Found an sjw on my facebook feed, trips decides what my comment is

Found an sjw on my facebook feed, trips decides what my comment is

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bamping
"I have a Dream....that white stoners will be allowed by Obummer...to have dreads!!"

Fuck off nigger

This.

I oddly agree white people shpuld not have dreads.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I

I agree, but not for the reasons SJW's think they shouldnt.

Niggers having a job is appropriating white culture

You can go back to Africa with the other cannibalistic savage niggers until you learn to appreciate what whites have given you, boy.

i wanna kiss u =]

"but dreads look so pretty on white girls"

even though I strongly disagree, would be funny to see the reaction

If I was a woman I'd kill myself

Treyvon Martin took 5 years to do a 4 year degree haha

arnt dreads viking shit?

the phoenicians and greeks and gauls and scythians all had deliberately dreaded styles

it's not a nog thing, fuck them

Say white people dont want dreads anyway becuase *insert insult of why dreads are subhuman nig teir hair and whites don't stoop that low*. I guarantee success

Yep, basically this is just saying, "White people, don't act black." How can pol oppose this? I hope more niggers take up such rhetoric, and in myriad ways. "Why are you always listening to rap white boi, are you black?"

>no text, just this image.

Then they can have electricity, modern medicine, economic stability and a written language back in Kenya. Fuck them even if we have people who wanna copy them - we steal one fashion statement and they steal everything not nailed down

Dreads can look good If you aren't a scrawny, drug addicted looking faggot, but most white dreads wearers are exactly that

>lmao wop dem whiteys think wearing doze dreads gun make dem more like us, dep wubz bidoo and shit, muh dick

y'all can fuck off to the cotton fields and outta this office. stop appropriating white culture with an office job.

Link her to this thread

Isn't that discrimination based on skin color?

WE WUZ VIKINGZ AND SHEEEET

never will be trips

Tell them it's NOT OKAY for black people to use toilets, electricity, cars, and cell phones. White people invented those things and if they're going to claim people can only use what their own races invents, black people better be prepared to go live in fucking mud huts before telling us what we can and cannot use.

I agree just because it's a stupid hairstyle to begin with. Haha.

i hate niggers

Eh roll

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEIT

Be fortunate you even HAVE hair

See pic related

"will u touch my peepee"

Reroll

Tell them this is america and they have whatever hair they like and if they dont like it they can go live in a mud hut in africa.

Now this

>Be fortunate you even have hair.
>Be fortunate

Spot the nigger.

Smelling like ass is appropriating black culcha

>I dread to know what thought processes led you to post something like this. You should lock those kinds of thoughts away, they don't help anyone.

Nope
Dirty hippy faggot style

Nigger wanna bes

pants are not ok for black people to have

Damn, 12 away from quints

Race is a social construct.

Rereroll

>If you dont have nappy nigger hair you cant have a nappy nigger hair style
Niggers:
What little culture they have other blacks steal anyways, just like everything else

re-roll

White people can wear dreads as long as black people are driving cars.

So were good to wear dreads then.

reroll

Blacks want to be able wear wild afros in white collar settings, which is retarded. Much Iike I'm not allowed to have a mohawk, or even long hair, in my office, nor should nigs be allowed to have wild unkempt hair.

This is such typical black bullshit. They think they have a monopoly on "oppression." That anytime they are told that they can't do something, it's because of racism, specifically targeting them. They are unable to comprehend the fact that white collar companies impose appearance and behavior codes on everyone.

>"Why are you always listening to rap white boi, are you black?"
>tfw listen to it because no other genre has as much directionless aggression in it

I'm OK with this. Dreads are fucking disgusting, nigger or not.

I never thought of it this way. Seems I have a lot to learn. Honestly since Trump got elected I dunno if I'm right wing anymore. Wanna get a coffee and you can teach me where I've been going wrong?

RIP

If you think straight hair is for black people, you are wrong.

Society is not OK for black people to have. Period.

>kikebook in 2017

fuck is wrong with you

lmao dem whiteys tryna be island niggers like bob charlie n sheeit, mup di doo didda?

mufugga

White people can wear dreads when they're not associated with a race of violent, stupid subhumans.
Or never

Kill her

re-roll

This, Agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons.

Women should not be allowed into the workplace or allowed to vote.

Vikings had dreads. And if you're job requires professionalism, tame your fucking mane

pls be my ai gf

>vikings had dreadlocks.

Hope you enjoy the present i left on your doorstep.

Dreads are fucking gay and anyone wearing them should be dropped into a grease fire.

Hitler said that Ayrans can make everything their own if there is the will.

Join us and you can wear what ever you want as long you are a good wife and take care of the kids and the home.

White people can wear dreads as long as black people keep shooting white people with the white man's gun.

>Vikings had dreads.
Apparently the Greeks did too

Reroll

Using the internet is appropriating white culture.

are you guys sure vikings had dreads and it wasn't just matted from being oily and unwashed.

Cultural appropriation proves regressiveshits are in the business of weaponized victimization.

Reroll

traps are not gay

Or ya'll can do whatever the fuck you want to do with your hair because it's your body and you have the right to do what you want with it. (except kill a baby)

Whites wearing dreads, are SJW trash anyway. So they are just policing each other.

SUCK A NIGGER'S DICK

How about just look at the damn history of Dreadlocks. They have been around for thousands of years. Nobody is trying to appropriate anything from anyone. I think this whole discussion is a bunch of crap.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks

Niggers tongue my anus

100% for sure, it's hard man. But I feel it must be cut out, too degenerate and niggerish. I slip up and give it a listen pretty frequently though, I won't lie.

Agreed

white people should not be allowed to have AIDS, its cultural appropiation

Sieg Heil.

Gas yourself commie.

Would u liek 2 maek sum fuck
BERSERKER

reroll

If you really think about it, is there a big difference?

sieg heil

How about we all have some fun with this. Also, OP, you need to learn to hide yourself a little better.

Didn't the Spartans have dreads?

"Eat shit and die you commie fucktard"

Reroll

winrar

Please use correct grammar and don't appropriate the speech of people of colour (y'all) you hypocrite.

>mfw no trips yet

Can you teach me how to dab??

We should give Black's a 'Kill Whitey' day.