>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/861712089039155201
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOVEMENT

WE ARE THE MAGAPEDES!

What happened to CalExit?

What up goys

>i misspelled night.

You can only pick one of these Awoo to be your waifu.

Which one do you pick?
The circled ones are already taken

Only 4 left!

this

I thought you were going for "Night-y"

bunnies are neat

press F for the new hotness.

Ill take all four so you can stop being a raging faggot here.

I want the small on, closest to the mama awoo

It would be literal treason and automatically qualify California for military occupation

A bunch of savages destroyed the core of our civilization and took on the religion of the kike that set it in motion.

Forest niggers didn't contribute or create shit, we had to rebuild and relearn everything that Rome and Greece created.

Eat Shit.

Morning
>Trump tweets: General Flynn was given the highest security clearance by the Obama Administration - but the Fake News seldom likes talking about that.
>” Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.”
>GOP Senator Kennedy (Louisiana) asks Sally Yates this exact question in the hearing
>Anderson Cooper calls tweet “witness intimidation”
>Trump releases names of some Federal District Court nominees
>Sally Yates and James Clapper testify in the Senate
>3 hour hearing
>Conveniently say information is classified when they don’t want to answer a question
>Yates says she warned Trump admin that Flynn was vulnerable to blackmail because he lied about money from Russia
>Clapper and Yates say they reviewed classified docs where “Trump, his associates or members of Congress had been unmasked”
>Still no evidence or Russian collusion
>Obama warned Trump against Flynn
>Told Trump there were “more qualified” candidates
>Tiffany Trump to attend Georgetown Law
Afternoon
>Spicer rally
>Trump hosts Georgia Prime Minister at the White House
>McConnell: Obamacare replacement will not be quick
>4th Circuit hears appeal of Trump’s revised travel ban
>Judges joke about Hawaii
>ACLU argues it is unconstitutional because Trump created it
>ALCU uses example concerning Jewish immigrants to drive home their point
>Texas Gov signs anti sanctuary city bill
>Trump Muslim ban removed from campaign website
>Rand calls on Intel Committee to investigate whether his name or other members of Congress were unmasked
>White House holds closed door meeting on Paris Climate Agreement
>Mattis and McMaster not invited
Tonight
>Senate confirms Heather Wilson as Secretary of Air Force
>Trump tweets: Sally Yates made the fake media extremely unhappy today --- she said nothing but old news!
>” The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?”

Y-yeah that's what I was going for...

Fuck off

I don't know if I should ask, is she jewish?

awoo spotted

Ask South Carolina about what happens when you attempt to dissolve the Union

kek

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/861712089039155201

Have a friendly Bump.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Petite, Loli Awoo even during adulthood.
Skilled in acrobatics, if you know what I mean.

Also another solution that seems to work for connection error, reply using the "post a reply" at the top of the page below the 4 chan banner

So the after the incident in Kellyanne's office, the next time I showed up to work, I fully expected some weird shit to happen. But, strangely enough, everything went pretty normal. Mid-morning, Kellyanne e-mailed me asking me for a progress report on some memos I'd been working on previously, and I replied as though everything were normal. That said, fuck, I just kept thinking about her ass all damn day. When I took my lunch break, I was so worn out I just had to sneak off and rub one out. Thank god for iPhones. I figured I'd just be daydreaming about Blonde MILFs for the rest of the week. As I finished up, I got back to my desk and got an e-mail from this guy I'll call Joe who works under Bannon asking for help with something stupid. We'd joined the White House at the same time, so there was some camaraderie there, but he was an absolute fuckup of a journalism school grad. Rumor has it he was responsible for "alternative facts" making it into the office vocabulary originally, but that's another story.

So as I'm headed to the floor where Joe works, I have to pass about a half dozen stairways and two elevators that won't let me have access. Good old government planning. Walking through the twisted hallways on my floor, I managed to run right into Kellyanne as she was headed towards the main elevator herself. I gulped, reflexively. I saw a flash of recognition across her face as she locked eyes with me. I gave one of those awkward smiles, and a "Good afternoon, Ms. Conway." That's it. Calm down. Be professional. She greeted me in response. "Working hard?" she asked, putting the faintest emphasis on "hard." I had to bite my lip. "Ye-yes, just headed to sort something out in another department," I let out. "Oh, so you're not that busy," she remarked, with just a hint of annoyance. Oh shit, she wants those memos. "Well, I mean, Joe sounded pretty desperate for help," I halfheartedly pleaded, regretting it instantly.

