Why are tropical Asians the worst?

Why are tropical Asians the worst?

South Asians are the literal retards of Asia.
They are fucking disrespectful ingrates who speak their ugly, disgusting language in public in the country my White ancestors built.
Flips are fucking awful.
Canada is flooded with them.
They need to go back.

You serious?

Duterte is pretty cool, fuck you

Based mudshark

Stay in your horrible country.
The Imperial Japanese fascists should have raped you all out of existence.

Tropical anything is the worst, the wealth of food makes them complacent, they never face adversity and innovate because they didn't have to and end up like monkeys lying in the sun eating mangos

IQs get lower the closer to the equator a population lives.

you have to go back, zhang

reminder that jungle asians will sign on with the US to curb stomp china in a matter of seconds if we want.

Sorry mate it's not my fault that fellow flips think life in Canada is any better than over here.

What? I thought the Chinese are the ones flooding your country?

he is chinese, friend

If they think life is better here, they should respect the land they come to by SPEAKING ENGLISH IN PUBLIC!
This is why they're fucking ingrates.

Oh...so that's why he's seething with hate against us.

>tfw shitty mongolian genetics
Still stronger than 99.99% of people I meet, though.

You should respect the land by speaking Iroquois.

>america is becoming brazil
>going to be 50% hispanic in the future
>mixed subhuman golems kike puppets
>let's go fight the last humans on earth and destroy humanity
chinese and by proxy asia are the only civilization on earth outside of whites. whites are committing suicide importing shitskins and mudslimes so why are you supporting us making the entire earth controllled by shitskins?

Well just because life here is 1000x times better than that humid shit-stain everyone forgets about called the Philippines, that does not mean you all need to escape to here

Go to the Americans they love diversity and sheeeit

That's because your faggot waifu pillows don't count as people you fucking autist

Maybe those stone aged savages should have invented a fucking wheel.
They lost the war, and we treat the conquered EXTREMELY well.

>leaf
Opinion discarded.

not an argument

creating an alliance against a people that would genocide the US if given the chance is bad? keep good relations in the pacific doesn't mean I want to have sex with them you idiot.

I guarantee I can lift more than you.

Maybe you should have invented the burrito. You will not be treated so well by the next conquerors.

Is that why Eskimos are so intelligent? They live in the north pole after all

All leaf opinions are immediately discarded. Mainly because most of you are too far left to even begin to consider them.

They're much better than Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese people who act all spergy. I have Vietnamese and Filipino friends and I can laugh and have a good time with them while Koreans have their whole lives revolved around math

But you leafs love diversity and sheeeit

Most Filipinos do speak English, dumbass. They are far integrated compared to the East Asians, Indians, and Latinos.

I would beat the sub-human out of you little boy

>flips
>integrated
Come to my city and tell me that doofus burger.

Woah look out, leafbro. He can lift more than you.
Next thing you know, his dad is gonna beat up your dad...

I love diversity it's true but I've seen enough 4 foot tall manlets that Canada literally uses as slaves for one life time

In the factories here we use the brown monkies to do jobs that it's illegal to make children do because they are like sweaty perma-12 year olds

It's just so sad

>they have to go back (to their manlet cave)

Tough guy on the internet, huh. I'm terrified of you. Zheng.
>implies i'm weak
>prove i'm not
Wow, I thought chinks were supposed to be smart.

t. dyel lanklet

>spergy

clique'y is a better word imo. gooks and chinks at least. nips that were born in murica are the closest thing something yellow can pass as white

Fukushima made the pacific go bye bye; food and all. soon the Tropical asians will have 100 CPM radiation from the leakage from melted Uranium rods.

All Asian Race is only ally we got left for White people and it's looking ugly by the decade how things been going.

>clique'y

Nah. They literally act as if they literally have autism due to the way they act.

I know many Filipinos where I live and they are integrated as fuck.

Tolerating the presence of non-Whites in a White nation dishonors your ancestors. Assuming you're White, but you seem like a shitskin.

You have no idea how good you have it leaf. An infestation of mexicans is much, much worse.

