youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2017/05/06/trump-popular-kasich-mandel-leads-brown-senate/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQ5dSwqSv3s
twitter.com/JeremyMcLellan/status/861096829865271296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

Do you guys remember when Pat Buchanan used to work at MSNBC and was friends with Morning Joe?

You can only pick one of these Awoo to be your waifu.

Which one do you pick?
The circled ones are already taken

AWOO

T͎̼͂̀H̯̭̯ͭ́ͭ̄̏ͧ́I̘͖̠̬̖̎̈̈́ͮͤ̿̀S͚̖̓̌ͪ̏͒̈́̀̕ ̡̳ͣ̂͆̌̌ͣḮ͙͕̣͙͚̩̽͘S̥͖̱̗̤ͧ̇̓ͨͤ ̧̺̙̃ͭͣ͒̉A̹̰ͩ ̡̙̜W̮̳̦͚̼̃̋ͮO̱̜̩͎̹͓͕̎̓̊͂͠O̙͓̠͍͍̍̃V̠̖̰͐Ė̑̔M̖͓͈̖͔̎̊͋̎̉̏́ͅÈ̢̩̺̜̯͔̤̈́Ń͈̟͚̳̟͙T͚̾ͯ̀̒́!̗͚̥̦̂̈ͅ ͇̪̞͔̠͔̬̈́͛̒̀̽ͣ̒
̧ͯ͐ͭ̑͂̽͗A̫̘̜͗̎̿̎̍ͦͪW̥͎̼̼͕̺O̐̀ͯ̑̄̂O̺͂ͧͤͧO̵ͯͯ͐ͮ̍̃Ơ̙̒ͅŐ̰͕̪͔̝̍ͭ̾́ͅǪ̭̩̞̗̜̗̗̎̇̉͗Ǫ̗̤̬̗̟͔̟̃ͧ͊͂̂̎Õ̘̌͑͝O̭̍̒ͮͬÔ̙̠̬ͯ̓̐̋͛͞!͌̑͐͒̎̓̌

>That's a damn shame, I apologize for bringing it up.
It's fine. It does sadden me that I never got a chance to meet them, but that's life.

Those cops look like they're enjoying themselves.

That was way back when Joe was still Joe
good times

who /randlet/ here?

I JUST WANT TO START MY NEW JOB!
REEEEEE

AWOW

>̡̙̜W̮̳̦͚̼̃̋ͮO̱̜̩͎̹͓͕̎̓̊͂͠O̙͓̠͍͍̍̃V̠̖̰͐Ė̑̔M̖͓͈̖͔̎̊͋̎̉̏́ͅÈ̢̩̺̜̯͔̤̈́Ń͈̟͚̳̟͙T͚̾ͯ̀̒́!̗͚̥̦̂̈ͅ ͇̪̞͔̠͔̬̈́͛̒̀̽ͣ̒
>̧ͯ͐ͭ̑͂̽͗A̫̘̜͗̎̿̎̍ͦͪW̥͎̼̼͕̺O̐̀ͯ̑̄̂O̺͂ͧͤͧO̵ͯͯ͐ͮ̍̃

How do you make text look like that?

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2017/05/06/trump-popular-kasich-mandel-leads-brown-senate/

Trump is more popular in Ohio than Kasich is

Also, a Trump supporter running for the Senate is beating the sitting Democrat (Sherod Brown)

Who is this kike trying to fool?

That was a good segment on Hannity.
Why do people commit crimes in the United States of America and do go to jail, sometimes it looks like my country when it's powerful people.

What Job are you going to start?
Go away newfag, leave.

?

This is true

More people have been killed in the name of Christianity, caused more damage and displacement, they caused the dark ages, than Islam they continue to cause problems in a supposedly first world country such as America.

Nobody, because he's right.

purchase Sup Forums gold

Zalgo text... Google it.

Randlet was pretty cool to.meet in person. He had some great ideas. Education, tax, and criminal reform.

Everybody, because he's right

I don't know, you type some special shit or you become a mod. Mods can do even cooler shit with texts and pictures etc

Fair.

Bottom right with the heart eyes.

It's called Therapeutic Support Staff. Basically helping implement therapy procedures for kids.

