Harvard students to hold blacks-only graduation ceremony

Harvard students to hold blacks-only graduation ceremony

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/08/harvard-students-plan-graduation-ceremony-for-blacks-only-claim-its-not-about-segregation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXTEuAuQ_C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I say just let things take their course. Within a few years blacks will resegregate themselves

>Harvard students plan graduation ceremony for whites only, claim it's 'not about segregation'

It can't go go both ways normies and media reading this. Wake the fuck up.

might as well

(the got in under lesser standards anyway)

>(the got in under lesser standards anyway)

youtube.com/watch?v=KXTEuAuQ_C4

So who's going to attend?

Everyone always says the same shit when something like this happens. "Hurr durr, if whites did this there would be outrage." Fuck that. This sounds like a great idea to me. Next they should have their own dorms too.

>implying blacks go to University

Liberals support this and yet they're the ones telling us multicult works. Why?

I can see it now

>white graduation is perfectly quiet an respectable with quiet clapping

>black graduation is whooping and hollering

Black only graduation day

>theblaze

Why is American conservative media so upset about this? Let them segregate themselves

Good. If I paid a quarter of a million dollars for a piece of paper, I'd be pretty pissed if I had to put up with niggers at the awarding of said paper

I'm so happy these shit heads are segregating themselves. maybe they will segregate themselves out of the general population and we will never have to see/speak to them again.

Democrats played the long game, fuckin kek

>Students attending the ceremony, scheduled for later this month, will still participate in the main graduation ceremony as well.

Fuck that. They're not actually resegregating themselves

YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT

Harvard is free if ur family makes less 60k a year

Because the nice brown people need to be protected from the evil white culture while they keep trying to succeed in a society of institutionalized racism that is constantly oppressing them and never apologized for slavery. Females and the nice brown people must be exalted far above white males in order for true equality to be reached.

>Tfw when they are literally doing the KKK's jobs from segregateing themselves from white people thus proveing to everyone that they are weak to white people despite our race going exctinct due to over population
Good one black people!!! What's next on your list, segregated restaurants, movie theaters and school?? The memes literally write themselves

Nah, they should have their own water foundation and restroom.

Makes sense, Niggers get preference for admission, graduate school and jobs. They should have their own graduation.

We would be so much better off if we just eliminated the concept of colleges. Just High School then a school that specializes in your field. No sororoities, college football, SJW bullshit, campus fuckfests.

>blacks bring segregation back
based niggers

So does this mean that the other students have to wait until later for their ceremony or is it all gonna take place at the same time

True if it were based on academic achievement. They're just given free University admittance and an easier time in college in general though because teachers don't wanna look rascist!