>we

Literally Christian monasteries that preserved Greco-Roman learning amidst the complete and total collapse of Rome.

Well, that flipped her switch. She really didn't like Joe. "Come with me," she ordered, gruffly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down a dead-end hallway into a section of the building I didn't even recognize. Then she backed me into a corner. "You have got to be kidding me. You know how strapped we are for capable people?" She was livid. "You know we need those memos yesterday, and that manchild Bannon's crew is just sitting there playing with themselves while we get slaughtered every damn day in the media." I opened my mouth to say something, and she cut me off instantaneously, "Don't say a thing, because you know I'm right. They might as well have us," she jabbed the binder she was carrying into my groin, "by the balls." She gave another light jab as though to reiterate her point. The stimulation didn't help. I started to apologize, "I'm sorry, Ms. Conway. I'll go right back..." She cut me off again, "Darn right you will, mister!" She pulled the binder out of my groin and propped it against her shoulder. As she looked back at me, she noticed my cock trying to push its way out. Then things got really weird.

She went red. "What the hell is that supposed to be, you pig?!" She was right up in my face now. "Can't you men control yourself in the workplace? Does this thing," she grabbed my cock through my pants, squeezing with her thin fingers, "actually control that much of your mind?" I felt my face start to flush. She got that gleam in her eyes again. "Just how do you explain this?" she asked, taking a different tone. "Answer me," she said, beginning to rub my dick through my pants, "Come on, hurry up." I stammered out, "It's because you started..." She cut me off, "Oh no you don't, mister. You do NOT blame the victim here." She grinned even wider, kneeling slightly to set down her binder. "Come on now, explain this," she said, as she pulled the waistline on my suit pants forward and slinked her little hand down my boxers. "Explain why you're this undisciplined."

Very kind, chill Awoo who will take care of you when you are sick. Very motherly.

>;_;
>*mutters quietly under breath*: "war's over? hell no"

Needless to say, this was getting to be a little too much, and my head was full of images of bending her over and fucking her every which way. As she slowly stroked my cock inside my pants, I blurted out, "Because I can't control myself around you, Ms. Conway!" She laughed, "Just what does that mean? Of course you can control yourself." I grunted as I began to feel the pressure build up in my balls. "In fact," she suddenly stopped and retracted her hand from my pants, "That's your new assignment. You're going to learn to control yourself." I was in a fog. "Don't you dare cum anymore, even on your own. You're going to develop mental discipline so pleasure actually means something to you again." She grinned devilishly, "And of course, this means you'll have to stop playing with your phone at lunch." Oh fuck, I thought, how deep do her connections run? What the fuck is going on here?

She turned around and began to walk away, swaying her tight ass ever so slightly. I was entranced. But then she stopped, looking over her shoulder, "Get back to those memos. Let that idiot Bannon put out his own fires."

Ja

Truml doesn't bother with Bette Midler anymore. The bitch was already BTFO. She's not worth it. Pic related.

Damn

Fuck off tripfag.

Thank you Sean.

Thanks; that travel ban better fucking happen

>Tiffany Trump to attend Georgetown Law
nice, that's /ourgirl/

one boomer i wouldn't throw into the ovens

>years from now there will be entire courses dissecting this man's shitposts

Holy sweet shit that is savage.

The normie knows and is every bit as tired of this shit as we are.

Does anyone have nationalistic pictures of America? With the flag flown like a banner all over the place aesthetic as fuck? I want a new desktop.

Danke, mein Fuhrer.

Let's hope the party doubles down and drives everybody away.

she's perfect

Joke's on you. I voted for Trump so I get a free Awoo in the afterlife.

I want to marry her.

Those 4th District judges did more than joke. They straight up made the ACLU lawyer argue for the Government.

