I just found out you can rape your wife

I just found out you can rape your wife.

wtf?

If she doesn't consent.

She consented to marry you. It is not rape.

Apparently not in America.

Really? Brb

What the fuck burgers. Don't tell me you have marital rape laws. That is such bullshit.

Your wife is supposed to have sex with you.

No, marriage does not imply unconditional consent. Marriage rape is a crime.

Some states differ on how they define consent though.

This is the reason you are

uhhh....

Although Italy has a reputation of a male dominated traditional society, it was quite early to accept that the rape law covers forced sex in marriage too: in 1976 in Sentenza n. 12857 del 1976, the Supreme Court ruled that "the spouse who compels the other spouse to carnal knowledge by violence or threats commits the crime of carnal violence" ("commette il delitto di violenza carnale il coniuge che costringa con violenza o minaccia l’altro coniuge a congiunzione carnale")

I'm Muslim immigrant to Italy. We have our own civil courts.

No I can't. I don't have a wife.

this world just keeps getting better and better

I must have many wives then

Of course retard. you don't own your wife when you marry her dipshit. If she doesn't want to have sex and you forcefully hold her down and rape her, that's rape you dumb cunt/s.

>I just found out you can rape your wife.
you're a little late to the party, prole...

fuck that shit

When in doubt...

... put it in the prenup.

hot

>leaf
if you dont fuck your wife, you win.

> I need the permission of the state to bang my wife

t. cuck

Never stop posting

It's not needing the "state's permission" - rather, it's needing your spouse's permission. The state is merely enforcing a criminal statute based on this premise.

Your wife gave permission when she signed the marriage contract dipshit.

If you allow women to selectively have sex even as wives, they will use it as a weapon. You will be emasculated inside your own home.

Not my point retard.
That's not what a cuck is newfag, btw, nice leader fag boy, go suck a croissant and eat some Muslims ass faggot.
YW, friend.

This is just a shit test women do, every women wants their husband do hold them down and use them like the slut they are. Her lips will be saying no no no, but her lower lips will be saying YES YES YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

They really like it