Election fraud in France!

vanguardngr.com/2017/05/france-election-2017-fraud-rigged-european-union-masters-deceit-must-annulled-knowledgeable-professor-alexia-thomas-demands/
animeright.news/zanting/voter-fraud-occurring-at-the-french-presidential-election
iotwreport.com/absurd-voter-fraud-in-france/

Who cares
Nothing to see here

All by design

ITT: Conservative Cucks raging at LePen losing.

I say we either hack or ddos every French government websites!

How did no one in France see how obviously fake and controlled this guy was? He's literally like the bad parody of a corrupt politician from a movie.

The truth is much worse. The majority of the French voters chose to end their country, their culture, and have their people replaced.

I'm tired
Anyone tired?
I think you guys are tired
You're all tired

>animeright

hmmmmm

I mean I believe it happened but those websites don't look very repootable if ya know what I mean

Bump for justice

BACK THE FUCK OFF TO LEFTYPOL, NIGGERS

Margin is hella suspect. I usually hate tin foils but after Trump, NWO need to steer things back

bump

Non-white votes are worth 5 white votes.

Seems fair to me.

IT WAS HER TURN THIS ISNT FAIR

He's a 'centrist' who was working in finance -- This means that a few social issues might creep in one direction, but overall the same establishment that Trump or Obama are part of will continue forward.

>It's not rigged. You just lost.

What based 'ad.fly-' type websites there bro. Too shitty; didn't click

MUH RIGGED ELECTION!!

>animeright.news

Well this is what happens when you allow millions of people in and allow them to vote whether they can stay.

her loss is not that hard to rationalize, user
to defeat the ""far-right"" candidate, you just need to send a centrist up
le pen can only get those on the right and centre
while macron can get those on the left unopposed, wrestling for centre and right