Thank you :)

Ț̛͙͖̭̟̱́̋̉̀̾̿͡ͅh̵̟̦̭̠̞͈̖̀̆̈́͟͠i̢͕̮͙̥̋̐́̊͂s̵̨̳̯͐̏̏͌̋͌͋͜ͅ ì̗̟̱͍̳͑̀̆̃͗̑̌̓̓s̵̫͍̬̯̳̙̔͗̐̀̈́̈́͟ a̸̞̻̫̝͎̐̀͒͌͡ t̴͕̬̭͖̭͈̓́̾̌͒̈́̓̕͜͞e̵̢̮̱̠͓̜̐̍̄̈̇̇̊͆s̡̯̤͙̱̣͓̟̆̈́̽͜͞͞͝t̴̺̮̩̰̩̆́̀̓̏̊̈̚̕͜͜.̧͖̘͕̜̆̐̉̃͑̓͗͟͝͞ͅ

Has anyone ever noticed that Missouri is the Toothpaste flag minus the seal?

youtube.com/watch?v=IQ5dSwqSv3s

You have to register for reddit Sup Forums. It's a sponsorship. The mods don't usually post about these as to be non invasive. Don't worry! There's plenty of us there already!

Treat her well, user.
She looks like a Yandere.

probably one of the worst states in the union, all things considered.

He's one of the few idealists left in Congress, and probably the only one whose ideals actually reflect the founding principles of America.

Good, now with thine doubles go forth to /x/ to train further.

sʇoƃƃɐɟ ɹǝƃƃiu qɯnp noʎ ǝɹoɯ ʞɹn˥

Good job! Does it pay well?

Rape face 2nd from the left at the basket

Is that a ugly chick or a faggot that cop btfos?

hownew.ru?

I'll take the one center left with the headphones, black eyes making the peace sign

I hate that California has a really good flag

The one with the "3" lips on the mid-right.

t. coastal liberal
Great gun laws and freedoms here

Finally listening to the 4th Circuit en banc arguments on the travel ban and HOLY SHIT THIS ACTING SOLICITOR GENERAL IS AWESOME.

I love listening to people competently explaining and arguing the law.

Huh? The Muslim conquests killed millions.

This one?

$14/hr. Guess it's decent for just starting out of college.

The scared awoo on the lower left..
I'll give her head pats and make it better..

That's a pretty hard accomplishment considering the entire West Coast, Arizona, New Mexico, Louisiana, Minnesota, Maryland, Delaware, and probably all of the northeast exists.

Yep

I just want a link to the wiki of terrorist attacks by ideology.

its all explained in this pic

She's yours, user.

TNN?

Does this adequately sum up /ptg/'s collective position on Abortion?

Crusader kun!
Where Have you been?

Islam was slaughtering people within the lifetime of it's founder.

A

She looks fun. Good choice!

Top right.

Yes.

8/10.

Only Bolsonaro can uncuck our country

Give me the angry one. Top right

and Islam is still slaughtering people

You're a good man.

>/ptg/
>collective opinion
Fuck off babykiller

With your new training couldn't you eventually become a physical therapist if you wanted? Or does that take college time?
Yes.
I've been out and about, I can sense a grand happening coming very soon. How are you?

They would have called his economic policy Jewish subversion without any doubt.

Yes

Wow.
This.

She looks brave and bold!

Protected sex should be best one. It's as easy as buying candy at the store counter, but with hookers involved.

Doesn't matter how well the case is argued, it will be decided on feefees until it hits the Supreme Court.

since i've grown to hate these threads, here's a head's up to all shills:
if you create an account and log in (only has to be free Sup Forums account but verified e-mail) you can see "hidden" /ptg/ posts where actual trump campaign officials communicate how to coordinate narratives on reddit or hashtag campaigns on twitter
fuck /ptg/

Link??

PRESIDENT JIM JONES

In order to become a therapist, I need my master's in counseling and to have my LPC and NCC, which I'm hoping to get in the next few years.

Upside down one on the bottom left.

too late
claimed her

Ok it makes perfect sense now. I decided to buy the diamond level account

I want the smug awoo between the two circles on center right

Who asked for the Awoo's ?

Lol yup. Also "do the parents pay taxes or are they on welfare"

Be careful, she's clumsy.

