina for that matter (Patagonian natives were also extremely primitive).

have a source for this? i've never heard of a 12,000 year old civilization that was as advanced as 19th century europe, all the while leaving no remnants of its existence.

Yes, I know these statues have golden skin and one has blue hair but trust me, the eye-colour is meant to be realistic and indicative of the majority population.

Start here youtu.be/27mUzzmeLvU

Nigger does this look primitive to you?

It wasn't built by Native North Americans or Argentines either.

The Pyramid of Kukulkan (the one in your pic) was built in 800 AD.

Every Pyramid on earth was built by white civilizations that lived there at the time.

Whites created everything.

True, nobody knows who built it actually. Its in Bolivia, the local ancient people didn't even take credit for it.

No Temple in the Americas is that old

Someone mentioned this earlier ITT. And as I pointed out in 800 AD Europe was mostly uncivilized given how much of it wasn't in the Roman Empire.

This is your brain on stormfront.

Mayans had some architecture that old but not sure about temples. Must have been fucking crazy back then, they were into lots of weird shit.

Not this fucking faggot again

>0 sources
i trust u user, i trust u

Hahaha you are such a cuck. Hope u get raped.

You too thanks.

what about all those civilizations that existed before the ice age ended?
there's a repeating theme of imagery of "men with a bag or basket", across mesoamerican, mesopotamian, and egyption reliefs...
there's a theory that they all got their knowledge from pre existing civilizations, possibly atlantis?
these men with baskets came and educated them
and then a great cataclysm had occurred, a comet hit the ice sheet, suddenly melting it, ending the ice age and wiping out any trace of previous civilizations

I see Mexican's have maintained their proud heritage of shoving as many of them as they can in one single building.

It takes extreme dedication to hold up such a tradition.

the black hearted people of the serpent used those pyramids to satisfy their blood-lust