Question about the death of Pepe

does someone have a screen cap of the guy who was talking about pepe and bugonia? about how bees rise from dead corpses?

pepe was killed three days before a full moon, something is going to happen as a result of this. if we start seeing bees appearing on the internet soon we need to meme it to every corner of the earth.
the guy came on a kek thread a few weeks back, started linking up to all these pages on egyptian myth, talking about nefertum and the tears of ra and heket, i dont remember all of it which is why i want the screencap but he kept talking about how when heqet died bugonia would occur.

also something about how the symbol being used for pepe (the person,computer and dna) wasnt for kek but for heqet.

thats why i really want to find this, does anyone else remember?

Mate, KEK was ambushed by MOLOCH in the Aetherium.

He's gone. Please, let him rest in peace. He isn't coming back.

The digits have claimed otherwise, disgusting blackpill shill.
Blepe/Muh Pepe is dead is a planned shill invasion attempt. Pepe returned today as the digits proclaimed. Nobody is going to give up Pepe because an irrelevant comic book writer killed him in a comic that is at this point completely unrelated to the Pepe we know and love. Not only was Pepe's return confirmed by a sizeable get, the get ending in 8 is significant, because 8 is merely the infinity sign turned upward. You know not what it is you speak, and you will watch as Pepe returns right before your very eyes and weep the tears of a broken man.

ritual incarnation of the fifth age. The aeon refuses to leap into the abyss as of yet

Um……….guys…………….

Are you guys still talking about Pepe the Frog? Don't you all realise that he has already been replaced by Bloopey the Frig?

>literally days ago
>not an argument

Holy shit my dudes the bees were going nuts today

OP's question plus the following
Confirmed risen.

Should i spray em tonight boys? I kinda dont like having a hive inside my roof

Guis
>Tfw it's all true.
I found dis and gave it an edit.

Lain enforces the will of Kek against degenerates such as yourself.

I went upstairs for a drink and I realized this has been hanging from my porch outside. Just saw pic related staring out at me, beckoning me.

Topkook, Bloopey the Frig will snoob your fnook.

>also something about how the symbol being used for pepe (the person,computer and dna) wasnt for kek but for heqet.

Haven't read the full thread yet, but Keket is Kek's female avatar, and Heqet is a later goddess identified with Keket, but not usually associated with the male Kek.

Shadilay has 8 letters so it makes sense that Pepe would rise again on May 8th.

Made this in 10 minutes. Spread it around.