Did Bill go too far?

did Bill go too far?

he's an ugly creepy fucker and has always been but gets away with it for (((some reason)))

you never seen trumps comments about his own daughter...

Didn't go deep enough

The shock value of Maher's comments do not bother me.
The idea of this kike loving, leftist bitch assuming more power in the WH is what bothers me,

no. He says manufactured "outrageous" things every couple of months trying to stay relevant. It's all acting

Its cute that they think we care anymore.

Stephen Colbert was to point our their hypocrisy and for laughs.

Maybe its time we start calling him an anti-semite so he can make the statement "but I'm Jewish". Cryptos hate admitting it.

Bill Maher is one of the few liberals willing to regularly shit all over Islam, identity politics, and political correctness. He even had fucking Milo on his show right before they shoahed him.

I'd chill with him.

>Bill Maher is one of the few liberals willing to regularly shit all over Islam, identity politics, and political correctness. He even had fucking Milo on his show right before they shoahed him.

That's exactly why they had him on the show. Build him up to the highest they possibly can, then tear him down.

Someone finally has the courage to say in public what's been obvious for a long time.
Thank you for your bravery, Bill.

Why does the Donald favor Ivanka so much over Tiffany? Is there any possible explanation that doesn't involve sexual favors?

I though America value freedom of speech.

He have the right to make every joke he want

I'm pretty sure in loose terms Mr Trump said if she wasn't my daughter is bang her so I don't see how that would be any worse than what he usually says about trump which is fuck him.....

BILL MARH GOT COCK BLOCKED BY DOUG STANHOPE IN HIS OWN MANSIONS SHOWER.

Ivanka is simply a better human being than Tiffany. Ivanka has poise and is a truly regal woman who will be powerful and have influence. Tiffany is a fucking hipster that probably gets stoned with her friends and listens to Alt-J

Nothing is too far in comedy. If you can take the banter, the get fuck out.

did Bill go too far?

Ivanka is one ugly shark looking bitch, Jesus christ.

No, but fucking over the left matters more to me than principles, so I want to see him sacked

Trump sold his daughter to the Jews, fair and square. He can have sex with her LEGALLY

Only problem is he still makes fun of concerned whites who point out affirmative e action. Like you said, he critisizes Islam, but when I find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan about the crime spike, you realize how much of a shill Bill is.

guys i said something rude and egregious please pay attention to me plzzz

I've been hearing incest jokes about Trump and Ivanka for like two years now. Only now is someone "under fire" for it?

I've done incest before with my female cousins, this guy is definitely fucking or has fucked Ivanka. Trust me.

Don't images like this sway your view of their relationship, though? This looks like more than comfy daddy-daughter stuff. The guy on the right knows something is up.

>WAAAAH WAAAAH I WANT FREE SPEECH! HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO INSULT ISLAM AND FEMINISM?

>WAAAH WAAAH HOW DARE YOU MAKE JOKES ABOUT MY FAVORITE POLITICIANS

neck yourselves

>Don't images like this sway your view of their relationship, though?
Do images of little Trayvon graduating from 3rd grade make me feel bad that nigger got his ass killed in legal self defense?

Fuck off, roo.

Grinding on daddies lap!

Reminder that the cia said the trump incest meme is russian propaganda. So basically maher is a russian puppet.

>jew mind
>shit
>piss
>semen
>ejaculation
>penis
>vagina
>buttholes
>anal
>oral
>vaginal
>pms

Did I miss anything?

Growing up rich is probably worth being molested.

>Saying "That's a shitty tasteless joke" is the same as "HURKA DURKA NO FREE SPEECH FOR FACISTS SAY SMTH I DON'T LIKE AND YOU GET THE BIKE LOCK"

>shekels

I don't follow the analogy.
That said, there's something that feels really off about many of the early childhood images of Ivanka and her dad.

Looks like he's actually rubbing one off on her back. Ughh

I am sorry snowflake, I will try not to trigger you next time with my jokes.

> the large parrot fucking the small parrot.

Look at the faces here. She looks into it, he looks ashamed, like he's hiding in plane sight.

We're turning Alinsky back on them

NOOOOPE

We all know it's true, hence the butthurt

DELET

Oh wow, a father loves his daughter. They MUST be fucking.

Did Bill go too far?

I don't know who's creepier, Bill Maher or the goy that has pictures of underage girls saved on his computer.

This is actually fucked up.

But that is the entire point of Sup Forums

Hopefully aids will claim this uneducated nigger one day.

you're a disgusting human being and you deserve to be bludgeoned to death

Are you able to read? Do you have two working eyeballs and a brain?!!!

Yeah, these are completely normal father-daughter pictures.

No sexual vibes at all.

