Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmYzjjSfT8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no.

No nigger or oldie would ever vote for a man with the named "Zuckerberg"

Twitter is down
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck this slimeball

A technocracy is the only logical outcome in a society where automation is responsible for keeping people alive. Papa Musk will soon leave Earth and engage in a battle to free us from [picrelated]'s tyranny.

Not at all, no one likes Zuckerkike.

No because the residents of Kauai are going to throw his Jew ass into a volcano before 2020 for trying to buy up all the land and wall in his fucking residence.

maybe if he stopped using that open-mouth sociopath smile people would like him more

I can't wait for 2020 when Tim Allen from Home Improvement runs against (((Mike cuckerberg)))

Why would the Dems want him?

He's free market and probably "moderate" socially.

Unless he runs Repubs, which would be likely.

The founder of a self-absorbed website follow-up to Myspace will never lead a generation anywhere but into the dirt.

UNLIKEABLE JEW TRIES TO WIN ULTIMATE POPULARITY CONTEST, DIES FROM EXCESSIVE SWEATING DURING FIRST LEG OF THE RACE

Oy Vey

Comes back up right after i post this.

WTF

>Unless he runs Repubs, which would be likely.
And republicans love jews so it all works out.
Based black man should run too

Dem celebs are vain, if one actually wins the nomination another will run third party splitting the vote. Kanye or The Rock wouldn't cuck for zucc.

...you realize NO generation likes this guy right?

Zuck running will be top quality entertainment

Candidate Sweat

There is nothing to fear from a man who enjoys fingering his own ass.

Nobody will vote for Cuckerberg, even libshits hate him. Stop this dumbfuck meme.

This. I cannot wait

it isn't actually. a fascist government like china will control everything before a bunch of stupid kikes and feminist do. "technocrats" are just kike financiers from banking that buy hot technology. they aren't actually smart enough to control everybody hence they're actually flooding the west with a billion shitskins to ruin it.

meanwhile china which hasn't lowered the average iq by 40 points will actually have a technocracy because asians and technology works hence we've got skorea, japan, and china.

shitskin mudslies from africa and south america don't create technology hence they've never added anything to humanity ever.

He avoided Hawaii on his nationwide tour due to the humiliation he received on Hawaii.

Hawaii people know Zuck's true personality.

You can feel the autism dripping from this literal sperg, so no.

Trump will rip this little girl-man a new asshole and eat him for breakfast.

Rand Paul 2020... it's the only way to stop all this from happening.

are jagged teeth a jewish trait?

Zukerjew.

No, I was worried you were going to run someone that didn't have an enormous Jew nose. Thank God

This is a real possibility.

user's, start cataloging every FB Live suicide, ever FB pedo case into one mega file.

Making this man a monster will be easy.

Not at all

Nah, but he'll be sweatin'
youtu.be/dmYzjjSfT8s