I know a Filipino guy who was an officer in the Vietnam War. When he got out of OCS he volunteered to go there because he "wanted to kill some gooks". I love that guy. He ended up becoming a major later.

I don't know which is worse, you Peter Pan-with-a-tan looking mother fuckers or the fact that you have no culture of your own and instead latch onto Japanese culture.... your president has the iq of a chimp and tells people he's committed murder for sport I don't even know what to say about that

it's the sun

literally, it's the sun

there's not a SINGLE decent country/region between tropics

>he can't futerte the duterte

He literally came out and said he hunted people for sport this manlet is an actual crazy person elected by literal sub humans

Asian space you mean, their not you're allies, they are enforced at the end of a hypothetical barrel to do you're bidding against their own people...
ENOUGH is ENOUGH...and they've we've', had enough.

>Hong Kong

well educated, speak english, civilised, clean street, low crime rate, no nigger, no muslim, good food

>well educated
Nope, everyone knows chinks have a culture of cheating on their exams and tests to improve national image, this is condoned by the government
>speak english
poorly
>civilized(nice English chang)
*spits on indoor floor near you then takes a shit at the bus stop*
>clean street
see above
>low crime rate
if car crashes due to slanted eyes and low cost machinery/masonry failures resulting in death counted as crimes they would be through the roof
>no nigger
the chink is just as bad
>no muslim
wrong
>good food
I suppose boiled dog is good compared to british food
0/10 zhang, back to school

try and look at the history of china retard. they were a 1000 years ahead of europe and didn't genocide whites and had good relations. it was whites who subverted china with opium, colonization, and then handicapped them for a 100 years.

they've got white envy and actually like whites. it's shitskins that need to fear genocide from chinese. whites are partners and equals while shitskins are subhuman savages who need to get exterminated.

you're a paki shitskin aren't.that or you're scared they'll want revenge for what you did to them. either way you're a fucking tool. china will rise no matter what cause west is in all out collapse and are being fucking genocided by shitskins.

do you really think shitskins and other mud people can compete with a chinese super power? for real? HaAHhahaHAHaha. once the west gets like 20% more shitskins then it's finished

You are describing china not hong kong, learn the different
I guess you can't cause you never leave your mom's basement

it's brown people, feminist, and liberals who are scared of chinese. you can't genocide whites if china is the 1# superpower. kikes and shitskins want to dominate the world and know they can't compete with asia. they need to make the white man go fight china while they destroy his homeland and then they'll be the final winners

keep dreaming, wang. chinese nouve riche elite are pouring into the west and people do not like it. you can
>muh 6 gorrilion years of culture
all you want but the only good chink is a poor or dead chink.

It's the same Quebec faggot that got triggered by hearing another language in passing while he was walking down the street. Kill yourself already.

you're probably a shitskin named paco. you think chinese will actually stay in the west when it's overrun by your shitskin people idiot? when the iq drops by 30 points in the west cause all the subhumans they exported the only outcome is it'll collalpse.

when those subhumans who hate white people can't get anymore gibs then they'll just start killing them and western society is finished.

you're a delusional retard if you think a bunch of brown people can ever compete with asia. it'll collapse like any other shitskin country in the world

You've gotta understand, if you close and lock the door in your house to these fine people, they'll win.

Just get in touch with your feelings man and you will win!

Don't get pickpocketed by a roving gang of orphan children in your tropical paradise, subhuman.

Oh really, sounds like your 13% nigger population must be teaching you people how win just so much

The heat makes them stupid

>Literally never happens
You overestimate their crime rates user.

Oh shit, it is the same Quebec homo. Go speak some French and show how superior you are.

Those are myths and fables put out by the GOP every year so they can justify slashing the Medicare budget for everyone.

No you really do have a nigger issue and now an even bigger Mexican issue

It's such a shame we only have less than 1% brown manlets and 2% blacks I just wish I knew how to win user

This

I don't know my ching chongs well but what is considered a troical asian? laos? japan?

>Asia
>tropics
Wow, burger. Just fucking wow.

Australians.

