Wtf are Pajeets upto?

Other urls found in this thread:

blynkt.com/current-issue/eugenics-in-postcolonial-singapore
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Common in asia, we've been fucking around with eugenics since forever
blynkt.com/current-issue/eugenics-in-postcolonial-singapore

>also, you're a chink, you should know about the 5 generation rule

They're going to have a Hindu master race to replace *pic related*. I for one support it.

>*pic related*

poopoo masterrace

>taller, fairer, smarter
I don't see what's wrong with that other than "muh nahzees like you jen icks!" from libshits trying to prevent actual progress by importing niggers. If indians want to raise their average IQ then selective breeding is a must. Fuck anyone who thinks savages should remain savages, and that means liberals who cry against this and then simultaneously whine about not having enough "diversity" to lower the IQ of white nations.

>Trying to make the best offspring possible is evil
I guess having your nation made of dummies and fatties makes it easier to control

>Indians making genius babies
We're pooping in the streets on levels that you can't even comprehend.

>bogdapoos?

>Smarter
Indian2.0, now potty trianed!

It's a bit comical that a country that can't even figure out basic plumbing is trying to go to outer space and engineer "genius" babies.

It's like a kindergartner trying to do calculus.
Like maybe you should learn addition, and how to shit on a toilet first.

Actually going over this subject in my biomedical ethics course, common concerns are availability to families, and worries that it'll lead to superhuman Aryan babies.
>implying anything's wrong with that

they want to explore beyond the poo in the loo and maybe get to defecating in the toilet

>genius babies

Leftists dont want to believe in genetics and being born with different IQ and capabilities. Ruins their narrative of everyone being equal and the same.

>eugenics are bad
How?

>5 generation rule

Nothing wrong with uttermensch trying to become ubermensch. Atleast they have the humility to admit their race needs improving, unlike blacks who like to promote muh dick and We wuz Kangz to overcompensate for the fact that theyre 10 IQ point s from being classified as intellectually disabled.

because blonde blue eyed people are the most beautiful and eugenics will lead to designer babies.

Asians will design aryan genetics into their babies. Asians will make people that look like anime. Im so hyped.

I don't get it. Aren't they brown?

Might want to master the bathroom first.

>fairer
KEK the coloured races secretly envy us.

if everyone was white there would be no racism.

I think the major concern is not in creating new superior humans, but rather in how they will treat inferior humans without access to this technology.

Do people with shit genes get relegated to 2nd class citizen status?

Hurt feelings and ignorant views on the practices. All the loudest voices against it are from people who know their shit genes aren't worth to contribute into the programs and can't handle the fact that some people are just born better than them.
They also pull juvenile ideas of death squads purging human life when all you have to do is just keep breeding the good babies at greater rates over the shit ones for several generations.

China is doing this as well.

Their pragmatists, they don't care about muh feels when it comes to social engineering.

>coloured women actually want white seed but see even betas as Gods so they pretend to ignore them and shit

is he ok

Hopefully the Tesla Pajeet V2 can locate the loo

shit, is he okay?

>conquering space by 2020

>Do people with shit genes get relegated to 2nd class citizen status?

Do ugly, fat people with broken teeth and low IQs get treated good in this society?

I dont see why sub-genetic humans should lose any rights.

But then again, why would one hang around subhumans anyway?

We're talking about india. How the fuck are you supposed to manage 1.3 billion daily curry shits with todays technology?

So while every other country engineers better versions of themselves, we Americans just keep producing common street niggers, rednecks and spics with low IQs and welfare brains.

All because "my Nazi".

I swear, sometimes the fall of the West seems like the best thing for planet Earth.

Let the monkeys have the planet.

Fuck Whitey.

If I had the chance I would donate my semen, but only on the condition that I can raise the child with my genetics. Couldn't bear to have the little tyke not have at least one biological parent.

holy fuck Star Trek was right, Khan Noonien Singh is gonna take over Northern India and start the Eugenics Wars

breeding an army of boys to be proud of

Proud Boys, if you will

Why are indians obsessed with geniouses. I mean power to them, theyre the best brownskins imo, but why?

f

kinda funny how they turned out white-ish

Will they turn white too?

>you have to be a nazi to want the best for your children
Please push this, keep attacking the children. This is the only way women will ever turn on their puppet masters.

Wtf I love Nazis and streetshitters nao

>I swear, sometimes the fall of the West seems like the best thing for planet Earth.

Dont worry, the gooks will create a protectorate for us in the north and keep us around to honor our place in history.

Gooks will rule the world through superhuman anime-looking gookhumans with supergenetics.

They will purge Africa of the black man.

They will purge the west of the mixed man.

They will inhabit the spirit of the fuhrer.

In 30 thousand years from now the descendants of these superhuman animegooks and the aryans shall seek to lay claim to the universe.

Why would you want to be fair in india?
It would turn into australia 2.0 with highest rates of skin cancer and none of the money for suncream.

Should we donate our seed to the cause lads?

This is the first hopeful thing I've heard in a very blackpilled month.

Keep it up, India.

Because when you try to selectively breed certain traits you end up also increasing the incidence of other undesirable traits. That's why certain pure breed dogs suffer from greater incidences of cancer, hip dyspepsia and arthritis.

>tfw you hate going outside because you're actually white unlike most of the "white" mutts
It's too fucking hot, the sun burns, and it's too bright.

