What does Sup Forums think of this leaf?

What does Sup Forums think of this leaf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck gavin
sage

Why user?

He used to have a tight ass but not anymore, which means he has to use his mouth which isn't worth much.

uh I know 'he's a fag lol' but people like mcinnes are essential to splitting the left vote

I'm also a degenerate millennial addicted to novelty

JEW operated and owned.

He's a degenerate and a faggy altrighter.

He is someone who misses the point of life entirely

Explain

civic nationalist cuck with poo family

spread his anus on camera and kissed a dude for attention, race mixer, so not much of a role model

proud boys is gay as fuck too.

I like the guy so far honestly.

a worthless faggot

^This he acts like a fucking party girl.

Jew puppet, controlled opposition, degenerate and race mixer.

He's out there but once /ourguy/ always /ourguy/.

>>>>CHECK OUT HIS ASS HOLE

Gavin is so BASED. Right Pedes? Let's MAGA. Kekistanis unite. Fuck Racists. My best friend is Black. Ezra Levant is Based too!

For your own opinions. Pol generally hates anyone who has a real job.

He's legit one of the most naturally funny people alive. He'll start randomly riffing on his show for like 20 minutes straight and it's almost always funnier than any scripted comedy

I watched him piss into a bowl of cereal and eat it

I dont like towel bitches. Little girls who wrap themselves in blind folds clutching their pearls and wearing towels in the locker rooms. Fuck right off you dainty bitches

Gavin, just because you compliment yourself anonymously doesn't make you any less of a small dicked faggot

I think it's pretty stupid to beef with him at all.

He's a "proud boy" "western chauvinist/civic nationalist" so he's not full Sup Forums but to the extent he uses his influence to move people to the right and influenced people to vote Trump or not vote for Hillary I'm glad he's around.

Fuck you Gavin i though you were cool until you started kissing faggots and shoving things up your ass.

He doesn't move anyone though, all the people that watch shit like him and rebel media would vote for trump 90% of the time

Gavin is pretty funny at times. I used to listen to his show but it got lame once he got too into that Proud Boys shit.

I think being on Anthony Cumia's podcast paywall is holding him back.

fpbp

a degenerate.

I've noticed a lot of leafs LARPing as the alt lite this last year

He's as irritating as the connection error I get when trying to post on this fucking board.

I get the feeling that he regrets racemixing with his Aboriginal wife. He wants to be alt-right so bad but can't abandon his non-white family.

Wow I guess that explains the ass spreading huh? I guess you can't be traditionalist and marry outside your race, right? Gotta put stuff up the ass

I think he likes Indians. He always talks about how tough they are. How it took America 300 years to defeat them, while it only took us a couple of years to defeat the axis powers.

Repulsive bearded naked molerat who for some reason thinks he's not only a sex god but the apex of modern masculinity, all while never really accomplishing anything and sodomizing himself on camera.

He's funny. You hipster edgelords can eat shit.

>thinks he's a sex God
he calls himself a 6/10 and said that he looks like a worm who crawled on the floor of a barber's shop

He's practically Scottish.

His content is funny when you first come across him I guess. Once you've watched most of his popular shit, there's no reason to keep watching. He just regurgitates the same memes and his "The Proud Boys" club is some next level autism.

He pushes people in the right direction. He's nazi-lite.

Idiot, he constantly goes on about his "sex prowess" and has written countless articles about it.

He says he knows how to fuck, he's not narcissistic about how attractive he is to women.

LMAO

What the fuck are you talking about Jamaal, when did I once mention attractiveness? O, nowhere? O, you're arguing with yourself?

Great in bed =/= Attractive

He's a giant faggot but he pushes people in the right direction.

>he pushes people in the right direction.
When you faggots say that, do you mean he pushes them towards his asshole?

Tree nigger not curry nigger

His shtick is getting old. I thought he was kind of funny in the beginning and he's had some good talks (Jared taylor). I can't put my finger on why though.

Because he's a sanctimonious civic nationalist?

Its just shitty damage control because of his mongrel senpai.

That's a cool beard.

fucking faggot tongue kissed milo and promote degeneracy

try-hard closeted faggot.

Somewhat useful faggot. Proud Boys is some next level fucking homosex, though. Lauren Southern is another somewhat useful, but ultimately annoying faggot

No, I mean he gets them to vote for right-wing politics which is marginally better than being a giant faggot who votes for left-wing politics.

You for the win.

he talks about PUSSY and SEX WITH MY WIFE like a closeted homosexual trying really hard to sound masculine. 10/10 cringe.

hes a cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg

So now we have "jumping the shark", "nuking the fridge"... and what are we calling this fame-ending moment for Gavin" "Plugging the butt?"

>cringe

Go back to sucking Mancow's, sorry I mean Redbar's dick

That is one seriously blown out arsehole WTF does he do to it? Proxy Paige's is more intact and she fists herself every morning up the butt and regularly takes 3 dicks up the arse pretty sure she has done quad too.

He said he is attracted to ethnic girls because the blonde cheerleader type was never into him so he just made do.

Both his parents are Scottish, he was just born in England and his family moved to Canada when he was young.

I was talking to a kid i know and he said he thought gavin was spreading dangerous ideas.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck.

>literally who
one he's candian which is bad, but then he's also irish and they were fucking slaves so for him

the irish are all genetically fucked up from working in factories as kids

He's funny guy who's not afraid of anything

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT SOMETHING UP MY ASS

This, he's legitimately more funnier than most stand-up comedians. Sup Forums underestimates his humor.

Lost respect for him the second he started having those autistic kids from he will not divide us on his show all the time.

hes funny at times, but a total faggot at the end of the day for disavowing TRS goys constantly. We get it yoire owned by kikes, even though we all know about your drunk rant while in Israel.

We know he knows about the JQ but hes to far deep in with degenerates that he cant go full fash

also he says alot of the same jokes over and over again

Favorite CSIS agent.