Penn Jillette Defends Islam

Claims to be a libertarian hates Christianity, about to cry because the Muslims need our help, claim that Muslim is a race. He then says we need to accept refugees or we are bad. Who Lost respect for this guy. Vid-m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISbQntlH9n0

Fucking faggot. I hope he kills himself.

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon toast crunch?

He'd be killed in any Muslim society for a being a degenerate piece of shit. He should go live in one and advocate and help them out on their home turf.

>yfw that's actually Liquid Penn and Solid Penn is still out there, waiting to make his comeback

>Into the trash he goes.

The trash disposer has become trash himself

pottery

He also supported Bernie. The guy is not libertarian at all. He's basically Reddit in human form.

Does he have AIDS?

No way he lost all that weight himself.

Off to the trash you go OP

Also I forgot to point out this is the guy who touted for years Christianity is the most dangerous religion and the most tyrannical, yet defends the religion that created Shariah law

Is nigga fucking serious?

>Muslim believes that infidels must be beheaded
>"We must love them! They're not bad even though their beliefs are!"
Really starting to wonder if he really is a libertarian

The trashman becomes the trash, the abyss gazes back

into the trash he goes

First thing I want to know is the list of pills he takes

he actually just went on some extreme vegan diet to lost all the weight so he didn't have to take any pills to control his cholesterol or some shit. either way his weight loss method seems shady at best and was probably unhealthy.

Definitely, he seems to be really out of it almost like he's a former crack or heroin addict.

I know a bunch of left libertarians who supported bernie.

Left libertarians are insufferable

What the fuck is up with all these atheists suddenly forgetting that Islam is a religion? Not only is it a religion, but it is the most violent, oppressive, and authoritarian of the Abrahamic ones. Possibly of any practiced today. What the fuck goes through their heads?

"Hey, man, fuck religion! I hate religion! Oh, man, Islam is so cool!"

How the fuck does that work?

Because the Christian fundamentalists are right. All non-Christians are devil worshippers, some knowingly, some unknowingly, and mostcovertly.

>falling for the "atheists are logical and more intelligent" meme

>Lost respect for this guy.

Penn is going increasingly SJW, if you listen to his podcast last year you can see it happening.

He was always a hippie free love type lefty, so it's not strange that he supports gays and trannies. It's part of his spin on libertarianism too.

But what IS changing is how he's treating Islam and regressive leftism. And it's a key example of how their wedge issue works, because all of his stance changes come from the lefty feelings thinking. If you care about gays because muh right to live my life, muh oppression, then you must also care about muh poor Islamists.

It doesn't make much sense, but this is how they get to you, evidently. The slippery slope people were right.

>What the fuck is up with all these atheists suddenly forgetting that Islam is a religion?

There was a legit SJW takeover attempt of atheism and skepticism that predated the GamerGate thing. We actually thought we won that round, but it seems the effects of their wedge just took a while to display.

The only ones that have remained consistent are Hitchens (who really died before this went down), Harris (branded rightwing islamophobe now), Dawkins (branded rapist old white racist now). And that's really the rub. They will use their media power to release cycle after cycle of bad press. Once you are an enemy, they will look at everything you say and print the worst spin on it, for years. It's almost a decade since the Harris split with the lefty atheists. A decade of them pursuing and trashing everything he does.

The really insane part is that he's probably 90% or more in agreement with general lefty positions. It's that refusal to bow to the SJW far left that kills you.

probably obliterated his testosterone levels, he's gone lads.

Fag is on TV. There u fukkin go.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a meme.

It's part of the curse of God. If the west won't accept God's mercy in the form of Christ, they will get his law in the form of Islam.

This is fair because the west became rich and powerful on the backs of devout Christians.

>Muslim is a race.

t man who doesn't know the first thing about Islam.

What are Sunnis? What are Shiites? What are Arabs? What are Kurds? What are Indonesians? What are etc etc etc.

Penn should stick to magic tricks if this is the extent of his investigation into the third world. The irony of clumping Muslims all into one fat group like its the same race is quite bigoted across multiple sects and ethnic groups.

did he say anything about ending the wars in the middle east?

any discussion of refugees that doesn't discuss ending the middle east wars is a shitargument, into the trash it goes, I'm a big guy for you

He's always been a fucking dick. Why are so many just NOW discovering that fact?

Mashallah. To my Christian friends, notice that it's the atheists who are primarily destroying you, because deep in their heart they support Islam. Centuries from now when the whole West is part of Dar al-Islam please remember this and don't hold it against Muslim people

I know for someone who always prided himself of researching topics before he talked about them he sure doesn't know anything about Islam

Interesting

The social justice movement has been commandeered by Islamists who are taking advantage of leftist doublethink to push for the Islamification of the West. Left-wing atheism has become purely a means of diminishing Christianity's power and influence in favor of Islam.

truvada, no doubt

i miss this meme

That's not Penn Jillette. Penn Jillette is a big fat guy. That's Lewis Black or somebody else.

I've always hated this smug prick

>Penn is going increasingly SJW, if you listen to his podcast last year you can see it happening.
It's almost scary to see people who were "ok" to turn into this shit. It's like the Body Snatchers sort of. Very scary shit.

libertarians are leftists who don't like sjws

Islam became the "other" for leftists, who seem to think because brown people follow it is somehow a race.

Leftists infiltrated the shit out of the atheist community and created an odd form of double-think that excludes Islam from being a religion.