Can another American post a more pure bloodline? Been here 4+ generations

Can another American post a more pure bloodline? Been here 4+ generations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jew

My chinese girlfriend is more white than you, kike

>Iberian
Hey cousin

5th generation American of Japanese ancestry reporting in. My ancestors have been in the US since the 1880s

>Ashkenazi
One drop, faggot. Sage goes in all fields.

Thoroughbred!

Is this b8? Jews are white...

>1.9 Ashkenazi Jew

Can I personally hang you on the day of the rope?

>Jews are white
4/10, I actually replied.

Everyone here hates you faggots when you do this shit.

>tiny penis

Welcome r/thedonald

>irish
>white

Lotta talk but let's see ur ancestry.

More Anglo than u muhammad

>Trying to convince people to give their DNA to (((Google)))
The 1.9% is strong in this one.

mate get tae fuck wae ur anglo pish

My great-great-great-etc. grandfather came here in 1752 from Germany.

You're a Jew.

anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews. anglos are worse than jews.

>potato nigger genetics
>jew genetics
You are less white than slavs and slavs are 100% not white.

Ya nah ur a cunt

t. Chaim

Don't you see it yet? This whole fucking DNA thing is made for whites.

>be white and proud of it
>get DNA test
>spit in a tube
>send to a (((company)))
>give you the results

What now user? Huh? You want the answer? I will not be responsible for your mental stability afterwards I warned you.

They'll know that whites are going to use their DNA tests to be even more proud of their purity, what they are actually doing is get many white peoples DNA at make lots of tests with it. All in benefit to one race, the Jew race. They test millions of white DNAs over the year, they pick the most strongest parts of every European bloodlines and then will integrate these good parts into the Jewish community. With these they'll remain pure Jewish and will benefit from the white race.

Don't give your DNA to this unnatural men.

not american but i have 99% pure euro white blood straifgt from italy and german

>Mexico

Naw , but can we agree niggers are the fucking worst?

I would do this but I don't want them to make me disappear then replace me with a puppet clone.

I'm not going to post it but my first ancestors came to America around 1680 and settled in Pennsylvania

hahahaha

>using cunt as an insult to a Scot

cheers mate

pro-tip: go with tartan cuck or English knob jockey in future next time

Irrelevant culture

Your genes can also be screened for possible illnesses and the results will be sold to your insurer who will adjust your rates accordingly. They own the rights to your genes, they can do what they want with them.

Been here since 1600's

>its another good goy falls for the dna scam

ayyyyyyy

But how many generations removed?

Not sure off the top of my head, but definitely pre-lincoln

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

>1/50th jew
>pure bloodline

Shorter than the African list that gets posted...

>1.9 Ashkenazi Jew
Look at me goy, I'm pure white!

>0.04% others

What did they mean by this?

Been here since 17th Century, atleast thats the furthest our family has kept track could be further

Jew

Can't get it now but I have my family bibles on both sides going back to the 1600s on my dad's side and 1810 on my mom's side.
My dad's family originally from Bohemia and my mom's side is from France. If you don't have a family bible your history is false.

>0.1% broadly east asian

Can I personally put the gun to your head you degenerate race mixer?

This. Mom's branch in CT and father's in PA.

Word of mouth does not count achmed. There were no Muslims in America at that point.

My 13th great grandfather was a crew member on the Mayflower

>sending your fucking DNA to a jew corporation that will then sell it to anyone and give it for free to several governments

>not using a fake name and burner pre-paid card

>Your history is shit unless you got one of these, but I'm too lazy to prove the shit I'm typing.

Scot and English.
Muh family owned the foundries making steel for colonial muskets.

>Argentina
>opinions

You have to go back.

So if you get a DNA test like in the OP do they keep your DNA on file? Do they store it or patent it? Is giving them your DNA really a good idea? I'm not so sure it is.