Let's be serious for a moment.

Create the whole scenario.

How does shit first hit the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=iu-7DXBiVsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

My money is on some sort of economic collapse causing the United States to lose its global hegemony.

While I wait for a reply, I honestly think it will happen because of some small diplomatic issue that erupts between a superpower and its neighbor.

My three guesses:

>South China Sea
>Putin/Erdogan shadow conflict in Middle East
>Organized jihad in Europe

One of these will cause it. Watch.

South China Sea is the lowest priority of the three, I think. Of the ones listed, my money would be on jihad in Europe and the US. I have a friend who's a police officer. He told me they've gotten an unparalleled number of briefings and warnings that this summer will be a bad one, for whatever that's worth.

who cares.

as long as the ones who orchestrated it are sniped by some patriots it won't last very long

unless its whites vs ___ then it's genocide and chill

WE MUST LIBERATE THE PLEBBITOR NORMIES WITH PHILLIPIAN TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM

I would entirely agree. Luckily Ireland(where I'm from) is far behind the rest of Europe as far as Islamization goes, but as the rest of Europe goes to shit, hopefully that paves the way for the National Party to rise as people finally wake up to what's going on.

>European nations will go to war in Syria/Korea when burgerland drags them in
>Econ crash
>Organized Jihad will wage war on the West from the inside as well as civil unrest from economy collapse while military capabilities are diminished due to war over seas.

I think that what's going to happen is that the middle ground is going to erode. Centrists and the old parties will cease to exist. Eventually it'll be Communists on one side, Fascists on the other. Pic related is on the rise in the North. Time will tell who will win.

Depends on this

I hope nazis make a comeback

I have to admit I'm in agreement with this.
A REAL holocaust needs to happen to those who follow the Islamic "faith."

>Jews are the reason the Muslims are invading the west
>Wants to commit genocide on the race being used by the Jews to destroy society
>Amerifat :0 Jews :1000000000

Trump gets into a situation where he's being a Trump. Whoever he's retarding at doesn't back down and calls him on his bullshit. Trump doesn't know what to do when people stand up to him and refuses to back down because he doesn't want to be seen as weak. Shit escalates and escalates with Trump being unable not only improve the situation but consistantly making it worse. Eventually shit spills over and we're at war.

Russia demands payback from le pen witch she cant pay. Demands eviction of le pen. Le pen is charged already in France for support of right wing terrorism and spying for a foreign nation. France refuses as there own justice system has priority then some dembts.

EU army in Poland

This, bubble will probably pop once the market deems QE style central bank printing unsustainable.

The bubble has less to do with QE than the private sector taking on unsustainable amounts of debt.

1) Russia US ties get so bad all military cooperation fails in Syria. You have Russian and NATO planes flying sorties with out anyone knowing where they are. This leads to an Accidental shoot down pilot is either killed out right or falls into the hands of extremists who torture the fuck out of him and post it everywhere. Both sides blame each other which leads to Russia launching an offensive in Ukraine. NATO responds by bolstering and supplying Ukrainian forces with advanced military hard ware. The increased Animosity leads to more shoot downs of Russian and NATO planes. Poland Starts to flip its shit and starts a military Build up as does much of the Former Soviet Block to counter Russian Aggression. Russia now feels like its being threatened and launches an offensive with its full force into the former Soviet Bloc. NATO is tested for real and Open Hostilities begin with Rapid deployment of US and German forces from Ramstein to attack Russian forces. WWIII starts.

Here's a hot take:

>European nation continues trend of mass unchecked immigration
>Violence becomes extreme, social welfare system stretches beyond breaking
>Stories of citizens dying outside hospitals because of insufficient manpower in hospitals, riots become commonplace
>Nationalists reach point of total outrage, elements of the military sympathize
>They launch a coup against the government
>EU moves in to crush the nationalist forces and restore the government
>Russia immediately moves in to defend national interests, China agrees that countries should be allowed to control matters within their own borders, Russia sends arms and support
>EU military response is weak, need American support, unwilling to launch a real invasion to restore the elected government
>Americans reluctant to join the conflict
>EU angered with Russian support, imposes massive sanctions on Russia
>Little Green Men start to appear in the Baltics
>Ukrainian nationalists see their opening to drag Americans in, launch full scale invasion of Donetsk and Luhansk to reclaim territory
>Russian forces begin to wipe out Ukrainian forces, Americans move against Green men in the Baltics
>China sees opening to throw Americans out of the inside ring of the Pacific, launch massive strikes against Taiwanese targets, prep land forces
>US Pacific Fleet forced to respond, Japan responds, South Korea responds
>Full Scale Conflict from Europe to the Pacific
>Pakistan and India soon begin duking it out over Kashmir with the Chinese forces distracted in the East

Can't say how it ends.