>UGLY

'sup anons. This is the story of my work in the White House. It’s not so much a story of redpilling and deporting Mexicans like I'd hoped it would be, but I don’t regret for a minute what I experienced instead. First, a little background.

I graduated law school in the spring of 2016, and being an open Trump supporter, it was fucking hard. Even the conservatives distanced themselves from me, and a few days after I graduated, my employer-to-be, a white-shoe securities firm in NYC, rescinded their offer. The circumstances, honestly, made it clear that some professor decided to shit on me, but I knew there wasn’t anything I could do without tainting my name even further in the market. So, I did the sensible thing and went to work for the Trump campaign after taking the New York bar. I kept my head down and worked hard, and apparently somebody liked me, because I got tapped to join the transition team shortly after the win, and I later moved on to the White House.

What really changed things was Kellyanne Conway. She’d had a big role from the start, though it had waxed and waned in November as we figured everything out. But later in the month, and especially into December, she began to stake out her claim. She was ferocious. She annexed me, along with most of the guys I worked with, so fast you’d think we were the Sudetenland. She needed staff, and we were mostly fucking around, so she started giving us jobs. Before I knew it, we were hers.

So this is where the story really begins. It’s early February and the first EO got blocked by the 9th Circuit. I'd mostly been doing research for Kellyanne Conway, which amounted to a lot of memos. Anyway, I was going to drop some work off in her office on a Friday. I knocked, went in, and there she was, wine glass in hand, dressed impeccably. Apparently she’d just done a press conference. This was her usual routine after that. She was muttering about August Flentje and Pierce v. Society of Sisters.

Hey fuck off nigger don't help the fucking shills

Fedora tippers will try to claim people killed by disease or disaster as victims of Christianity, because they think the Library of Alexandria had the secrets of immortality or something equally ridiculous.

We generally knew to steer clear of Kellyanne when she was on a tear like this. Not that she was drunk or particularly vicious, but that it was a good idea to just let her ride it out. Well, that day I made the mistake of getting in the zone of danger.

"Let me see that!" Kellyanne snatched the memo out of my hand and leafed through it. She kicked back in her chair and put her feet up on her desk while I stood there. What a sight. Her legs are long, slender, and just perfect. I couldn’t help but stare a little. The light toned flesh, the defined calf muscles, the bony knees, going all the way up to her firm thighs... I started to imagine her playing with my cock between her ankles, and then moving to fucking her thighs...

Well, that was my mistake. I forgot that Kellyanne is a fast reader. Before I knew it, she was clearing her throat, and looking up at me from the memo. "U-uh ex-excuse..." I stammered, trying to back my way out of the room. "Hold it. You think you're getting out of here so easy?" I knew I was screwed at that point.

"What do you think you were looking at there? Don’t lie to me," she ordered. "I guess, your legs, Ms. Conway," I sheepishly responded. She was right up in my face, ready to lay into me. "And what were you thinking when you were looking there?" I gulped, "I uh... I was just thinking about getting work done... uh... I was staring off into space." She got angrier, "Liar! You men are all alike. You can’t see women in the office as equals, think they’re just sex objects! You're the reason that bitch Clinton almost won! Did you know that?!"

"I’m sorry Ms. Conway, I just wasn't thinking," I said, thinking this might defuse her. She got a gleam in her eye. "I don’t buy that for a second, and," she said, looking straight down, "Clearly you don’t either."

>whyboner.png
Except, of course, I knew exactly why. Those fucking legs. She grabbed a pencil off her desk, and tapped the eraser against the still-growing tent I had pitched in my suit pants. "This thing down here is a good lie detector." She looked up at me and smirked. "Sit down," she said, pointing to the couch she kept in her office. "I'll teach you to keep your mind on your job."

As soon as I sat down, she turned around and backed her firm ass into me, sitting in my lap. "Wh-what’re you doing, Ms. Conway?" I grunted as her ass struck my cock. She rotated sideways and looked at me, "I'm going to read the rest of this memo, obviously." She went back to it, bringing her legs up onto the couch, effectively straddling me. Every once in awhile, she'd take her pencil and underline something. As she moved to do this, she'd grind her ass into me slightly. This went on for several minutes. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. What if someone walked in? What would she say? Holy fuck, I could explode at any moment!

twitter.com/JeremyMcLellan/status/861096829865271296

are you proud drumpftards?