Couples having kids when they're in their 30s almost 40s

>Couples having kids when they're in their 30s almost 40s
>People wonder why the number of autistic kids are rising

>DONT HAVE KIDS UNTIL YOU'RE OUT OF COLLEGE, GET MARRIED, AND YOUR HOUSE IS ALL PAID OFF

meanwhile jamal and tyqueshia have 3 kids by the time they graduate middle school

No one seems to talk about how the Boomers did more drugs as a percentage of the populace than ever before and how fucked up the gene pool became because of it.

I never see anyone else pointing it out. And it's getting worse.

>Implying Jamal is still around.

this
read it again
i bet there is not gonna be any good science out about it for awhile

having your own kids is so beta
adopt a black kid today

>average age of mothers having first child is 26.3
>implying

My dad was 31 when he had me
34 when he had my sister

more redpills for them

You realize that lower class families are more stressed out, right? More likely for divorce ?

Why not be financially secure to ensure a lasting marriage with comfort?

So what I'm supposed to have a kids I can't afford in my studio apartment because jamal makes bad life choices.

>tfw mom had me at 35

m-master miller!?

>posts on Sup Forums
checks out

I think father's age only starts mattering when he's around 60.

Can't really have children before 30. It's difficult trying to set a stable foundation (e.g., save for a house, climb the corporate ladder, etc.) I'd love to have kids one day but know that I most likely won't.

Want to have kids responsibility some how fucktards think it's wrong.

my god this one at internerd from australia has finally found the missing piece...
it all makes sense now

>provides no proof that reproducing at 30 and older causes autism in offspring

I had 3 kids by the time I was 26. What the hell is wrong with you people? Procreate.

>tfw being responsible means you're outbred
Fug

JUST

Autism is caused primarily by heavy metals in the water supply and by overuse of imageboards. The latter explains the phenomenal gender skew in autism (which also helps explain why so many white girls are seeking to become blacked).

>half-Japanese
>genes so strong there's not a hint of it noticeable on his face or frame

How did Kaz achieve this?

false, men do age slower but the rate of down syndrome skyrockets for men in their 40's and for women it shoots up right past 30

this is why you marry a girl at least 5 years younger then you when you are in your prime, and be her patriarch

He hides his gook eyes with glasses, he actually talks about this in peace walker, he used to get bullied for it in japan, and in south america people assumed he was american until they saw his slant eyes

actually, he talks about how he feels he has no homeland and that MSF is his only home, which is like a meta commentary on war babies and happas