Sup Forums is cancer

So today i was getting a noodle bowl at the local gook shop and the couple in front of us were mixed race beautiful white girl and an Asian guy.

Usually i wouldn't even notice stuff like that. It only angers me since i have been on Sup Forums my thoughts are being controlled by this board its pure evil.
shut it down

this thread again?

First time i made this thread burger boy

>beautiful white girl and an Asian guy.

you should have taken pics. For example, I was in the city to do some sight-seeing and shopping and I say this White mommy with her 3 half-Asian kids and I took a pic of them.

i would but i don't use a mobile phone

I am happy to report that I am seeing AWMF couples alot every time I go out now in places with large crowds. With the power of the new phones, it is easier than ever to taken pics or vids to document this.

Here are some screencaps from a vid I took of this Asian guy with his dainty white girlfriend while I was in the mall a few months back.

a closer look at them

i don't want to record them, i want pol to stop being people like you.

Only liberal nanny bitches think their faults lie with other people

What's wrong with half-Asian kids? They probably have high Asian IQs and the ability to play Startcraft, but also have the creative ingenuity of the white man.

they get the negative of both sides.
asian beta social genetics
overly repressed white emotions

asian nerds from reddit shilling again.

>this creepy

Im not Asian or from reedit
Nice try though

As an Asian myself, why would any white girl want to date an Asian? Our dicks are significantly smaller and are mostly /r9k/ tier socially.

Well i guess that's the sacrifice they make for a more hard working race ?

In Australia most Asian family are 3x as rich as the average white family. and have more interesting culture

Spics are half asians

maybe I'm a cuck, but I don't mind women breeding with rice. at least they aren't retarded like niggers and spics so we might get some good stuff out of their progeny

Who cares if a white woman fell in love with an asian man? Shit are people here that insecure, out of touch, and loveless?

Or is this just another dorky white women cant get enough of that small asian cock! thread?

Asian and white race mixing doesn't fucking matter. Moving on.

Girl in pic is clearly a pedo.

When people talk about Asians, they are not talking about the slurpee asians like you.

>well behaved and modestly dressed children who spend time reading and doesn't require mom to run after then like they're fucking animals

Stormweenies get cucked

>think women ever tell the truth when they are put on the spot.

It's the same shit with girls who say they don't date black guys, it's true up to the point when they meet a. Lack guy who is everything they want aside from the skin; women care far less about skin color than men think.

>MUH DICK
I'm waiting for it.
Literally nothing wrong with white asian mix. You get your yellow fever cured, I get some good looking kids. It's a fair exchange.

You're all racist pieces of shit

cunt

If you have a daughter fine, but your son will always be a beta cuck.

Better than being an Australian.

That just means you were a shit father. Kids are blanks slates, outside of inherited disorders any fuck ups your children have just means you didn't do enough as a parent.

I think Asians have the highest statistical chance to turn out hot, but the world's hottest people aren't necessarily Asian. They have a lot of advantages: naturally thin, naturally hairless, smooth skin, good overall proportions.

The hottest people in the world are probably mixed race white/asian people who hit the genetic lottery, though.

just depends
WMAF = usually beta dad + self hating mother. one of these parents could fuck up a kid already, both guarantees shooters
AMWF = dad needs to be very alpha to overcome stereotypes. if the mother was self hating she'd go for a black guy

where does that logic even come from?

>Literally nothing wrong with white asian mix. You get your yellow fever cured, I get some good looking kids. It's a fair exchange.

Look some people have different tastes, I get it. But there's a reason why so many people are obsessed with K-pop and it aint cause the music is good.

well to be fair kpop has lots of plastic surgery involved
and even then all you see are the models who are involved with it too
you think asians are attractive because all you're exposed to are the attractive ones
>aint cause the music is good.
the choreography and pageantry maybe

That dude's fought with that kid more than once. The nip can hardly force herself to keep that smile on her face.

too bad any sons they make would be psychotic

also sage this stupid thread

i think the son joined the army
no doubt so he could kill a man
probably got stuck on a shitty base no doubt. i wonder how long it'll take him to snap and kill his family when he's home

>you think asians are attractive because all you're exposed to are the attractive ones

Nah other races are attractive too. I just think a larger percentage of asians turn out to be attractive than for other races.

>Nah other races are attractive too. I just think a larger percentage of asians turn out to be attractive than for other races.
how many asians do you normally see?
im not trying to imply asians are less attractive
but just not any more attractive than average people

Go away r/ asianmasculinity, white women don't like you and real asians hate you.

In my daily life, not many. When I go into large crowds though there are always a lot of asians catching my eye, maybe a few white people, and hardly anyone else.

could also be a mix of the "exotic" factor

as a chink, I think most of us are pretty fucking ugly.

lol this is sad. you're obviously Asian and you made this thread to project your own insecurities. White women dont belong to you.

saged.

yeah but it's totally cool to have a dozen yellow fever thread daily

delete this

I am not Asian
You need ass to make assumption
Ill sage you

>this is what shitskins actually believe
Even in the US, only 7% of all white women give birth to a non-white baby and in 60% of all cases the father is Hispanic white.

this

am I the only one who laughed out loud at the fact the roof behind the gook lady looks like a rice farmer hat?

That's because "White" is associated with higher class.
Ethnics that are high class (wealth, status, fame, power, clothes etc) slay just as hard as anybody.

It doesn't matter so much if it's the man or woman is the white.

What matters is if the parents are alpha or not.

Bruce Lee's dad was an bad ass mother fucker who picked a girl he liked to happened to be half white. Bruce ended up taking after his dad and being an bad ass mother fucker.

Flip this around. Elliot Roger's dad lives in USA where asian population is like 5% but still picked out some fobby foreign woman who filled his fetish.
So his kid ends up all strange with weird ass fetishes.

It baffles me that Elliot Rodgers couldn't get laid. Dude must have been autistic as fuck.

>Dude must have been autistic as fuck.
well he is a hapa born from fetish

>who picked a girl he liked to happened to be half white
you said it, she happened to be half white, he didn't actively hunt for a woman because of her race
where nearly all WMAF hapas are born from fetish

The real issue is that you are such a massive fucking loser, that you think about this place when youre not here.