>fairer

So theyre manufacturing white people for the left to hate?

Just wait until eugenic India is blowing you away in toilet technology two generations from now.

POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO

You don't need sunscreen when you can roll on the ground for 20 seconds and be covered brown.

Most Indians are race realists. Upper-class Indians are pretty redpilled and would kill their daughters or sons if they married a person who does not show above average aptitude. Why do you think a caste system exists in India? They know the value of heritable intelligence.

Indians are our natural allies. Seriously, the west needs to team up with them against the rising chink and mudslime menace.

>conquering gravity by 2020
>can't even conquer a puddle

While I appreciate your healthy support of eugenics, do read the article. They're not doing any Gene editing or other scientific process, but chanting mantras and feeding unhealthy medicines to the pregnant ladies. People who expect this to somehow improve a child's IQ are the same idiots who drink cow urine. Retarded idiots who think everything traditional is supreme and that our filthy culture is the best in the world.

The correct way to go about eugenics would be like China's, but our supreme court is too filled with SJWs to allow that. So rest assured, you only Chinese super humans to compete with, not pajeet ones.

Why is your government SJW? I thought India was hardcore racist and right wing?

I guess they are trying to change that avg IQ of 85

that is always top tier kek

High caste Brahmins is vegan/vegetarian and those who didn't have relatively fairer skin were cut off by rickets/vitamin D deficiency.
Fair skin in india is a cargo cult because is associated with people with money, indian women therefore end up feeding multibillion industries that produce lighting cream.

And so cue the Eugenics wars.

It's not about people being genetically equal. It's about everyone having an equal opportunity and to not be discriminated against based on their genetics (race, sex, etc). Nice straw man argument.

Were you ever forced to drink cow urine by your parents?

Yes, India is White supremacist. That's why they are our natural allies. We can team up with them against the Jews, the eternal Anglo, the mudslimes, and the chinks.

>straight out of the Nazi playbook

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

In late spring the common indian designatus travels back to their natural habitat.

Meanwhile Whites want to be tanned.

They're going to be selectively bred so that their shit hardens into a concrete like substance.

>India creates the greatest paved roadway system in the world

The problem is those blond, blue eyed people tend to be the most egalitarian and cuckish when it comes to policy. Also the most easily manipulated by mass media.

High IQ whites tend towards liberalism for some odd reason. Must be a genetic defect. I guess nobody can be perfect.

>indians against jws

And that's were you're wrong, just search india israel on google and you'll get a slew of news articles on how moodi is a major israel-boo.

>without access to this technology
Wombs?

If you actually read the article, they're not even doing anything productive. It's a bunch of mantras and vitamins and that sort of garbage. India has failed us.

China at least makes super basketball players. I know the white race is doomed, but I hope Asians can keep the torch of civilization going.

If people are different, maybe they get treated differently? Revolutionary thinking.

>this is somehow wrong

You should look into the russian experiment on fox domestication.

The government is right wing and pretty based. The problem is the Supreme Court. The people who appoint supreme court judges are the present judges, and the government has no say in this. It's not even constitutional, the Constitution says that the President shall appoint judges, but in 1990-ish the Supreme Court started appointing judges by itself. And at that time most judges were leftists. So now it doesn't matter which ideology is in power the liberal judges keep appointing more liberal judges and there's nothing we can do about it.

Judicial overreach is a pretty big problem in India becauseof this reason, and the judges have zero accountability. Recently the judges have even started framing laws by themselves. And because we have been taught to always respect the supreme Court, nobody can say anything against it and any attempt to change this structure is framed by the (((media))) as an authoritarian power grab.

meh, we're essentially smarter mulattoes. Part-Aryan, Part-Dravidian. All the lower castes and south indians are dravidians, which were prolly the only smart race of australoids, and since the aryan gene is still present, they can unlock it.

>You're a literal nazi if you want your child to be intelligent

what's wrong with that?

Sure, a person who is smarter should have to them more opportunities available for enhancing their education. Places already exist to accommodate for this and that's great. But I am contesting that these places shouldn't be restricted to a certain group of people based on anything other than how smart they are.

no one was, they just pour it on an idol. Apparently, some chinks and murican scientists found out that cow piss is an antiseptic, but that just might be the jews

I know that feel

I don't know, but this is exciting.

Why do Westerners content with their own demographic suicide care about what Indians want to do with their society?

>genius babies

Poor India, they try so hard to be good, but it just doesn't work out for them. I still have some respect for them for at least trying.

When the fuck is China going to wipe India out?

>no one was, they just pour it on an idol. Apparently, some chinks and murican scientists found out that cow piss is an antiseptic, but that just might be the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

Aftermath of designated shitting streets = flash floods.
The horror.

>Dinka "tribe" the tribals are essentially abos, theyre dont have a shred pf aryan in em

It's literally hocus pocus, user. Don't expect anything from this, you'll be disappointed. The Chinese are doing actual research and Gene editing. You should follow that instead.

excuse my autism, evrything after "tribe" shouldnt be green

>hindu nationalists

How the fuck do you stand out from the crowd when your country is well on its way to a billion and a half people? Even if you're in the upper caste.

To be honest sudanese are quite interesting, riefenstahl made a photoshoot in sudan after the war. They're among the darkest and tallest on the planet.

With a stool?

aye, they r, a mix of negroid, semitic, and a dash of retarded