Post your favorite Nazi Germany related songs/marches

Starting off with the Esti March for the SS (the first and only true attempt at a European Army)

youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=n90IT36fdq8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=zkpwshZiXxw
youtube.com/watch?v=HKT6YKIO3vs
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
youtube.com/watch?v=hcP2s1wxWTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hZWn0zL0LHc
youtube.com/watch?v=IuTZN1ZRToo
youtube.com/watch?v=jOHBWbJq1VA
youtube.com/watch?v=UK1uKpIdsPA
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=791Qc1ckMeY
youtube.com/watch?v=Md7h0tsBpQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ugLUjzqEAXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mpd2d0irN2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Dye7GMH8PHg
youtube.com/watch?v=XQUwb3-HGLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u0Yg9-j0CRI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yghp2mu__dU
youtube.com/watch?v=9MoUs8ZlbK0
youtube.com/watch?v=v4AF1r0NjiA
youtube.com/watch?v=AcgJ_hdLnl0
youtube.com/watch?v=GcO3xrKgS1c
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=dgJRzieulqo
youtube.com/watch?v=kxU1z-fr9DE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A58mIl3K730
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3CBVOk8cs
youtube.com/watch?v=YHBQfYLY7Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=pLAdSs9FUmo
youtube.com/watch?v=3iaEUWHVI2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
youtube.com/watch?v=Bdl8pJ8RqTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SblRmirRTwk
youtube.com/watch?v=kHl0OlxRdjo
youtube.com/watch?v=SoLJjmP98QM
youtube.com/watch?v=3KqGs0XOpH8
youtube.com/watch?v=2gzWl8XaPow
youtube.com/watch?v=fwDIHKnVevo
youtube.com/watch?v=3p39ulIfnzc
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
youtube.com/watch?v=VwX7nC-LpKs
youtube.com/watch?v=0xQHXso6MAE
youtube.com/watch?v=AAyzGCnSyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=rTTooXF9r8U
youtube.com/watch?v=h6eIcelEvF8
youtube.com/watch?v=KNnkkJhiCMk
youtube.com/watch?v=lplp4dcACtM
youtube.com/watch?v=PSVZsoegjok
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
youtube.com/watch?v=zs3sx7wiQ9M&list=PLnUp9JNxbvu9hhbZvfl3kidBHU50INEgu&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=h85vg_q6k1o
youtube.com/watch?v=OhjUMU0DmyE
youtube.com/watch?v=O13h2A4v6kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can we make this a nazi aesthetic thread? Need to build my folder

Because I am an American mongrel, I have 15% Latvian in me, so here's a great tune by the Latvian SS volunteers

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

Zem Mūsu Kājām

It's an easy choice but it's easy to see why.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

Don't start me on this. It's 4am and I've been listening to nazi music since 11pm. I'm very tempted to type out the best nazi tunes but it's so damn late. I don't listen to any music except nazi music.

Let me guess, Latvian Teufel lied?

Ill post all I got as I post my favorite songs. I need more tunes to do pushups and pullups to, so Im hoping others here may introduce me to hidden gems I dont know of.

Lore Lore Lore up next
Not necessarily a Nazi song, I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=n90IT36fdq8

The best thing about nazi songs is that they're not even about nazi things. They're all about flowers and pretty girls and eating picnics and having wholesome fun. God Nazi Germany must have been fantastic.

Appreciate it. Get /fit/, the racewar is coming

Gimme your lesser known gems bong.

Next up is SS Marschiert In Feindesland
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

Will also be able to accept Finnish Winter War songs. (The two main ones will show up from me soon if no one else posts them)

youtube.com/watch?v=zkpwshZiXxw
"Es war ein edelweiss" is about finding an edelweiss in the mountains, the edelweiss was traditionally worn by German soldiers for good luck and victory in combat.

I like this tune for it's brazen, blaring introduction and the almsot yodelling sound of the chorus.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKT6YKIO3vs
"Wir lagen vor madagaskar" was a German seaman's song written in 1934. It's about a boat bound for madagascar that has had some bad luck, as it has disease "die pest", and a man has fallen overboard during the journey.

I like this one for it's introduction, and also the fact that most songs are marches, written for ground troops, rather than shanties written for seamen.

Already /fit/ but need to maintain. Speaking of being fit, I do honestly LOATHE non historical songs, but when this modern take of Pa Vikingtog can get an extra 10 reps out of me every time I hear it

youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

Original for purists.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcP2s1wxWTo

If you need to sleep to be a productive member of society tomorrow, than please go to sleep (after firing off a quick list of lesser known songs).

A very well known song here that this whole board should know
youtube.com/watch?v=hZWn0zL0LHc

'Erkia' needs no introduction

youtube.com/watch?v=IuTZN1ZRToo

This is the same tune as the Teufel lied, used in many european nazi songs and originating with the 'Marsch der Legion Condor' which was a luftwaffe song about the condor legion of German troops fighting in the Spanish civil war.