Holy shit! It looks like she's actually rubbing her budding boob on him. That's way too close and over the boundary of personal body space. You've got some damning pics there, user. Any more?

Come the fuck on, are you really that retarded/oblivious?

nope, only ones thinking about that are pedophiles in the closet.

Jesus fuck, I can see her prepubescent cunt from this picture!!

Can we get this smug Jew off the air already.

He treats her just like he treats Melania. That's pretty fucking weird!

DELET THIS!!!!!!

yeah sure, but watch how fast his butt puckers the moment you even lay a gentle finger on Israel

Its a legitimate blindside for him, I've never seen a man contradict his own ideology so fast to defend something

wow, they both have funny O faces

To actually not shitpost:
No, Maher didn't go too far. Jesus, get some thicker skin. You're never going to get liberals to feel guilty over this, so there's no reason to go on about muh Alinsky either.

Alinsky would be to hold the enemy up to their own standard and make them play by their own rules. This shit is just basic bitch conservatives kvetching because someone made a nasty joke. Who the fuck cares?

And let's go even further, assuming that we wanted and could fuck over a liberal show, why would we fuck over Maher's?

You don't have to like him but he's way better than say John Oliver, Samantha Bee or Trevor Noah. Why should we do anything to Bill Maher, when way worse retards are out there indoctrinating kids?

Given how much he's stepping back for her. He might as well be.

Reminder that the Trumps and Clintons are actually friends and that Trump was implicated just as much as Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew with Epstein.

Trump's pizza consumption is known.

Look at the hand. The Donald doesn't know the difference between daughter and wife.

Nobody gives a shit. Gtfo with your e- celebs & pundits.

Best pic.

I don't think there is one pic where his hands aren't on her hips.

He's a KIKE they always go to far.

That's one hell of a hook nose.

>e- celebs
Hey look it's a Sup Forums faggot using alien nomenclature

>comes from a nation where people are unironically fighting for a mans right to fuck a dog because "love wins ecksdee"
>cannot fathom a healthy relationship between a father and a daughter
I'm sure that we can all agree by this point that Canada is the greatest failure of the European man.

this thread is retarded. trump just cares. he understands the importence of a good relationship with his family. it's like his father, im sure they had a great relationship. it seems like most people here don't even have a father, or where molested. either way quit projecting.

Trump has clearly been raping that child for years at that point. All the signs are there in her face.

Tiff has Jew nose... 8(

Did Hill go to Bar?

He can't get enough. Usually upper hip tending toward boob too. Makes me wonder if he insisted on the boob job or negotiated it with her somehow.

That's amazing. Hadn't seen that before either. Holy shit!

Pikachu, I choose you!

appreciated

> mad because I'm making fun of your creepy incest loving president

> immediately resorts to flag """bantz"""

Fucking a dog is less degenerate honestly

Somebody must write a fanfiction or hentai about this

Trump is banging his whore daughter and her husband is fucking Trump

"Melania, I married you because you have my daughter's eyes"

Bill Maher is an idiot anti-vaxxer, anti-GMO douche, and has also questioned the value of space exploration. Anti-science.

Ivanka clinging on at the end is the best part.

>bumping this shit thread with that post
nigger, what are you doing? ausies are so cucked they can't even think straight.

This comment is bait. I can tell by some of the words and having seen a lot of bait in my time.

I think she just idolizes her daddy. He is looking at her because she is hot at that point and she is sitting in daddies lap and he wishes it was his lap. Get the fuck over it!

calling all whiteknights, ivanka is in trouble

She looks terrified.

Clearly a victim of parental rape, and now knowing his preference for watersports and scat, certainly much worse.

No, literally everyone knows Trump wants to fuck his daughter.

In this one the creepy thumb really gets me too. It's on her bra / boob fat!

That's amazing too. For me, there's no doubt. He treats her like a special mistress / second wife.

He is totally fuckong his daughter. Jesus that picture is sick

Ivana Trump

Ivanka Trump!

I Vanka Trump!

I WANK A TRAMP!!!

barron always looks eternally exhausted

Everyone knows The Don has been smashing Ivanka's cunt for decades now - just imagine - you're a sucesefull milionaire and live in a penthouse alone with your young daughter that just reached and her pheromones are just driving you wild, you are stressed from work and tired but the little cunt is just prancing around in her shorts and calling you daddy

Ivanka's "beautiful Jewish baby" is probably Donald's son too.

>It's not hypocrisy when I do it!

>Bill Maher
>crypto-jew

I know weed and hash are legal there... but you should lay off it.
That dude is 24-7/365:
>I'm Jewish!! Yea Israel!! Islam a shit and needs to GTFO of Europe and America and get bombed to bits! (The only thing I actually agree with him on btw)