Just tried that. It first said to do a second verification and then sent me to the catalog. Maybe they're trying something new for spam that has some glitches. Hopefully, it's fixed soon.

>California secedes
>America immediately annex's them
>replaces the government with Republicans
>California is now a Republican state under the union

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Most of it was Byzantine, who the fuck do you think built Charlemagne's chapel? The knowledge was still all over there.

Perhaps if forest niggers didn't run roughshod the western empire we would have had steam engines 1500 years earlier. That doesn't even get into the curse of monotheism giving us Islam, but that's Akenathen's and the Jews fault primarily.

...Really? Christians completely torn down Rome, the only reason the Pantheon exists is because they converted it and the only reason the Colosseum exists is because it's so big they got bored halfway through.

The rest of Rome is in ruins or completely destroyed. Christians were more destructive than ISIS ever was. Why do you think Palmyra was such a world treasure?

I still sometimes have a flash of realization that Trump is the President and laugh like a retard.

How's this?

You sure do.

It won't, not yet anyway. It will go to the SCOTUS and be ruled constitutional in a 5-4 vote.

>have Dem mother
>try to tell her the exact same thing this guy (and the others) in the vid were saying about Dems needing to get their shit together if they want to win
>she just claimed I was a Republican and dismissed what I said

Democrats are fucked. They refuse to accept any fault.

>Really?

Yes really.

same. this fucking timeline man

Not just you, perpetual smug when our (((media))) is producing salt, which is 24/7, perpetual smug has left a mark on my cheek.

Repeating prime digits checks out

Uh oh.

>g-guys

Are you farm user?

you've done it now

All this tells me is they don't know what "witness intimidation" is.

norcal is for fags

>The rest of Rome is in ruins or completely destroyed.
Because the population declined because they lost the grain dole due to barbarian invasions. When the population declined, people took the stones and used them for other things. There wasn't some deliberate destruction of a populated city, except when the barbarians sacked it.

The media is retarded to go that way. They would be sued blind forever.

nice IP address

kellyanne's not for lewd

she's for gentle mothering of the country

Even though it isn't. He told the Senate to ask a question to know the answer, that isn't intimidating.

Yes.

That was almost over a year ago. I didn't notice until now.

Not sure, I got the second screen as well but it let me post after I passed that Captcha. I could then use the windowed reply after I did that

>Would the muslim ban be okay if Hillary was the one who did it?
>y-yes

It's delicious. During the travel ban hearing today, did you notice how the judges hesitate before saying "President Truml"? They can't believe it either.

fag

A later pope during the Reformation actually went around tearing down anything Pagan. The fig leaf pope.

It's been over a month. I think we should give up hope...

It keeps happening over and over.
Kek really wants to drive that point home.

They know they won't be so will spout out nonsense anyway.

So 1000 years later, and that's on that pope. What's your fucking point?

That's fucking neato man. How are the crops doing? Do you guys ever have to worry about droughts in the region?

And then when they told him point blank "the constitution doesn't apply to people outside our borders" and he had no rebuttal.

Don't worry.
All the 1337 h4x0rs left Sup Forums at least 5-6 years ago

>who the fuck do you think built Charlemagne's chapel?

Yeah that's a problem for you, user. What the fuck is a Christian king doing trying to rebuild Roman civilization in the West?

And why do you faggot pagans forget it was you who invaded the Roman empire and were ferociously trying to genocide our ancestors? You may as well be a kike.

Just that there were Christians out there to destroy our heritage due to nebulous ideals.

By that same token Pope Julius II is in many ways responsible for bringing back the glories of the Greece and Rome.

geez, that was in the thick of it down in the trenches days

Kek be praised

>Just that there were Christians out there to destroy our heritage due to nebulous ideals.
And you're trying to destroy our Christian heritage, or diminish it, due to your nebulous ideals.

It was about the time Cruz, then Kasich, dropped out of the race.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

But his Twitter is powerful. We may need diffferent rules for Truml.

>Christians out there to destroy our heritage

Gas yourself you fucking nigger kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
Friendly reminder that all kikes are like this.