How does it feel to know the superior race is fighting back and will exterminate you all within the next 50 years?

How does it feel to know the superior race is fighting back and will exterminate you all within the next 50 years?

>dead beaner and her white boyfriend
and nothing of value was lost

>dead WM/AF

fail to see the problem?

>superior
>black

Pic one

Blacks stayed in Africa for over 100000 years and never advanced beyond stone tools and mudhuts until the white man arrived. I dont think a race that thinks fucking babies will cure aids will ever be advanced.

seems like they mostly kill white liberals who give them too much trust so , keep it up muh bruthas

>where he used to work
subsidize the coal, intensify the toll

keep paying money to the coal or get two extra neck hole

Damn. Hospitals would be the worst place to be if you were a known doctor killer.

Nurses are evil and will fuck your shit up.

didn't they make the pyramids and have the best civilization in history?

i think you're forgetting the invasion of white people who destroyed africa and left

I think your polarizing film is on sideways

I hope you die in your sleep senpai

IN summary:

Niggers.

Instant redpill

It's a big red pill to swallow but at least they don't have to worry about getting it stuck in their throats

let's save this niggers life so we can charge him with murder and keep him in jail for the rest of his life at taxpayer expense

>How does it feel to know the superior race is fighting back and will exterminate you all within the next 50 years?

Wasn't that what the Terminator movies was about?

What was the message? I can't find a source, so it must be about race.

The woman is clearly a non-White and the man is a race traitor, so they have no value. Also probably liberals.

They deserve getting killed.

I have a few like this if people want them.

What was written in blood on the wall Sup Forums?

BURN THE COAL...

HELLOOOOO THERE

Pretty good, actually! I look forward to the day there are no more white people in America!

user, why did the media not report the killer was a nigger?

Fuck off nignog. They were actally contributing to society unlike youre black ass

t. English teacher in Japan

what was the message, maybe they took turms butt fucking him, you dont know

maybe just nigger

spot the race mixers.

>picture of a stick
Oh wow

black people generally aren't violent and bringing his race into it would just make people dislike and not trust black people more and that's a real problem

>niggers
>finishing something
OP, you're guilty, of making me think.

interested

All pic related proves is that the absolute height of African civilization was still several thousand years behind European civilization. Also, haven't they definitively proven that Egyptian royalty was of European descent, not sub-Saharan?

Top quality

Kill yourself you virgin piece of shit.

I don't say that a lot, but you should.

This is the saddest shit the JIDF have ever created. This is just...pathetic. Like holy shit.

>vindictive nurse 'accidentally' mixes up catheter bag and saline bag

>he can't take his date to dinner because his dinner is his date

Based chinks.