youtube.com/watch?v=4ydxbuDXEws
youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI
youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he looks like eminem

Timothy McVeigh was a patsy,
however,
He was a tank operator in the military.
When he saw the US Gov't use the same tank he operated against its own citizens he went postal.

Waco massacre set him off.

pretty cool guy. eh collects fertilizer and doesn't afraid of anything.

Total asshole.

Will the real grim shady, please blow up.

>We're gonna have a problem here

Republicans don't have upper lips.

Yee!

SIC

Killed American children. Don't care how fucked up waco and ruby ridge were, you don't kill our kids. The ATF killing kids qas the problem from the start.

Fuck this guy. Fuck his methods. Fuck his stupid Turner Diaries LARPing. Should have set his ass on fire instead of putting him to sleep.

He still holds the best score off that cannon I think. Natural shooter.

why did the feds evacuate themselves, but not the kids in the daycare?

Lanklets, when will they learn.

Ruby Rodge, Then Waco. It waa already over before it began. He chose the wrong target, the daycare facility being there automatically makes him a madman no one can sympathize with. Personally I understand why he did it. But he chose a poor target because the daycare was there. Innocent people will die always when your sending a message via body count, but the target has to be legitimate.

Tim wasn't even a bad guy. He had had it with federal government intervention. The Waco incident was David Koreshes [forgive mispell] fault. Thet literally gave law enforcement the biggest loss we have ever seen. They sent FBI and ATF running with their fucking tails tucked, .50 cal, ak 47, they were fucking armed and knew how to use the weapons. After the stand off , the fire is debatable on its origin but in the end it sent Tim into a spiral.

The weavers at Ruby Ridge imo is what made Tim into what he was. The weavers did not do anything. They were suspected of helping saw off fucking shotgun barrells for christ sakes. Weaver didn't show up for court and a warrant was issued. Nxt thing you know you got two 3 man teams on your property. The and ATF engaged, Vicki went into the house and gor sniped in her face through a door by an ATF marksman. I mean come the fuck on, I feel just like Tim. But you can't kill kids and expect sympathy for your cause. You have to be fucking surgical. But whatever just my 89 cents.

Btw Timmy built that bomb in 3 hours, dude knew what the fuck he was doing once all components got aquired.

Did nothing wrong

>B-b-but what about the children

Killing the children of your enemies is good and just.

Think whatever you want. Fuck a moral compass. But bro you can't kill kids and gain sympathy for your cause. No one is going to be ok with it.

Gaining sympathy isn't always the point.

Plenty of people are ok with that.

Shut the fuck up.

d i d n o t h i n g w r o n g

Didn't he kill a bunch of kids?

It's the point if you want your cause to succeed. Blowing up a building does nothing. Garnering followers is key to any revolution. Look at Waco, they made the ATF and FBI look like bitches dude. They killed like 6. Injured probably 15. They ran off. David and his people won a very small battle with only like 80 people.

My point is you need followers no one can take down the government alone. Unless your some god warrior.

vintage alex
youtube.com/watch?v=4ydxbuDXEws

This. If you want a guerrilla war you must have civilian support. Hearts and minds, brother. Hearts and minds.

Most fucking retards here won't know who he is. This guy was a fucking hero!

American Hero.
Set up and they literally opened pages proving it.
He was a decorated war hero as well.
He knew Ruby Ridge and Waco were government murders warned for the bombs..
He's a fall guy. The papers are all open now we know this. It's not a debate.
The gov let kids be murdered to avoid they kill their own people.

Glad someone still has common sense.

Have a multipass friend.

Hero. Gonna end up just like him.

He told them he was going to, the gov let people put their kids in the building knowing the public reaction.
I honestly feel this is the same as saying we are going to implode an old building and then you tell a group of kids to go inside and play.

What target would you have picked? White House?

Lol.

The building always had a daycare in it. Fucking conspiracy fags are rampant these days. I got a friend who thinks every shooting is fake, the earth is flat, the moon landing is fake, everything is fake. Fucking morons man.

>Thoughts?

Current Holder of the High Score!

But not for long though after Muhammed Jihad Durka Durka figures out how to drive fuel tanker trucks.

