So I just found out I'm due to inherit about 40 acres of land in the middle of nowhere. What should I do with it?

So I just found out I'm due to inherit about 40 acres of land in the middle of nowhere. What should I do with it?

Pol colony

It might be helpful to know that we know there is natural gas and there is a distinct possibility of coal or oil on it

Build a utopia and invite all of us whites

Give it to me.

build a compound for white Christians/militia

Grow hemp

open air masturbatorium, obviously.

facista compound

Get a mule.

Build a midget farm.

This. Fpbp

Build kekistan ffs

Make one hell of a shooting range

Begin the white ethno-state.

Whore it out to big business and make some cash. Also make sure you get Mineral rights when its signed over to you.

Declare Independence. We've found kekistan lads.

Poo on it

Worst thing you could do.

Get ready to pay taxes out the ass.

Worst thing you could do. Everyone knows a Christian militia would fail. That's why there's none.

white privilege rears its head yet again

sell that shit or start a farm/orchard

look up basic agriculture and farm it, that or if it has plenty of wildlife rent it out to hunting parties.

voting for this

Bird sanctuary.

Birds Are Very Important

One Big Beehive!

40 acers and a mule? NIGGER.

MAGA FLAG FOR SHIA

Nuclear bunker

Massive bee farm.

White ethno state

Concentration camp

Build a working replica of Mr Bones Wild Ride

Seconding this. Use your land for something you can make money off. If you have $$$ already, and good business sense/family ties, develop the land as real estate.

This, recreate Auschwitz and burn straw dummies, advertise it as a theme park of nazi atrocities.

Quarter it, build a home on one parcel, head of cattle/goats/chickens on one, sow the others. Live off it, like your forefathers intended.

Rent it or use it but never let go of it

where is it at?
I'll but the adjacent properties so we can finally create a Sup Forums compound

You must first live primitive on it for at least a whole year without indoor plumbing or electricity. Only then will you be worthy of habitation of the land.

Create the ultimate bugout location.

Cover it with fucking concrete

Would be a bit of a sausage fest

Birbs

plant some potatoes

Drill a series of holes across your land.
Fill these holes with high-viscosity oil.
Invite fellow Sup Forumstards to visit your land and put their hard weenies in your many holes for extra pleasure.
???
Profit.

Property taxes in the middle of nowhere are negligible.

Rent land out to people. People will buy / rent 1-3 acres for 1000+ a month. An acre is a fuckton of land so you just give em free reign of the place and just collect their payments every month.

Buy a business n make even mo money

Implying women won't follow us because they can never let men have something without ruining it.

See: Comic Con, Video games, Science, Internet, Literally everything everywhere

Training camp for the next Holy Order.
We will retake Constantinople.

Women are 75% of Sup Forums

lel

>Whats is the property tax and when is it due?
>What are your mineral rights?
>Would mineral exploratory be benificial?
>Would a land developer be interested?
>Sell.

wow that's just cheap.. look for a partner among friends of friends or family friends

It's true
They send me pictures of their feminine penis all the time

How much do you want to sell it to me for?

lease to a serial killer

Build a dope ass bomb shelter

Get a mule, nigger

Everyone colony is a sausage fest when it first starts

You think white men fucked American Indians and Aboriginals because they preferred them? They did because there was a gigantic gender disparity and that's all there was for most guys.

Men build society, women won't follow until It's got suitable living conditions

Roloffs already have a monopoly on that

Right wing death squad training camp

Build cabin, greenhouse, garden, sheep goat chickens, wind & solar power, barn, shop. Enjoy the life you are meant to live. Breed many kids and make them work your land.

Strip mall

No one is allowed in without a girl.

Crusader training camp DEUS VULT!!!

If you're too inferior or stupid to get a wife, we don't want your shitty genes anyway.

gas chambers for the coming race war

THE ETHNOFIELD

i second that.

>don't know yet and I get it whenever the current owner dies, they're in their sixties
>nothing has been signed away afaik so anything assuming it's legal
>possibly, the last survey was in the fifties
>when I say middle of nowhere, I mean the middle of nowhere. The largest city in the county it's in has less than 10k people

Dunno if said yet but on a serious note, rent it out for hunters.
You'll make good money.

Do nothing with it. Land is one of the only things that increases in equity doing nothing to it

Take a dump on it.

>country it's in
not in US? Where then homes

First time I got land I got a few of my mates and did a Benny Hill type running around thing on it then sped it up and put the music with it

County not country. The way region division works is State>county>city/community
The community it's in has a population of less than 200

Let me move there plz.

If you bring enough people, you will have control of the County / city government.

Breed and grow enough in that area, and in a few generations of exponential growth you might just be able to influence state government too. Hell, we could even raise some of our boys to become politicians themselves.

Fruit Forest

The first Freedom is the Freedom of Food

This

Make money and buy more land, let native americans live in the nuclear waste dump

>Friendship ended with MUBARAK
>Now GADDAFI is my best friend

city state

>implying anyone here would have a problem with that

Am I the only one who wants a huge slot of land just so I can build a trebuchet and be able to freely use it

this is a cursed image

Good Job

What state?

This. If you're within 30 mins of a town you can sell your excess and enter into farm mode.

Get a mule nigger

grow crops to high end market, like a wasabi farm or something like that, that is a speciality product. Employ locals and kids who need to clean themselves up.

Do you also have the mineral rights?

Check for oil. You could be a millionaire.

t. Petroleum Engineer

Can we have the general location or topography of the land?

If you gave me some details I might be able to draw up some solar field plans as well as distribution stations.

There is a chance for some serious dosh here. Sell to the county and the locals for dirt cheap.

this.

mineral rights my dude

Shoot guns on it.

>75%
o i am laffin

Either make your house there or fucking sell em
My father inherited some land somewhere from his father
Know what happened?
Niggers settled there, and refuse to leave.
He made everything, lawsuits, won in the court, anything.
They are still there and I hear that sometimes they threaten him while he works
>tfw ywn kill the niggers that put pressure on your dad to leech him off

if you dont do this OP ill fucking find you

fucking this

OP respond pls

>women