The tune is used to this day in the brazilian forces and the french foreign legion, and ukrainian patriots had a version in the recent trouble there.

The next one on my list has to be "Mein Schlesierland" A song about Silesia, which was annexed by Prussia in 1742 and now lies in Poland and czech republic. youtube.com/watch?v=jOHBWbJq1VA

How about her little sister, Annemarie? Many say they don't like this simpler tune but I'm quite fond of it. youtube.com/watch?v=UK1uKpIdsPA

Here is Legionarii.

An issue Ive had with a handful of SS songs of a lot of the foreign legions share the same formula with just diffrent lyrics/languages. But everytime I hear Ha ha ha ha! I cant help but belt it out myself, especially when drinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqREbFER7Q

you beat me to the point I was trying to make here

youtube.com/watch?v=791Qc1ckMeY

A lot of nazi songs had laughing in them, including this next one "Schwarzbraun ist die hasselnuss". Jovial bunch! I like this song for it's title, which literally means "the hazelnut is black-brown"
youtube.com/watch?v=Md7h0tsBpQ0

some inspiration for you in case you dont know them already

youtube.com/watch?v=ugLUjzqEAXw

youtube.com/watch?v=Mpd2d0irN2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Dye7GMH8PHg

youtube.com/watch?v=XQUwb3-HGLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Yg9-j0CRI

youtube.com/watch?v=Yghp2mu__dU

youtube.com/watch?v=9MoUs8ZlbK0

Seig Heil Viktoria is a song everyone who frequents this board should be able to sing by heart, regardless of your language ability.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4AF1r0NjiA

Also here is a good piano rendition (no sheet music unfortunately, the guy plays by ear.)

youtube.com/watch?v=AcgJ_hdLnl0

He does miss a note or two, but I appreciate the effort and the Iron Cross on his piano.

Here we have a song from the Spanish 'Azul' division supplied from Franco.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcO3xrKgS1c

They also have another well known tune, divide and conquer kikes will tell you that its a Soviet melody, buts the tune has been a folk song in the east for many decades before the Bolsheviks came to power. Great end of the night song: 'Primavera'

youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM

My next pair of songs are from Triumph of the will. We should all recognise them from the scene where Hitler adresses the German work service, the Reichsarbeitsdienst or RAD who sing "Wir sind die manner vom bauernstand" roughly translated to "We are the men of the farms" youtube.com/watch?v=dgJRzieulqo

Then, the RAD march forward, whilst singing "heiliges Feuer" Which literally means holy fire, a song about how holy fire burns in the land, and how the RAD are "work soldiers" youtube.com/watch?v=kxU1z-fr9DE

The RAD are an interesting bunch.

Pa Viking tog
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
SS MARSCHIERT IN FEINDESLAND
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
Nazi German Hardcore Hell March Version 3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A58mIl3K730

Wir wollen unseren alten Kaiser Wilhelm wiederhaben English Subtitle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3CBVOk8cs
Isn't nazi related, but German related. I quite like the song, so I thought I should share it.

Thank you for those.

I would be a real chump though if I didnt include the eternal anthem of Germany. Deutchland Uber Alles. Back when the people of that nation stood up for themselves as one. Now its just a sad minority thats shamed by fellow natives who dont understand the danger looming around the corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHBQfYLY7Ik

Great song! My favourite of the imperial German tunes has got to be either "Argonnerwald" youtube.com/watch?v=pLAdSs9FUmo

Or "Was ist des deutschen Vaterland?" youtube.com/watch?v=3iaEUWHVI2Y

Or "Die Wacht am Rhein" youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg

But then again, I am fond of "wenn wir marschieren" So many good songs!

Fun fact, the tune for "Deutschlandlied" was actually taken from an Austrian Imperial anthem "Gott Erhalte Franz Den Kaiser" ironic because Austria was specifically left out of Germany when it formed.

Saving all three songs to my phone. Thanks mate for adding to my collection.

And here we have the French SS Division 'Charlamange' and their song. Funny that the in the Battle of Berlin the French would be among the last few defending the Furherbunker against the invading Soviets. Its the only thing the French should get credit for though.

---------------------------------------------------

Gen Z and Millennial song for you. Its popped off with views and the fire rises I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts

Here is my favorite version of 'Panzerlied'

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdl8pJ8RqTQ

I'll post more imperial German songs if you want
youtube.com/watch?v=SblRmirRTwk
youtube.com/watch?v=kHl0OlxRdjo
youtube.com/watch?v=SoLJjmP98QM
youtube.com/watch?v=3KqGs0XOpH8
youtube.com/watch?v=2gzWl8XaPow
youtube.com/watch?v=fwDIHKnVevo
youtube.com/watch?v=3p39ulIfnzc (austrian)

Marches (no vocals)
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
youtube.com/watch?v=VwX7nC-LpKs
youtube.com/watch?v=0xQHXso6MAE
youtube.com/watch?v=AAyzGCnSyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=rTTooXF9r8U
youtube.com/watch?v=h6eIcelEvF8
youtube.com/watch?v=KNnkkJhiCMk
youtube.com/watch?v=lplp4dcACtM

Be warned though, if you're looking for "safe" Geman music, many of these tunes (although from before nazi times) were used by nazis, most of them you should be good to listen to freely though, but ones like the konnigratzer marsch were pretty famously used by nazis.