No. It's called the Turner Diaries, and you faggots need to read it

>
>What target would you have picked? White House?
Hello FBI

heart in the right place despite what he did

>not knowing the earth is flat.

his biography is like reading sci fi. 90s america was awesome. the biggest terrorist of the century was an eagle eyed, decorated war vet that stole guns from NRA members to buy fertilizer and blow up a capital. I love the conspiracy theory stuff about it too.

>The Waco incident was David Koreshes [forgive mispell] fault.

The fuck it was. The ATF used terrible methods and tactics to execute what should have have been simple.

Then the fed lied about their being drugs on site to justify the use of military equipment and forces.

Let me preface this post with a warning. I am not advocating any violent actions.

That being said in a hypothetical scenario. I would start picking off people high in the chain of Idaho ATF. The Ruby Ridge incident was completely avoidable, they murdered the weavers outright. You start killing those agents, their ASAC, their family's but no children. You put the fear into them that YOU ARE NOT UNTOUCHABLE. I guarantee that goes a lot further then blowing up a fucking building with kids in it.

Heres the thing, its eye for eye. These fucking agents killed Weavers wife, his son, his dog. You do the same to those agents and you may be labelled a domestic terrorist still ... but you will have A LOT more civilian support than you would from blowing up a building with a daycare. Just a thought.

Again this is purely discussion for discussions sake. I am not advocating violence.

Of course the book had a big impact on him. Ruby Ridge and Waco put him into action though.

yet the government murders even more kids at waco and you dont want to put them down like we did mcveigh?
paaaaaaathetic!

traitors get the rope

First of all fuck the Feds. Second of all around 30 to 35 kids were allowed to leave. David made the others stay bro. The ATF and FBI handled the entire thing extremely poorly. But David could of let all the kids out, not just some. That's my point on that one brother.

that's what he wanted to do, but didn't know how. he said he wanted ATF and FBI to suffer. so, he attacked them as organizations. you can't just get federal agent's addresses you know?

Not back then. With the internet now it's very possible. You make a fair point. I still think timmy could of chose better targets. Perhaps even simple PI methods could of led to something.

>David made the others stay bro.

No he didn't. The kids wanted to and chose to stay with their parents.

Supreme Court ruled you can advocate violence, no biggie bro. A one man team doing those killings? Don't know if he could have pulled that.

Listen I can't sit here and say exactly what happened. But David was not some innocent guy either. I fucking can't stand what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge, but honestly David was a piece of shit high on his own cult personality. This faggot thought he was doing some seven seal biblical revelations shit. Aka he was fucking nuts man. You can't just dismiss this shit.

Hey Director Comey are you a cat or a dog person?

>Vicki went into the house and gor sniped in her face through a door by an ATF marksman

Nah she was shot by HRT not ATF. Same shit though

If it turned out to be a simple warrant arrest with no trouble it would not have guided history. Do there's that.

It would be best to do it in pairs. Two assassinations 50 or 60 miles apart an hour or two apart would have mass psychological effects. Do it in 2's every 2 or 3 months for a year then go solo.

I mean if he tracked agents individually, the first kill would be easy. Set up a location and snipe from say a 100-200m. Tim was a fucking excellent shot from all accounts I've heard. Dude got a HS in the gulf war from pretty far out. Just some theories on what he could of done , without killing kids.

Its funny man I support cops but shit like ruby ridge makes me furious. I am pretty torn on the whole thing I see it from both sides but gdamn its hard to justify what they did at Ruby Ridge.

Ah my fault thnx for the correction.

For sure man, there was no way that visit ended in anything but confrontation. By all accounts the Weaver family was armed 24/7. No one really knows who set off the first shot, but I guess it was destiny.

Hormone Replacement is a helluva drug

Probably autistic and otherwise very fucking stupid. May all white nationalist autists die as prematurely as him.

I think he's deed ?
other than that I think nothing of him.

organicnado?

TOP kek
AAAA++++

Marshalls shot the dog first. It's how their friend got off free despite killing one of them

Suck my dick, edge-lord. If you'd ever been able to convince a woman to let you touch her, you might have kids of your own. Then you'd understand what it really means to kill a child.