I'd say it's fairly obvious. Pakis already have nukes.

No matter how it goes down, India is literally fucked.

>AntiFa finally brings guns and kills someone.
>They're doxxed by us.
>Some of those Aryan Nation guys who actually wear jackboots and don't live in a basement because trailers don't have basements get ahold of them before the cops do.
>FBI tries to storm their compound and Wacos the fuck out of it, killing women and children
>Sup Forums links to the livestream
>string of both staged and actual far right and far left terrorism
>Media only reports far right
>Trump loses a landslide
>Replaced by Robot Trotsky
>Racism is made illegal and NSA internet histories are searched by ShareBlue
>They come for us.
>It happens

nah m8 white people order 88 it up and win

everything goes perfectly. the end
you literally cannot refute this

rate and subscribe. new stories every week

It's hard to imagine how because of the nukes and mutually assured destruction, various proxy conflicts are easy to imagine.
But could be something like:
1) Axis of resistance becomes stronger and advances in development of nuclear weapons
2) Lack of cheap to extract hydrocarbons and fresh water as well as aging population and growing debt in financial system.
3) Jewish and corporate elite is more and more afraid about existence of Israel in the light of axis of resistance getting more and more advanced in nuclear techs + thinks about resetting financial and economical system due to debt and lack of resources.
4) Jewish and corporate elite conspires to start another war and stage another terror act of 9\11 scale - e.g. nuking on US soil.
5) Starts another war against Iran\Hezbollah\Syria\Best Korea
6) Russia being third Rome sees through this bullshit and tries to save white race from jewish conspiracy and prevent the war and intervenes.
7) Ends up with global nuclear weapon exchange and nuclear winter

Easy answer is to devise some type of premodulation of the mentality of the masses. Just change thinking way ahead of the obvious cycle of war and greed. Rational people call that culture and equality. For fucks sake we can send a freeking probe to cruse around on Mars but cant figure this out ?

There will be some catalyst event like the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand or the 9/11 bombings.
Who knows what that will be though.
I feel like we'll see racial tensions rise in Europe until a massive civil war takes place before we see another world war.

why do russians believe in conspiracies (specifically ones about a jewish global elite) so much and why do you all love sucking on putin's dick

A muslim becoming president/prime minister in a powerful country.

why do you like to fight for jewish elites?
See for example Balfour Declaration en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

HE DOESN'T BELIEVE THERE'S A JEWISH GLOBAL ELITE IN THIS FUCKING PLANET

Right now there are probably dozens of things that are all tied together in an unholy domino chain.

Now some of those elements are absolutely guaranteed to fail at some point. Things like US pensions WILL trigger the domino chain. The question is how far away is that?

The Pensions could start failing tomorrow or they could hypothetically last untill 2028 which is the farthest away this crash can optimistically be pushed.

Pensions are too big to bail so governments will let them default or hyperinflate.

China might fail in 2018 leading to a crash in america early 2019. This is because china is selling it's US bonds and it only has 10 more months or so of bonds it can sell without tanking America.

These are only some of the guaranteed happenings.

The world economy is limping along with the four horsemen frothing at the mouth over the upcoming feast

The domino chain is too real.

Too many things linked in fucked up ways that sucks everyone in.

Pic related of people getting pulled into something that seemed all too foreign.

thats a pretty fucking cool picture

But yeah it's kind of terrifying. I'm glad I live in Australia despite all the shit we have going on because we will only get sucker punched by this. Ameritards are in for a metaphorical landmine

youtube.com/watch?v=iu-7DXBiVsA

Russia, he's b8 m8. Everyone here is aware of Jewish influence controlling most things.

Also Russia not gonna save us. Too many Jews now. Roman Abramovic. Where does he stand? Putin? Or Israel?

Book is called Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld.

Pretty cool universe, the art by Keith Thompson was very cool.

Wow I thought I was the only one who read Leviathan. Good memories of reading that book in the living room next to the fire after skiing

thanks senpai

wow leafs have good taste all of a sudden. Shills must have a new vpn

Well, certain oligarch jews like Berezovsky, Khodrkovsky, Browder were kicked out by Putin. But many has stayed and it depended if they agreed on new rules.
Magnitsky, Browder and Hermitage Capital was an important case and turning point in many regards, incl US-Russia relationships.
Abramovic is borderline, he agreed to sell Sibneft and now it became Rosneft (which is still publicly traded under ticker SIBN) and he was forced to become governor of Chukotka and help that poor region. So seems like Abramovic found trade off.
About Abramovic I remember a story from Nemtsov that he was asked in very early 90s - who is that guy making kebabs overthere? Ann, that's Roman and he knows how to be friends. he replied. Abramovic is like that - he would do whatever to save some of his capital and wouldn't start open war\conflict with Putin and his buddies like many jews have tried.