Why aren't millennials inventing things, opening businesses, getting jobs, or really doing anything of significance?

Why aren't millennials inventing things, opening businesses, getting jobs, or really doing anything of significance?

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a0/5b/af/a05bafc226a12329e674c7115b7f1acb.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the Jews won't let us.

lack of deferred gratification due to the internet

Sept 23 and broken shitty zoggy capitalism you fucking Steeve-O toothless donkey

huh? how bout every app on your phone?
how bout Facebook?

Why does OP keep posting these baseless threads over and over again?

Shekels and jew baggery

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a0/5b/af/a05bafc226a12329e674c7115b7f1acb.jpg

cause every time you invent something they steal it with an offer you can't refuse.

That's generation X and Y.

I am

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Go eat your pig tails at another table

Millenials don't talk each other real life, only social media.

Half of them believe they are going to start a commie revolution. So their too busy masturbating to the idea of themselves being central planner in chief. Too bad they'll be among the first purged if they get their way.

Bacause they :
A - didn't suffer in a war, majority has never experienced war first hand
B- lack of positive ideologies. Liberal ideas are deeply nihilistic + atheism and scientism
C- wrong education
D- too much of formal education
E- lack of experience
F- lack of incentive
G- grown up with internet, too much time spent doing nothing

I opened a business at the start of the year.

Shit going smooth ATM

Instant gratification,
it boils down even into modern day monotone nigger rap, and electronic music thats a far easier skill to master compared to an actual instrument. even meme culture, having these popular memes fade in as quickly as the fade out
Throw-away culture, to summarize.

>student debt
>housing prices
>job losses
>wage stagnation

stop this boomerposting

>its another 1 post by this ID faggot millennial thread

When you don't have:

a) A strong, rich, cultural identity centered around a religion focused on marriage and family (aka a solid foundation).

b) Living in a system where peak oil is going to happen in the next 10-15 years, making almost all advances irrelevant.

It really doesn't matter any more. Unless some miracle happens or some black swan event, I would just live it up, party, drink, fuck, and enjoy the coming oblivion.

I can't really fight for the Right anymore, I mean they're right on every social issue, but the mountain to climb is high. Say, "You're weak and we don't need you faggot". Sure, you probably don't. I'm not very strong or resilient. But I do see the writing on the wall. Fight all you wish, punch all the brick walls you can, I'll just be living and enjoying life.

I'm not a nihilist, life does have meaning and purpose. But we're a lost generation that lacks a war. Until radical change happens, I'll just sit and be merry.

Millennials are generation Y retard.

This is the best post I've seen in a while is there a book or some research you've got behind this post very interested because I think this is the only post to ever been correct 100%

You're weak and we don't need you faggot

>reverse image search
>It's a trap

God dammit Sup Forums

Because they are the lesser sons of greater men. The story of civilization really, especially dyring the last three hundred odd years.

The whole polluted environment and hormonal overload from xenoestrogens and such also don't help since they are wrecking especially male health

they rather travel so they can show happy lives on the internet

look up carol dweck or stanford's marshmallow experiment

Everything has been done already

It's hard to invent stuff when you're trying to do college
Since you need money to live off of in order to dedicate time to it, so you need a decent job, which you need college for

>student debt
It's free to study at Ivy Legue unversities
>housing prices
Back to my previous point, if you went to an Ivy League university you would have an excellent paying job
>job losses
Again, no one is going to fire an Ivy League graduate
>wage stagnation
Debatable but an Ivy League education would make you quite competitive in the job market

You honestly should have just studied harder instead of blaming other people.

Where do you get your drugs from? Millennials. Where do you get your prostitutes from? Millennials.

Apologize. now.

Because mind virus

also for your viewing pleasure

because they are too busy texting, looking at a PDA screen thinking that they are cool, hip, and under the delusion that they are accomplishing something of value.