Fuck you and Fuck McVeigh. No better than the goddamn mudslimes killing indiscriminantly for muh religion.

Those were government kids. They were fair game after Waco.

hero and patriot. they cremated him and scattered his ashes because they didn't want people like me going to the grave to pay respects, which i would if i could

F

See
You need to have the heart of the common man to fight a war. Look at the IRA in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Everyone knew a Provo but nobody would tell the cops who was a Provo.

I'm going to call the cops on a guy who kills kids.
I'm not going to call the cops on my neighbor who was just protecting his property.

Amen.

True American patriot

>> a madman

You are a sensitive lives pussy ass slave arent you? You weak fucking faggot

>> skepticism is a bad thing

You wont make it in this life bro

I actually support Tim, he chose the wrong target. Read rest of my posts you fucking autist.

I believe JFK, 9/11 are definitely conspiracies in some ways. You're a terrible troll faggot. Go post some flat earth threads you dumb fuck.

Gud boi. Gettin his life back on track an goin ta church eryday

he looks like hp lovecraft

We need more People and Men like him today.

Weev's post about this guy kek.

Considers him an American Hero who should have a national holiday.

You know, I support the cops and the feds too, and I'd even support them doing a lot more than ruby and waco to us if they were fighting for a better society. The thing that gets to me is that they do this shit in the name of nothing, or worse the name of some evil shit.

McVeigh Yay Day.

-ATF Agents bow to McVeigh
-In contact with John Doe Number Two
-Possess terroristic-like abilities
-Controls the Murrah Building with an iron but fair fist
-Own Ryder Trucks & Fertilizer Plants globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient patriot blood line
-Will blow up the first building on Mars (Murrahgrad will be be the first building)
-Own 99% of fertilizer facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Yellow Ryder Trucks
-both bombers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Michigan Farms & Waco Compounds
-Ancient Murrah scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented fertilizer trucks with them
-They own Weaver and Koresh labs around the world
-You likely have Weaverbots inside you right now
-They learned fluent Davidian in under a week
-Nation states entrust their fertilizer reserves with the bombers. There’s no fertilizer in Ft. Knox, only Ft. McVeigh
-The bombers are about 7 decades old, from the Murrah Explosion reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Waco Seige to the cell in Supermax. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Kek
I'd forgotten about john doe 2

youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic

He said he read Hunter after OKC and wised he could carry out similar assassinations instead.

Negatory he read the book prior.

Everyone watch this for a refresher

Set his movement back by 20 years.

Same with the government.

9/11 took heat off of militias.

/thread

Watch "A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995." It's a two-hour documentary. I know that's long for you autists, but really no one should be saying shit unless you know the facts first.

I work for the government and have done more to further white interests in this country that your fat fuck pasty white ass has ever done.

I cant wait to see you hang, traitor.

OKC bombing was a false flag. He was the scape goat.

Also just like 9/11 no one has been able to recreate the OKC bombing in simulation with the same explosives and methods that were supposedly used.

There was a group that actually recreated the building and determined that the only way the bombing could have occurred was if someone used C4 from inside the building.

I bet you feel sympathy for the kids Breivik killed, the future Liberals.

All terrorists are Mus-

TL;DW

They got really lucky finding McVeigh and interviewing him watching Waco.

Who has tried to recreate tons of explosive used in OKC?

i think mcveigh was a deep state operative and is probably living large as a transgender somewhere

The US Air Force tried to recreate the OKC bombing at Eglin AFB. They failed. It did almost nothing to their test structure. So they rigged it with a bigger bomb. Still didn't do shit. Their own report said bombs had to be in the building. It was not brought up in court.

i also think OKC was blown up by Muslims. Same exact modus operandi as WTC bombing in the early 90s. And this was probably orchestrated by the FBI as a honeypot gone wrong -- cause we all know how the FBI operates.. They come up with the plan and try and find retarded Muslims to go through with it. However, the ones they got actually went through with it

>be american
>feel a constant need to invent crazy conspiracy theories, to explain events that are already explained

Didn't people see him executed?