Other urls found in this thread:

realorsatire.com/yournewswire-com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>warning him
>not letting him in and killing him there
He's fuckin retarded

Give a source you nig

Why would you warn him?
Duterte you have based morality but you're a fucking ape when it comes to being a tactician.

>Dutarte
>Putin
>Assad
>Kim
All our guys.

Please kill Soros Duterte-sama

N E W
E
W

So fucking based.

I can't wait to see him and Trump working together!

>murder Soros without warning during his peaceful visit
>thousands of Sorosoids push their governments to invade your country and destroy you

Yea I think 2:30's tactics are just fine lads, he's not as retarded as you are

I love that Soros has been exposed this past year. He was operating behind the scenes for far too long.

Duterte 2024

First Spic/Gook U.S. President.

If he killed soros I'd bow to him like he was riddick that just won an army

actual fake news.

realorsatire.com/yournewswire-com/

Holy shit this dude is my hero

Just make him mysteriously disappear.

Oy vey must have been a drug deal gone bad. I must double down my efforts against the drug trade.

1. He wouldn't take responsibility for it
2. Who cares its the phillipines lmao

The "oy vey" excuse only works on goys. Duterte cares about his own neck even if no one else does, he knows he would have an "accident" soon after Soros, and even being a tinhorn won't save him

Should've kept his mouth shut and strung that piece of shit up as soon as he touched ground

Duterte is not based just because he hates Soros. He literally kills drug users without even a trial. He is an uncivilized animal.

yep.

And then what? Do you think the globalist elite would just go "Aww, shucks, guess George just disappeared in a pinoy jungle for no reason at all. Let's move on."?

>implying drug users don't deserve to die

He shouldn't have warned him

He should've just had him arrested and planted drugs on him

Coulda just staged a raid by Moro Islamic Front or Abu Sayif. Blame terrorists aww shucks give us more aid to fight dem moslems. It would be win-win.

PRetty solid lineup

Anyway we can contribute to this bounty?

Well then I guess you think Duterte deserves to die, since he uses fentanyl, a painkiller stronger than heroin. He's a massive hypocrite.

I live in Daly City, and let me tell you, pinoyfags are alright in my book.
>Catholic
>Strong family values
>Good work ethic
>Hot women (big asses like spics, but look like Asians)
>Mostly voted Trump
>Tasty meat, low tolerance for vegan bullshit

>Dude drug addicts are people too, leave them alone
I bet your one of those "there's a difference between niggers and blacks" faggots

From the man who brought you "Obama is a son of a whore" comes more based shit.

There is a difference, but they both deserve the noose.

Why the fuck would he bother? Dude is looking out for his country and his country alone.He isnt going to go out of his way to kill some major globalist figure and put his country in jeopardy.

>warned him

Th fucker.

Why does every fucking news article about Best Korea depict one of them with binoculars?

Source? Or are you just bullshitting?

>Should've kept his mouth shut
It's fake news anyway. It didn't happen. No news articles or video about it.

Unless this whole thread is role-playing game larping where you all pretend Duterte said something which he didn't

Yeah, but just like the holocaust, I want it to be real...

>Duterte stated at a rally in April 2016 that he shot a fellow student who had belittled him about his Visayan origin as well as other students of the same ethnicity, while at San Beda law college. He said "But the truth is, I'm used to shooting people. When we were about to graduate from San Beda, I shot a person." Duterte said that he shot the student in a corridor at the college. He later told a reporter that the student survived, but refused to answer any further questions about the incident.

RIP Duterte

Wre ca never have nice things, can we?

look at the nu/pol/ and laugh

I wish I could have a drink with Duterte. This man is WOKE.

Damn. Why did he warn him?

Get a load of this rube.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

hopefully soros finally finishes the duterte question

To let you know they're watching you, imperialist pig.

This is the kinda shit I was hoping Trump would do when he took office, tbqh

We can never have nice things,can we?

1) Drug users aren't harming anyone besides themselves, no need for the state to punish them.
2) Even if you do think drug users should be punished so severely, then they at least should get a trial. Otherwise you might just abuse the authority of the state and randomly murder people who never used drugs, just because you personally don't like them.
3) Duterte uses fentanyl, so he should probably just go ahead and kill himself by your standard.