youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cantonrep.com/news/20170508/poll-should-churches-be-place-for-political-endorsements?platform=hootsuite
youtu.be/6pgbB9ORqRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

FUCK DRUMPF

Jesus fucking Christ, you made a Holocaust Center prototype, didn't you?

AWOO AWOO AWOO

You can only pick one of these Awoo to be your waifu.

Which one do you pick?
The circled ones are already taken

awoo motherfucker

Anybody have the picture of Pepe 'dying' and coming back?

FUCK DRUMPF'S SHITTY HEALTH CARE BILL

Help me out

Poll: Should churches be a place for political endorsements?

Vote Yes

cantonrep.com/news/20170508/poll-should-churches-be-place-for-political-endorsements?platform=hootsuite

racists NOT welcome

>up for real burger hours on Sup Forums

objectively more cancerous, stop replying to bait

reminds me of this

AND FUCK IVANKA TOO

Maximum overghey

Wait, what was my fortune? Rape face one.

MAGA bump.

>Yoda on the windowsill
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

wtf I hate socialized medicine now

He comes in these threads and spams anti Christian trash, ignore him

LIVE FOOTAGE OF DEMOCRATIC PARTY

that's rather bigoted of you
ptg should welcome all perspectives

>VOfTLexF
well done. solid arguments here.

But. It. was.

The empire needed everyone on board with civic duty to function. It had a tiny bureaucracy and people needed to work for the empire in their day to day lives. Particularly regional elites managing their contacts.

Christianity before Constantine was an anti-civic kike creation that said fuck the real world heaven is all that matters. Earthly works and glory were shunned.

The one climbing under the bowl

Very sexually aggressive Awoo.
No shame at all. Will go under the table at a fancy restaurant to suck your dick.

No survivors

Don't ever, never, accept a fucking vote about anything in regards to your guns law, let your message be:
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Everytime they speak about it, it was not actually a ban, it was a subjective question that they add to the file you have to answer that leaves up to the police officer to decide if YOU REALLY, really, REALLY need a gun.
It end up that it's too expensive and this subjective question gets refused all the time, with only 100 permits per year, detail, you have to keep the gun locked in your house and you're not allowed to move it around.
>From a population that went even to banks packing a gun and no problem was found

North Carolina is gonna legalize running over protesters lol

>nonpartisan CBO

>I just noticed that
Fucking Star Wars dweebs!

>muh diversity

Sweet

Death to Cali!

HOW WILL WE PROTEST NOW

Slick Willy and Coughing Hillary out for blood.

Rick Wifeson?

Isn't there a federal law on this?

Quick, someone tell /o/ the good news!

So what exactly was said to Cruz during the hearing today? I keep seeing retards posting about how badly he got burned but haven't seen context or have any reason to believe them.

>The empire needed everyone on board with civic duty to function.

Tell that to the degenerate pagans. The Roman Empire was in a comma before Constantine revitalized it; after that, it was the fucking pagans who were traitors and undermining their own empire.

She's very shy and actually (arguably because they are all cute) the cutest Awoo. You'll always feel needed and loved. You are her hero.

>Little Rock
Noice. But not happening

Awooforce GO

KARK

>can't ban Californians from your state due to the Privileges and Immunities Clause
We need a new amendment.

Not true. The Romans were just pissed that the monotheists wouldn't worship the Emperor, not that they were actively degenerating civic norms. That occurred in Italy, and then elsewhere. This is why the 2nd century was so shitty, and why the Illyrians should get credit for cobbling it all back together for another 300 years.

U wat m8? We're getting close to shut eye here in Freedom Land.

Reminder most people in this thread are children.

the usa was usurped by a filthy jew slumlord deal. you all call it awoo chess. no he just got usurped by Israel first jews. they are ITT right now. trust me. my son is one of them. he is a closet homosexual writing twitter rant speeches for donald. it is embarrassing. we are just jewish slumlords trying to make an honest living. we are poor we swear. but yes we have been taken by usurper jews. again. not good with idiots like that in the inner cabal.

i wish i could, user

You know I honestly don't know. I guess everyone assumed pinkos would get beaten down even if it wasn't a federal law.

From the eternal words spoken by Charlton Heston "From my cold, dead hands". And the "Come and take it" flag

Reminder.

I have a soft spot for Julian.

There's nothing wrong with being a man child

the usa was usurped by a filthy jew slumlord deal. you all call it awoo chess. no he just got usurped by Israel first jews. they are ITT right now. trust me. my son is one of them. he is a closet homosexual writing twitter rant speeches for donald. it is embarrassing. we are just jewish slumlords trying to make an honest living. we are poor we swear. but yes we have been taken by usurper jews. again. not good with idiots like that in the inner cabal. stop being a stupid faggot jew stephy.

Probably not since the CIA director John Brennan was a commie.

It's misdirection user. Cruz & Grassley BTFO out those two faggots today. Even Graham was less a neocon shill than usual today.

It's well documented many high ranking Christians were stepping out of the machinery of empire to follow their religion. The Christians also refused to worship the gods of their people and instead caused division worshipping a lying kike that told them to give up earhtly works. Only Constantine and later emperors forced that kike religion into something that believed in earthly works and temporal glory. Over time most of the philosophy of western civ was shoehorned in and made it useful.