Because Obama said that everything would be alright and they believed him

Well... In Venezuela.... J..j...just

true

I do. I'm continuing to build my machine shop and educating myself so ... yeah.

i have a job that pays ok and i travel, but i don't make enough for a house, and i really want a family bu i don't even have a gf because i hate my life and isolate myself. and especially after meeting foreign women i just hate women here even more now and just don't feel good around them. i actually wish i could just have a normal family in america but i don't know if i can. when i'm not working i just sit on pol/ which doesn't help your self esteem by the way. my advise to american millenials is to gtfo of america that's what i might do

What percentage of millennials do you think can attend an Ivy League university, just by numbers alone? There are thousands of Ivy League seats and millions of millennials.

Because old faggots won't die already to make way for the new generations thanks to medical technology having comes so far along.

So you got fucktons of old people in powerful positions stifling more and more upcoming generations ability to thrive.

Then you should have studied harder and taken someone else's spot

You could also start your own business, like Mark Zuckerberg did, or that kid who started Snapchat. There's plenty of seats to do that. You just want to make excuses instead of solutions.

One reason is because they lack judo Christian values including work ethic, When you believe in a world where morality is relivent and the experance of elders means nothing because the situation has changed, why would you do anything meaningful? I'm a millennial but I'm more old fashioned, I skipped collage and went into manufatoring where I'm a machine operator working to becoming a machine technician.

They were hobbled with unreasonably high senses of self-esteem that means they don't have to achieve and earn to feel good about themselves.
That, and they don't know how. Nobody ever taught them.

I have a job and I'm doing fine. Millions of others aren't so lucky.

Most of them only care about updating their facebook status. That or virtue signaling about imbred sand niggers in the middle east or niggers here who have it "so ruff".

You're just proving OP's point that you are content with just having a job and being some mediocre millennial. No work ethic and no appreciation.

They are too young to have achieved the necessary skills and position to do so. 20 years ago people thought the same thing about gen x

Peak oil myth. Hah. Oil is a natural occurrence and renewable. Ask the Russians. They know.

Where can i learn christian judo? Sounds pretty based desu senpai

Hey, fuck you buddy. I practice piano 2-4 hours every day, largely classical music (Rachmaninoff best girl).

they are. it's just not you or anyone you know.

Seen first hand how horrible the world treated my hardworking parents. Why i would i take needless risks for in the moment gratification at devastating consequences later?

Id rather play it safe and cope with technology. People who jump in the work force at 18 get married sicken me. Stuck in tradition without any introspection of their own. They will end up like my parents and the parents before them burdened by kids and in debt but at least they had fun and tried right? Whatever.

are you retarded

this is rhetorical. you are.

Kek

Cia funded zuckerbergstein. Fuck off.

Your weak and we don't need you faggot.

they're busy associate marketing on youtube

This is a large part of it, honestly

Actually, as a right-wing white male Millennial who was publicly involved in a leadership role in the Trump campaign, starting a business was exactly what I did post-election.

There's nothing more satisfying than genuine independence.

I agree with A, but you realize that fracking is opening (literally) other markets and energy generation

because of the internet.

Exactly this

Public school system doenst remotely encourage entrepreneurship its entirely focused on producing corporate drones.

>inventing things
I have never been interested in creating physical objects, you may also just call me stupid (I accept that I am not a Tesla)
>getting jobs
I have a job at big corporation, but I am not sure if I really have any perspectives for growth there. It makes me SAD. I am almost 26.
>opening businesses
I have tried to sell some shitty stuff via internet, but after first clients I began feeling stupid and did not like that generally. I guess I might open a new business in future, but I need a good idea and doesnt have any of them for now.

What about you, OP? What do you do?

Modern society is inflicting injuries to the psyche at unprecedented rates. There has never been a time where society has been able to so totally attempt to force false personas on to people.

People with a 'heavy' Jungian shadow fall into inaction when they are forced to repress it and to attempt to take on personas from a fake society that are increasingly stilted.

