What's the least cucked place in America that's economically viable for a vet...

What's the least cucked place in America that's economically viable for a vet? I need to get the fuck out of Georgia before the kangz become 100% of the population.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhliberty.org/
kkkknights.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NH Obviously. AMA about it. i moved here from IL 4 yrs ago.

Why did you vote for Clinton?

you're begging the question. that's a fallacy. the votes were rigged here. i voted trump in the primary and general election.

Now i really understand why my parents left Croatia :I

however, we now have a republican state congress, senate, executive council (not all states have those) and governor.

I meant you in the plural, as in, if New Hampshire is so uncucked, then why did its votes go to Madame President

*state house....etc.

the dems. have been in control of enough election committees for long enough that they turned the election for killery. the people of New Hampshire voted for Trump.

Unrelated as well, but how are the accents there? Most people I met in Maine sounded like they were talking with a rubber duck lodged in their throats.

heh. when i moved here, i didn't realize it but i had a heavy midwest accent. most ppl won't judge you. eventually you'll pick up the local dialect. also, did i mention we have this? nhliberty.org/

we also have constitutional carry and no state income tax. and the only sales tax (i think) is on prepared food, hotels, and gas. and our gas is cheap.

We have something sort of like that down here.

kkkknights.com/

Vermont doesn't require a permit at all, which moistened my nethers before I realized that it's Vermont.

Michigan is white

>being a vet

fuck you welfare queens

get a real job

Suburban Maryland / Rural Maryland is really nice if you pick the right spot

i don't endorse the kkk

also, vermont's constitutional carry is the same as ours in NH as of a month or so ago. the difference is that NH doesn't tax the fuck out of you like VT.

Ohio

Go west but not too far. Idaho, montana, Dakotas, Utah, Wyonming, Eastern Washington/Oregon all seem pretty based.

>go west
just don't go to canadia

Veterinarian, not veteran. Fuck the government, which means fuck the military by extension.

In my experience, the dindus will colonize the areas surrounding their ghettos until the whole state's full of them.

ancap in theory would be ideal, but let's stay pragmatic. for the time being, minarchism is the best we can hope for other than complete shtf.

California has 2.8 trillion gdp,, is ethincally diverse
White states are on par with shitholes like Uzbekistan, Ukraine, morocco
HAHAHAHAHHH

>Wyonming
The Dakotas are ass. Idaho is pretty based though. Montana used to be before liberals starting moving there en masse.

Navy vet. Escaped NY 8 years ago. I lived in all these locations and recommend Scottsdale anything close to the W. Dallas, uptown or park cities, I currently live south of Nashville in Franklin. Super white and rich, many famous country stars have homes there. Only blacks I've seen are jealously driving through the historic downtown scowling at all the white people. The lulz! Sea of white... pic very related

won't it be funny when your sanctuary cities stop getting federal funding

>Australia has a GDP of 1.34 Trillion USD

>Ohio has GDP of 466.3 Billion USD

Is the American Education system really as bad as the meme? or are Amerifats so retarted they will believe anything kek

also, you fail at spelling

this map doesnt make sense. How can mississippi make as much money as texas but texas makes as much money as canada? why couldnt they just put canada on both of those states instead? also texas isnt a country

That's Chile

>6 posts by this ID
keep this thread going, even if OP aborts.

Eight now, faggot.

word, faggot.

I grew up in NH. Its so wonderful. I miss it every day

No things here are deteriorating quickly. West of Superior and east of the Cascades is still livable but not sure for how much longer.

you'll be back.

I look forward to it

Missouri is a nice place, OP, just not in the city.

how are you going to fix canada?

Canada cannot be fixed.

What part of NH? I was in the river valley in the west, but the lakes and the northern forests and the mountains and the coast are all so beautiful and special in their own ways

What did you do, I was just offered a job but I'm not going to take it.

are you read up on the northern pass? once that goes through, we'll be a major factory/industrial center even...cheaper electricity.

>digits
never give up

i'm in manchvegas. yea, the north country is beautiful.

I stayed in the educational system until I was 25 while dealing with niggers and cucks the whole time and I just want to get away from them.

>Oregon
Literally the worst state

close, but ny is worst. ca is 2nd worst. il is 3rd.

Hey brother, I just moved from North Nogville (Atlanta) to Clover, SC. This place is nice. People are friendly as anything, it's a gun rights state, and taxes are low. Virtually zero Dindus here too. Close to the lake, mountains, and ocean (sort of). It's perfect.

muh digitz

>Clover, SC
york county is shit

1 post by this ID

and nigger?
literally just came in here

i'm just sayin mayn. what county is better? what state's it in?/

Alabama

Now TDLR The area in red is COMPLETELY WHTIE, has low property tax and the land is cheap. Also it would not take long to move over here. Just like georgia but we controlled out niggers and most remain either in the cities (midtowns) or the black belt. In Georgia blacks have just fucked the entire state over.

Actually have an idea but it's a long shot and you faggots wouldnt like it. Non-ethnostate, uni-national identity, nationalist party. Focused on economics and political culture, pro low immigration, pro national self determination, pro national bank, unified legal system, pro domestic labour, pro firearms, pro family, pro education reform, pro farming (especially small medium scale), pro defensive military investment, pro fair trade, pro self sufficient both familial and national. Something that is realistic, logically based and could appeal to many on both the left and right.

Whoo Michigan is WHITE.
We export our WHITENESS.

i can only speak for upstate SC because i live here. this nigger had the balls to say york county isnt filled with niggers and i had to check his ass.

Try Iniana/Michigan. Lots of guns, bikers, and as long as you stay away from some cities, the gangs wonts get you.

very based. i approve. be sure to keep your taxes down and you''ll do fine.
>you stupid cannuck faggot :D jk

Rich indutrial states are always liberal, conservatives states are shitholes filled with low iq rednecks who think universities are for marxists.

I've been to Alabama. I don't know how you all don't blow your brains out with bordom. If there wasn't for Alabama vs Auburn you would literally have nothing to do then maybe kicking a rock down a dirt road as you contemplate which tree to hang yourself from.

ok. why didn't you make a point though?

>as long as you stay away from some cities, the gangs wonts get you.
That's one hell of a sales pitch....lol. Do you sell used needles to cancer survivors.

Ironic coming from you, Texas.

Oregon is far from the worst state. It's mostly white, you just have to choose a conservative town.

>Commiefornia
>France
Not even surprised.

>live free or die
I always liked those NH plates

>
>i can only speak for upstate SC because i live here. this nigger had the balls to say york county isnt filled with niggers and i had to check his ass.
Tega Cay barely has any. Fort Mill only has them in certain areas.

You're telling me you folks don't just sick back and appreciate the beautiful landscape

Whatever you do, stay far far as possible from Delaware

we finland now

Maryland fucking sucks

being a vet and not already being cucked
lol dude you are literally a glorified well-fare baby move to a noose