RACISTS BTFO

LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK GUY WEARING MAGA HAT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg0hBHJertY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lKqIw28ZSHzW_NA_9Glnvw/
youtube.com/watch?v=9U86c2Zf5og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And a PJW shirt from infowars

There's already a thread up on this faggotry.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED based blackman I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

I don't think I get this meme... Like, what point are you trying to make?

That's Zo. Alfonso Rachel.

why don't you guys celebrate white men wearing maga hats. for some reason a black guy wears it and everyone goes wild.

this isn't even civic nationalism, this is just plain old cuckservatism.

Do Brussels bureaucrats seriously take their job as this much of a joke to do things like shitpost on Sup Forums from their office in Brussels?

But then again if that were true, I wouldn't be surprised. It isn't like the EU isn't a bunch of corrupt globalist shills.

DC is full of the same type of people user. the GOP is the lesser of two evils in that regard.

To the top! Hi /r/all!

Don't all white people have a token black guy. I mean I have a different token black for everyday of the week. it only seems logical that Sup Forums would have a token black guy.

white power

Trump is trying to change that though

Fuck he'll never be based, he is black and all niggers deserve to be shot. You are trying to find any excuse to suck some BBC.

What about Thomas Sowell?

>tfw I can't even drink milk, I automatically vomit just tasting it

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg0hBHJertY

based pede'

Epic dude just epic

I bet he stands for kekistan

Fucking BASTE my fellow MAGApedes xD

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lKqIw28ZSHzW_NA_9Glnvw/

Brussels shills triggered by such things that undermine their narratives.

there aren't enough negroes in any european nation to make much of a difference in the votes.

Lactase tablets. The insta-vomiting is a conditioned reflex, you would learn to stop doing it once you know you can digest it.

Will try that, thank you based user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9U86c2Zf5og

Whatever PJW faggot lover.
Did you see someone re-tweet this faggot too with this picture? With the same exact title?
Go away cunt