In some cases, it leads to narcissistic injuries from a young age that lead to people never really developing a stable sense of self, and when they are confronted with obstacles to realizing their ideals, they spiral into rage or depression and posting on Mongolian throatsinging boards.

What kind of business? And congrats btw.

Millenials are half-assed, self-entitled little shits!!

>memes are of no significance
haha ok pal. call me next year i'm getting my shit copywritten.

/thread

>Boomerposting

Because they're all debt slaves. They're also sheepish and not creative.

>sheepish and not creative
This is from the repression of the Shadow by society, driven by the Corporate-Educational complex spearheaded by the business schools from the early 20th century.

>Why aren't millennials inventing things, opening businesses, getting jobs, or really doing anything of significance?

I would like a job OP but the Boomer and Government keeping fucking me over.

This is learned helplessness, user. You are not at fault for developing it, but it is under your control to overcome it.

Jesus, /pol is such a delusional skin headed piggy crowd. You forgot to blame Jews for being lazy ass burgers.

I was going to call you a cuck but you're alright, that was inspiring

Millennials don't invent things? Bullshit!

Haven't you head about my new app? It like, uses facebook on a drone. We are going to be millionaires, please donate to my gofundme and sub on my snapchat/IG/grindr!

I hear ya... very disappointing

Bro this is not just field but planet of reality distortion tier genius 100%

Our stock value's going up, we're expecting to IPO into the billions, we got angel investors, Ycombinator, and a Twatter account

subscribe and follow our Patreon too

Silicon valley is like the only place in America I can think of that encourages entrepreneurship.

we've plateaued in technological advances due to a lack of new elements

Millennials have been set up to fail. Grow up during prosperous period, lax parents, no discipline at home. New media and the internet means they grow up surrounded by images of success and people with fun jobs like actors, musicians, artists, explorers, etc... Go through school being told "you can be anything you want to be!" and they believe it.

Once they become adults, they get shit on for believing what their parents told them. It's time to get rid of their fantasies and get real jobs in a job market that is worse than the one their parents ever knew. Most millenials are currently trying not to commit suicide while dealing with the psychological impact of being bombarded with more media containing images of sex, wealth, and propaganda than any other generation before them.

Who knows, maybe someday we'll all turn out stronger for it. But yeah, we're all depressed as shit.

The war part has a bit of truth to it. The post 9-11 combat veteran demographic has a higher per capita buisiness start-up rate than any other.

>Education system teaches you nothing
>Majority of available jobs pay 8$/hr
>Can't afford to live on your own w/o 2 jobs
>How can go to school for STEM if have 2 jobs
>System sucks

>Why aren't millennials inventing things, opening businesses, getting jobs, or really doing anything of significance?
they never did (everything that they claimed and WASN'T a failure, was the doing of the kraut or jew), so why start now?

There either to scared to leave there safe space, wasted there college time taking gender studies, are out protesting some stupid shit, they are mentally retarded fags, or all of the above.

You really got my almonds activated there

WE WILL

because fuck you

Enslaved by modern schooling. They've been taught nothing but how to be an evil oppressor with too much opportunity or a hopeless victim literally incapable of anything without government aid. And above all else, they've been taught how to be stagnant. How to think of nothing more than being a consumer. Entrepreneurship is a hollow word for the millenials.

Honestly, games and internet is more fun, and when you grow up with unrestricted access to it you easily become bored without it.

>why aren't millennials inventing things
Checkmate asshole

my fucking sides

Because our shithead parents that had us because they partied non-stop through the 70s and 80s were irresponsible fucks who resented their veteran fathers who worked 30 years in a Ford plant to provide for a family.

>why aren't millennials getting jobs
are you implying gaming journalism isn't a job that benefits so many? you just love get BTFO don't you?

>Jung
>not Lacan
the fuck, man.

I've invented a sport that's a cross between frisbee and golf, I'm calling it gisbee. Check mate faggot.

you got jewed.

this is a defense mechanism against the system.

We were raised poorly, simple as that.