That god forsaken kike shit with the old testament and most of the "lessons" were straight up sedition.

TOP LEFT CORNER

Top left awoo with the outstretched arms

only in the privacy of my own home, behind closed doors. Still looks for someone to change my dirty nappies tho.

Oh yeah there's a full moon out tonight.

Damn it!!

Make California red again.

That's exactly denigrating civic norms. They were worshipping some Jewish desert rat who told them to stop giving a shit about what happens on Earth instead of their own damn people.

My take on today:

>4th Circuit went really bad for the left
>Trump won again on twatter
>Congressional hearings on Yates, et al, were a joke that yielded nothing
>Libs are mad and BTFO
>O'Barry embarseed himself, yet again
>Same as yesterday

Go figure!

Despite all the Rheeeee!!! on twatter, ground was gained today.

Losers included Diane Feinstein, and Congressional Demoncraps in general, the MSM, Spencerfats, etc.

**shrug**

Not a bad day!

TOP KARK

Lefty policies -> More people feel rejected by their own society in favor of outsiders, get denied opportunities -> Narcissistic Injury -> Narcissistic Rage -> Fanaticism -> 1488

The left always kills itself. They are too dumb to realize they are taunting the dark side of humanity itself. You cannot deny the shadow his existence, or he will assume control.

That is so fucking retarded. Of course Christians follow their religion, it's the only one that treats God, country, family and duty as absolutely sacred.

Tell that to your cock-sucking faggot pagan emperors.

pay for my health care

SRRY PICKS WAS RUNNING LOW

youtu.be/6pgbB9ORqRg

>leaving teh trip on

This Awoo loves to travel and see the world.
She doesn't like cities though and most likely wants to see different kinds of nature and historically significant sites.

>NAME THIS SERIAL KILLER

He's currently named the Something Street Shooter. Not very catchy. He killed blacks and Latinos only. Not that that means anything.

Test

Fuck outta here, NotSean

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLE

I want the white eyes one in the basket then

It did none of those things until centuries later. It was self serving and designed to crack the empire apart like a crushing vine by the kikes who wanted the empire dead.

When the Jews lost control of Christianity and it became a great embodiment of western civ and earthly glory they started working on new systems, namely Marxism.

>Provides $120 million to restart licensing activities for the Yucca Mountain nuclear waste repository and initiate a robust interim storage program. These investments would accelerate progress on fulfilling the Federal Government’s obligations to address nuclear waste, enhance national security, and reduce future taxpayer burden.
>Supports the goals of moving toward a responsive nuclear infrastructure and advancing the existing program of record for warhead life extension programs through elimination of defense sequestration for the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA).
>Enables NNSA to begin to address its critical infrastructure maintenance backlog.
>Protects human health and the environment by providing $6.5 billion to advance the Environmental Management program mission of cleaning up the legacy of waste and contamination from energy research and nuclear weapons production, including addressing excess facilities to support modernization of the nuclear security enterprise.
Are you ready for complete Energy Independence?

I've said time and time again I have no problem with personal belief. Believe your mother is the Virgin Mary for all I care.

But Christ cuckery as state theocracy has always ended in disaster and ruination of society. That's why America was founded as a refuge from Europe, a nation of Christians but not a Christ cucked nation.

Christ cucked nations have never responded well to outside influences because once Christ cuckery guides state policy, the personal attributes of tolerance, introspection, humility that are good marks of personal belief become monstrosities of vulnerable weaknesses on the state level.

Look at all the nations of the World. Now see which ones allow foreign invasion to pollute their cultures, traditions, and bloodlines. Almost without fail, it is the Christ cucked ones.

Christ cuckery has never actually built empires. Like all sandnigger religions, it is a parasitic belief system designed to make already dominant powers bow to its demands. And it is now ill equipped to deal with the newest sandnigger viral meme, Islam.

I choose the awoo at the top left in the middle of all the circled awoos!

I'm sorry brazilanon. sucks.
everyone should have the right to defend themselves.

Shit happens.

There isn't anything worth filtering.

**shrug**

Eben the Spencerfat shit that hits around 5 - 6 PM or so, their best efforts, ain't worth it.

That's what I assume from what I was watching but I missed the part where Cruz was on. I just don't know what was said to him for people to pretend he got owned.

Ill take the last one on the bottom row.

Posted this in dead thread so reposting.

There were a lot of Christians in public service even in the 2nd century. Before Diocletian, persecutions were sporadic, and only to Christians who refused to worship the emperor. Most Christians just went along with it and weren't persecuted. Few Christians, at least in elite classes, believed there was a conflict between serving the Empire and serving Christianity. Render unto Caesar.

And I can't post my news because of "Connection error". What the fuck, Sup Forums? Guess I'll screenshot it.

>California
>Blue

>I've said time and time again
Yeah and no one actually cares please stop posting or use a trip so I can filter your trash

>>Tell that to your cock-sucking faggot pagan emperors.

Do you even want to see the list of degenerate popes, bishops, archdukes?

Where's Yucca? Nevada? The locals HATE it apparently. And I remember a Democrat talking about how her constituents were strongly against it. If none of their constituents want it, will it still happen?