Hello Sup Forums, so tell me why you like Steven Blake Crowder. Because I know you love him...

Hello Sup Forums, so tell me why you like Steven Blake Crowder. Because I know you love him. It's not possible for Sup Forums to like someone like Steven Crowder

Tell me why you hate him. Be articulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo?t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

form your own onions kid

Hi Steven and/or Jared. I'm not personally into your content but I like that it appeals to the broader masses. I think you have a good head on your shoulders though.

I do enjoy your actual videos where you go out and mess with people though. Not in a mean way, it's just fun to see people confronted with leftist ideology like in the dog video or the one where you went undercover with antifa or whatever the fuck they were.

I like how he triggers leftists
I'd listen to his podcast if it wasn't 50% advertisement

I like him, but he's a bit extreme for me.

Fuck off with your blatant raid. You even fucked up the copy/paste job.
gg

He's a little too traditional for me to agree with everything but he's pretty good.

Gay

it's really funny when he tries crashing a feminist event or pisses off muslims by dressing up as Mohammed.

He's pretty based, fuck your Chinese cartoons

This. I support a white ethnostate but Crowder's constant talk of "having dead niggers hanging from every street light" is a bit much for me.

i liked it when that Jared faggot beat the shit outta the female olympian

This.

Crowdah understands that the only thing protecting the 1st ammendment is the 2nd ammendment

I thought it was a bit too much when he threw his twink producer off a rooftop

>Steven 'Incite Violence with Protesters then bitch when they get violent' Crowder

Dude is scum lower than any other. He is worse than Milo. He is way worse than Alex Jones. His opinions are shit tier too. He has the worst conservative ideals and the worst liberal ones. he doesn't have a world view that is even slightly decent.

Ok show, but most notable for holding the world record for number of sketches that aren't funny in a row, in fact we're still waiting on a funny sketch Steve. The fact that he maintains the segment despite the cringe is kind of noble and hilarious in itself I guess.

Crowder really represents the dark side of the alt-right. While I'm sympathetic with his commentary on SJW's and racial activists, his solution of turning them into soap and lampshades and bayonetting their babies, and tricking them into taking showers with Zyklon B to "purify the bloodlines" comes off as a little extreme to me.

>funny sketch
fuck you for not liking ISIS james bond you clueless niggerfaggot

I liked when he had a paid Monsanto shill pretending to be "legitimate climate scientist".

LMFAO I LOVE BASED scrowder I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Hes a basic bitch cuckservative and nothing more. His comedy is mediocre too.

Listen man I gotta say I'm all for a race war and an all white America but the things he says are deeply disturbing if he succeeds he'll make Hitler look like Ghandi

bate thread. Nice try shill all in a poor attempt to produce infighting. obvious leftist.

all users learn from this obvious bate thread

Saged

He's an asshole but he's entertaining. Often cringe but still fun to watch. The worst is when he has female guests on, I think he might be legit autistic because he has absolutely NO idea how fucking uncomfortable he's making these women and just gets offended when they call him out for being a weirdass

He's a loud mouthed attention whoring faggof who made a fool of himself trying to impersonate an even bigger loud mouthed Turkish faggot.

Kill yourself Crowder

He has always been a Holocaust denier. That's probably why I like Steven.

He likes his own posts on Facebook. He's a tremendous faggot.

>Makes Sup Forums not a hug box
>muh divide and conquer

die E-celeb shill die
SAGED
REPORTED

I don't even know who he is and I know the vast majority of e-celebs Sup Forums has a hard on for.

>tell me why you like him
>tell me why you hate him

I am so confused on what you want from me.

Yeah this Crowder guy is as annoying as the original poster. Why cant there just be reasonable people that I can enjoy that are not liberal fops and puffs, or alt right retards?

why is every post about youtubers the same format?

Think for yourself, you decide if you like watching it or not

i don't know who the fuck this is so i googled and i instantly hate everything about him, especially his face

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo?t=35s

You mean Steven "grind the kikes into powder" Crowder? Steven "White Power" Crowder? He is the leader of the neo Nazi movement in North America and plots the RAHOWA from his fuhrer bunker 2.0 somewhere under the oil fields of Manitoba.

Seems like a good guy.

nice shill bro

>so tell me why you like
>Because I know you love him

Are you fucking retarded? Sup Forums isn't one guy. Fuck Crowshit, he's cringy and dumb as fuck.

we dont
/thread

Pretty much this. I used to like his work, but then he started streaming all of those lynchings. It's just going to push away way too many moderate conservatives. Pluss he lets that abortion barn guy advertise on his show. I just can't support him anymore.

this is a blatant eceleb character assassination thread.

we've been having these every day now. they are just concern trolling every right wing youtuber in order to divide

dont fall for C&Q threads pls.

sage

Steven "Eating Niggers Like Chowder" Crowder put a bounty on Dylan Roof's head for having second thoughts about going through with the church shooting. He is not to be fucked with.

Crowder unironically thinks that the holocaust happened and the axis were the "bad guys" in WW2.

Cant take him seriously desu

Why is he so eager to crossdress?

Is it all like that time Gavin McInnes shoved stuff up his ass live on camera "to prove a point"? (read: he's secretly a humiliation exhibitionist but can't say as it would jeopardise the support among normies)

He's a little edgy for me

i like some of his content when he does comedy stuff other than that i dont care

>Why is he so eager to crossdress?
batman is a guy, not a girl

He is your usual cuckservative, the one that believes
Capitalism > America
Fuck off globalist fuck

exactly only idiots fall for this obvious bait.
saged.

>It's a conspiracy!

Or maybe it's because not everyone in the right wing automatically agrees with everyone else in the right wing.

Are thinking of the same guy?

Yeah I heard David duke had to disavow him on fash the nation

he dresses up as a transvestite

He's really good at impressions. Don't agree with him about some things, but he's one of the few who will attack tranny cultism

Satire. Not bait.

But what if I want to form garlic?

I am firmly convinced that he is terrible in bed. His poor wife. Does he not look the sort of guy to mash his face artlessly into hers by way of a "kiss", and wiggle around in missionary by way of "fucking"? I don't think he has a sensual bone in his body.

One could use that in court as a means of defense against acts of war.
>Implying your not very smart.
Even though the picture is actually good..
Works magic in trial...

>Because I know you love him.

He's annoying

also...

>pol is one person

hes not that great

Steven, please just buy an ad instead of doing this.

Look all I'm saying is if a guy wants to wear a dress to work everyday then it's okay to make anti-SJW content on YouTube.com.

I support Stephen's right to choose.