Wow

wow....

You don't support this terrible organization, do you, Sup Forums?

and she's trans, this must obviously be a hate crime

>Homeless
>Ability to post on Twitter
OP has ten seconds to tell me why this is relevant in any manner.

is there a stated reason or ...?

Look at this beautiful woman, tell me you wouldn't help her

How can someone like that look into mirror and think
>yep, I can call myself female now
?

Hahaha wow!

omg

wow.... this is truly terrible

>homeless people can't own cell phones

get out faggot

> "We" as in women
Just lol

That's a man, baby!

personal army, can we please cyber bully this thing to suicide? it shouldn't be too hard, i mean fucking look at it

whyis a homesless poor person having a faggot avatar, expensive touch screen phone, with internet plan using twitter?

I'm game desu

our kind and gracious government is providing it to her with your guys money that you don't deserve

I wonder why this abomination is homeless. Whines about the ONLY place that will take HIM in. That's a lot to ask of any women's shelter.

M.E.G.A.

GIBS ME DATS YOU FUCKING BIGOTS

isn't that precisely why he's advocating for people not to send shit to the salvation army?

Would give POZ load to

That thing will be dead soon. Sweet!

>I'm enjoying the shelter this charity gives me

>don't donate to it lol

How fucking entitled can you be? I hope everyone sees this and stops donating so she is forced onto the street

GIBS

I guess beggars can be choosers

Who pays for this fool's phone?
Is it an obamaphone?

Why does this person have such a large following

Are they funny or intelligent?

I'm going to see if it will fuck $2,000

>homeless people prioritizing phones over food and shelter
Lynch yourself, nigger.

Suicide vultures.

No. It's for this reason

>this woman's shelter has workers who don't take my plight seriously
>and i can't figure out why

they should probably sell the phone and use the money to stay in an 8$/night motel and take a shower. Then use the motel computer to print a resume and get a fucking job

>are they funny or intelligent?
see

>Woman
>Her

>spending $50-80 a month on a data plan
>homeless

it could be a free obamaphone, they are touch screen, WiFi compatible, and you only need an SSN to get one.

homeless people get paid 7$ commission for giving these things out to other hobos

>People who beg society for free money, are the ones who are most critical of society
Jesus, these people are delusional parasites. And that's besides the whole tranny thing.

As someone who had to stay in a homeless shelter without a cell phone, let me tell you that shit sucks. That thing is often your only outside link to potential employers. Not having a phone number often looks bad on a job app (sometimes it is required) and giving them the number to the shelter doesn't leave a great impression either.
We live in a world where phone and Internet access is a given, and without those things obtaining a job is very difficult.

What could they mean by this?

fixed

lol

>Don't donate to that evil Salvation Army! But give me money so i can do whatever the fuck it is that i do.
Just amazing.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS WHITE PEOPLE

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS

>This dude's story

this, many people have obamaphones & their own phones.
Its not uncommon lads

what a pretty girl

Yeah really. Wheres the photos of the place?

just butthurt b/c salvation army is a christian organization

>why doesn't the salvation army, who is helping me sleep in a shelter at night, instead of on the street, become my literal parents who will hug and kiss me before bed?

I've also been homeless without a cell phone, I can confirm it sucks. I remember when I was borrowing a phone from a friend of a friend, only using it as a contact number for my job hunts, and had to return it over for three days when he was going to be out of town and needed to take it with him. Wouldn't you know it, those were the three days that the full-time job I had just applied for tried to call me back.

When I got the phone back, I had three voicemails on three consecutive days, each or aggressive and annoyed. The third one ended with "If you're even interested in this position, it would be nice if you could call us back. This is the last call I'll be making."

Felt bad, man.

It's replies to that pic
totally not a scam

>her

I vomited/10

Why have we allowed this to exist? Fucking why?

well, they cant own home phones.

>christian organization takes in tranny to a female shelter
>can't even be thankful for their generosity and tolerance because it goes against muh narrative

Only God can judge, I suppose

>white do white countries have so many white weirdos
Have you heard of Thailand?

>homeless person posting on twitter

17 year old girl spending the weekend at the sally army because her dad refused to buy her a new iphone. She'll return Monday when he caves in.

I stand corrected.

There's no way that thing goes to a gym regularly.

They had a phone or whatever before they were homeless. Sometimes someone else is probably paying for it too, most people are on plans with other people. Or it's a wi-fi connection.

It's a man who's been living off patreon for three years, user.

This creature

>girl
>she

Michael Myers?

This is why I hate trannies so much. This shelter is for actual women (even though I have problems with that but stilll) and here comes this pathetic fuck pretending to be one so they can suck up the free stuff.

Every tranny WANTS to be the most victimized as possible. It's a role playing game for them.

HAHAHA

I always fucking lol when men with Male Pattern Baldness become trannies after it's already kicked in

even western trannies are so entitled that they dont appreciate food and shelter when homeless

>even though I have problems with that

female only shelters are important because a lot of homeless women get raped by other homeless men in shelters

Did you just call that a "her"?

You'd think they would cut off wifi if such abuse was taking place.

>TFW HEATHER SNOW DOESNT LIVE IN A HOMELESS SHELTER
The manshe is scamming people wtf

Dude, they were parasites to begin with. Every MtF tranny I've ever meet has this same issue. The type of guy who was living at home with no job (it's fine to live with a parent if you're working and taking care of yourself otherwise) and spends all their time in online communities. They just expect people to pay for every little thing they have and never take care of it themselves.

This is probably one of the reasons WHY they want to be a "woman" because being a woman means you can get away with being a useless parasite.

Everyone has just ignored that this beast is a furry.

Someone should just put it out of its misery

>con aritist scams libshits out of their money.

How is this a bad thing? better than the government supporting it with my taxes.

>staying at a women's shelter as a man

How many women's shelters are there, and how many for men?

How many of the homeless are women, and how many are men?

I have a hunch this is going to be completely lopsided in one direction.

>living in a homeless shelter
>pls give money for my gym membership and new clothes

Someone screen cap this and put me in it

I agree, don't donate to anybody who would help this person.

It doesn't deserve help.

>You don't support this terrible organization, do you, Sup Forums?

I don't donate to any (((charity))).

But he's not a woman, so nobody should be supporting "her" in the first place.

Also I found where she is staying, there are only a couple shelters in Des moines LA and I bet if we call each one and ask for "heather snow" we could find him and order pizza in her behalf

Would be doing the world a favor senpai

what the hell is wrong with the world

we had one here (ONE in a country of 35 million people and 10 million square km) and feminists bullied the guy running it until he killed himself.

I am not giving shit to that dog thing.

I JUST NOTICED THE FLAGS

A phone, aside from a good pack or car, is probably the most important thing if you have any ambition of getting on your feet again. Drop this boomer shit argument.

Well.... If it's that bad.... Maybe you should just go....

how can someone like that look in the mirror and think
>yep, I'm sane
?

Her retarded supporters are responsible for saying that to her.

They have gym memberships for showers and wifi.

These people are mentally busted. Their minds have been destroyed by their genetics and drug use. They have all the time in the world and still won't spend 30 minutes of the day at the gym.