I thank you two. A few I haven't heard there.

Hope you've gotten at least one new picture by now.

Cant believe I forgot the real song there.

And here is Horst Wessel Lied, should also be a well known song to most of you here, but for those who dont know, it, here you go.

Fuck.

One day brothers. For now. We get /fit/, we /lit/ we /ck/. We become wholesome men and women. Our time shall come. It won't be easy, but all great men know sacrifice is necessary. For our people.

Post for us a good fascist Italian song. You rolled dem digits after all.

Ill do 45 pushups if you give me a good song. On my honor.

Even though your a Mexicant. Forgive me I've had a few to drink tonight and have the day off tomorrow.

Here's a good imperial Japanese one. The japanese were vicious fuckers, I'm a fucking nazi sympathiser and even I think what they did was sickening. youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s

youtube.com/watch?v=zs3sx7wiQ9M&list=PLnUp9JNxbvu9hhbZvfl3kidBHU50INEgu&index=9 idk why

LOL. You've obviously had one too much friend.

Love this one, literally "Death Battalion" youtube.com/watch?v=h85vg_q6k1o

youtube.com/watch?v=OhjUMU0DmyE

The Lyrics are based as well:
Duce Battalions, battalions
Of death, created for life:
In the spring the game is over,
The continents flame and flourish.
To win the lions
Of Mussolini armed with valor.
Battalions
of death
Battalions of life,
starts again
the match,
Without hatred there is no love.
We're not red
Equal fate,
Black bow to squadrista,
We die
We have seen it
With two bombs and a flower in his mouth.
Against gold there is blood - and it does history,
Against ghettos smell the gardens,
On the world beats the heart of Mussolini:
In Marizai the good seed sprouted.
In the battlefield and Vittoria
The black flame in October flooded.
Against Judah,
Against gold
Will be the blood to make history,
We will give you
victory,
Duce, or the last breath.
Battalions
Of work
Battalions of faith,
always wins
Who most believe,
Those who know it longer. Those who know it longer.

Unit 731 is something out of a horror novel, I do put much less attention on the East of WWII than I do on the West though.A holdover from >American Education
I'm sure

The worst thing about the japs is that it's so different to the holocaust. It's almost impossible to believe nazis were burning 100 jews a minute or whatever crazy number they'd have to do. But it's very easy to believe what the japs did in Nanking and Singapore.

45 ups coming up.

Everyone on this damn board should work to do things to be /fit/ whenever they can though. it starts with 5 pushups a night and in a few weeks youll be able to hit 20. Unless youre an irredeemable lard ass. I have faith that more than 90% of this board could become brawlers if they did 5 pushups or something for every post they made.

Good luck finding a nazi that isn't fucking depressed.

Becoming physically fit did wonders for me. I used to be a fucking mess, but now I feel great.Taking care of yourself is the first step to improving your whole life.

>Nazi
>Nazi
>Nazi
>Nazi
>Nazi
>Nazi

I'm glad you liked it.

I've been doing lots of weights and mountain biking. Let's not forget about stamina, marching for years and running through the battlefields carrying load must be extremely tiring, cycling helps A LOT to develop stamina and lower body strength, and doesn't hurt your knees as opposed to running.

>The best thing about nazi songs is that they're not even about nazi things
Because most of them are just regular german marching songs, not "nazi" songs.

any literature on Unit 731?

I mean I still have little faith in the West, but I can take solace in the fact that I can now defend my people and myself if shit hits the fan. Got /fit/ have a girl now and I'm ready to die for Israel in Syria or Korea. it helps being able to own firearms.

>Because most of them are just regular german marching songs, not "nazi" songs.
When I say nazi songs I mean songs written in the nazi period on nazi commission, such as 'Erika' and 'es war ein edelweiss'

I can do 2 miles in 12 mins now running. No body fat and am still able to smoke (((cigs))) and drink

You all can make it. Even if youre a 350lb NEET just start with a little work each night, keep it up each night and get better.

Remember that your ancestors didnt create history by sitting around without working yourself. I still hit the gym with a playlist of nationalist tunes. I started as a mess of a human but now am ready for anything.

Ich hatt einen kamareden
A great song about losing a brother in arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=O13h2A4v6kQ

how about that song from the German metal band Gamma Ray, "Dethrone Tyranny".

I cant get my bluetooth speaker working...

I figured it out, I hope this thread added to anons music collections. And for you fatasses sitting on your bed I hope at least one of you are inspired to work towards a better you.