HAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSdxqIBfEAw
imagefap.com/pictures/4616198/Marta-M-Instant-Arousal?gid=4616198&page=1&view=0
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-lets-refugees-drown-migrants-crisis-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-sea-a7724156.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not my job

typical italian

Drowning you say? I'll transfer you to that department.

>horrific

italians dont even give a shit about their seas anymore. that cruise ship captain jumped off his boat leaving everyone behind, fucker

Good. You are not welcome here

bahbiddyboo why-a you make-a me-a do it ehhh?
make-a de otha guy do eet, i'm-a no gonna do! spaghetti meatball!

Oh no, that sucks.

Please let this be real.

AYY A WASSA MATTA YA THINK I'M AM A LET A MOULLI BAMBINO INTO MY A COUNTRY?? FUGGEDDABOUTIT.
WHAT YA THINK YA BETTA THAN ME??

Hahahahah, the jews at their NGO's are upset that the Italian Coast Guard did not do their dirty work for them this one time.

>horrific

that's not how you spell 'hilarious'

Allah will help them

Italy
No

Heroes

Summer is coming, any anons want to rent a ship and cruise the Med?

If they were in territorial waters, it would be a violation of Maltese sovereignty for the Italian navy to enter without express permission.

AYYYY LUIGI JUS MAKA DA PIZZA AYYYYYY LAMBO

BADA BING, GABAGOOL

Underrated post.

ooh that's a good one

Kek

More and more Im convinced italians are the last hope for western europe

Listen assholes. Japanese and Italian are pronounced. Exactly the same way. Think about that. The Italians decided to have all the rules of the romance languages but rather than end everything in 's' or 57 silent letters, they used all the vowels to end all their words. Highest IQs. And you can't find a better sounding language. It's impossible

MOZARELLA MARINARA PIZZA PASTA WHATSA MATTA

Fuck, I want to do this but then I remember that south park episode about becoming Somalian pirates.

Maybe we can pitch a reality TV show, it'll be like birdwatching except better because the birds are migrants

We should offer to rescue them but tell them that the rope ladder onto our boat is smeared with bacon

noice

INSIEME PER LA VITTORIA

Whelp, they should have stayed home.

China is allowing over 6000 people in Chicago to go homeless.

>tfw ywn have a qt italian gf whisper dirty things in your ear in italian

Che terribile

It's interesting to see the way the story portrays the situation. The Italian Coast guard did not go out of it's way to save a group of ECONOMIC MIGRANTS. These people are not refugees under UN law.

The Italian Coast guard is a literal bus service for uneducated poor people to come in to prop up a declining European birth rate. Some of these crew members probably understand that and do not want to play along.

>"I'd do it again too"

Lol based

Italy is okay

Shades of Lord Jim.

yea it would suck to get SEAL team 6'd for having some fun in the med.

>Horrific phone calls reveal how Italian people are not beyond salvation
Fixed.

>ywn sail the Mediterranean in the SS Ben Garrison, sinking refugee ships and taking celebration shots of rum with the rest of the crew after the sinking of each invasion fleet

Eet was done with-a, how you say, malice and-a forethought.

'call don corleone'

Ahaha atta boy

Hawaiian does this too senpai

That's just the Mediterranean being progressive and taking in it's fair share of refugees.

EYYY, OHHHH, WATCH IT THERE YOU OALMOST MADE ME CWOOUGH UP MY GABAGOOOL

Why do Italian girls have the nicest tits though? Holy shit.

You're welcome

t. Italian on holiday

Media needs to ignore this public service

not related but had to post it anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=VSdxqIBfEAw

It's the pasta

The Mediterranean: /marenostrum/

Italians doing something right.

Going to need a source for that, my user.

You people are sick. Think of the children.

I wish this was more typical behaviour towards migrants

I lived there for 6 years, never even noticed this. Lol

Ko'olawe
Molokai
Kailua
Waikiki
Honolulu
Kona

Checks out.

Going to Athens then Rome with wife. So fukin worried. Sup Forums have any advice other than "don't go"?

I just wonder, where do all these refugees get all the brand new orange float coats from? Whether they are in a barge or a shitty inflatable mattress, they all have brand new solas compliant life vests

>call malta

ahahaha

Chastity belts

imagefap.com/pictures/4616198/Marta-M-Instant-Arousal?gid=4616198&page=1&view=0

Rome is dirty and expensive

oh no, that sucks

Source for hot babe: Marta M - Instant Arousal

Holy shit I likey

Good job pasta nigs

Lift weights.

This story has put a smile on my face.

Well you cannot just go violating other countries waters with your navy...

>sink your own boat on purpose

>demand help where your definition of help includes free citizenship and welfare for you and your entire family for life

>someone tells you no

>MSM: HORIFFIC!!!!!

Yes... Terrible news indeed

Considering there are so many Italian immigrants worldwide, they shouldn't look down on other immigrants themselves.

Starbucks hands them out on the docks

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-lets-refugees-drown-migrants-crisis-asylum-seekers-mediterranean-sea-a7724156.html

>Italian Coast Guard let dozens of refugees drown in the Mediterranean Sea in 2013.

O L D N E W S

they've got to tell you how to feel

They're the life vests from the NGO ships that routinely hang around the Libyan coast. You don't think they're plan on floating all the way to Italy on a rubber dingy do you? They have already paid to be rescued by the NGOs then they get transferred to coast guard ships. Sometime the meetup doesn't work out so well

>Highest IQs
um, try again sweetie.
ashkenazi jews, hong kong and korea called. they said get back to the end of the line

lol nice

this.
also hahahahahahaha

>mfw italians are too lazy to destroy europe
godspeed wogs

Use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need someone watching you back at all times.

Secondly, get a pair of these bad boys.

>horrific
They misspelled hilarious.

Keep your pocket close , stay away from niggers , don t pay more than 50 euro for an airport to hotel trip , stay away from termini station if possibile ( kingdom of niggers )

Thank you based Poseidon

Legendary

top kek

I would love to load up a boat with weapons and a good sized crew and go off to sink every single one of these NGO migrant boats possible.

We should seriously try to fund something like this.

>poseidon
>italy

they can't keep getting away with it

I learnt that the hard way traveling through Italy I got robbed by some niggers in Bologna train station

Thanx anons. Went to 'Spencer's" and they had a shit ton of gear with old glory on it.