Clearly that 88 there means that you're a damned envious racist without knowing it. People of color have contributed an equal amount to the world at large. These demographic percentages are just temporary fluxes within the population. Both the U.S. and Canada will remain majority white. Not all people of melanin enrichment are bad as you insinuate. I understand though, if I weren't able to satisfy my significant other, I'd be losing too.

Quebec, what is that? Is that some sort of disabled city-state?

This.

gonna admit here, i don't know much about asians or places. So someone help me out.

Wannabe frogs who likes to speak French but ends up sounding like they're choking on dicks.

Just think of us as that neighbor from afar, occasionally giving you cake and secretly plots to take your land

Really, let me spill the beans, there are no races. Just random variations that are literally skin deep. We are all human, and we are all equally adapted to living in their meterologically bigoted society.

>Just random variations that are literally skin deep
Ummm...evolution much? It affected the brain of races too, doofus. Let me guess, you're a nigger?

France. But even more faggy and uncultured.

I didn't think Canadian shit-posting could actually get even shittier.

>that level of mad
Did my fellow countrymen bang your girlfriend or something?

The concept of "Race" is a discredited theory. Differences in melanin have nothing to do with survival in an environment. Disparities in wealth and tech can be explained through Acquired Scientific Privilege. Societies that create their knowledge often times hoard it from others, and the usually do with bigoted intentions too due to skin pigmentation.

they're pretty much dumb mexicans.

What about leafs? Is a burger more smart? Or are the frogs?

Oh so it's like a miniature version of France, just more small and much more triggered. Thanks.

Mao Tse Tung of China, killed 60-80 million of his fellow Chinese ,the worst mass murderer in the history of the world was not "tropical". And Pol Pot was more like "semi-tropical" as opposed to actual "tropical". He murdered 1/3, about 2 million of his fellow Cambodians from 1975-1979

Fuck off, roastie. We're not all the same. "The Bell Curve." Race and IQ. Racial biodiversity is real.

worse, i'm anglo and fully aware we're genetically the most racist people on the planet. i don't like chinks, i don't like brown people. i won't drop 30 iq points because i won't breed your daughter no matter how much you beg chang.

Most flips I know smoke weed and aren't leeching off the government for handouts.
They have jobs like most of us do, some more professional than others. Usually are hardworking and generally have good hygiene.

Cornrows is not a scientific discovery.

No. They're Mexicans with more power projection, they are fucking everywhere.
That's why there is some truth in pic related.

Ah racist AND sexist? Look, I know this is a common practice among you incels, but stop. Just. Stop. America and indeed the West, are founded upon the values of freedom, equality, elimination of oppression, and striving for a safety space for every person that calls out country a home, and yes, that even means the internet too. Oppression anywhere, is oppression here.

We should be against walls, we should be against fear, we should be against bigotry and skin privilege. If survival is our goal, then coming together and working toward diversity is our only way forwards. History is progressive in nature, not backwards. It's 2017, be a better them.

Pic is me btw, you misogynist rat.

Hong kongers are faggots who contributed absolutely nothing to the advancement of humanity during their century under British rule. They're nothing more than asian kikes who only know how to shuffle money around on the stock market and peddling overpriced real estate.

im talking about the ones here in canada of course

Anglos are only racist if they're shit at banter.

Only projection. No power really, oh and that pic you posted? It's fucking cancer.

>REEEEE WHY IS THIS FUCKING FLIP TRYING TO MESS WITH OUR CARTEL INTERESTS IN HIS COUNTRY, THE FUCKING CIA SPENT SO MUCH TRYING TO SET THAT SHIT UP AND THIS FUCKING MORALFAG IS GOING TO RUIN IT!

I wish I could serve Duterte your head on a platter. Monkey brains are a delicacy over there, right?

GTFO of here. this isnt reddit. Its people like you who destroy society.

Holy shit. You're fucking hot.
Wanna suck my cock?

Accumulated wealth and health systems are for example signs of privilege and bigotry towards our equals. ANY sort of item, and idea, that isn't shared willingly, is oppression towards the less materially gifted.