Repuklishits btfo

Repuklishits btfo

(citation needed)

(timestamp needed from ShillP to disprove this is a shillthread)

Really vibrated in my cerebrum.

Wow, great sources you got there, I'm definitely convinced now

Negroes

The west is propped up by ponzi schemes. Why has more money isn't a measure of virtue.

Everybody knows rhat only the stupid are nationalists. Because when you have absolutely nothing in life you can at least be pride of your country. Thats for free.

We should count it by how business owners/managers voted, yeah?

>DEPOSITED

Which is why I support Drumpf's healthcare bill. Let those poor republicans be without healthcare. NYC and California's economy shouldn't be paying for those rednecks' live saving drugs.

Maybe if you shit skins had pride in anything other than your cocks you'd understand how Western Nations became great in the first place.

Exactly! Only rural and suburban retards voted for Donald Drumpf.
City people all voted for Hillary.

Republican in just this election? How long have they been red? How come it's the liberal inner cities that contribute to the demographics of people on welfare, but don't have enough votes to turn the state blue?

>California's economy shouldn't be paying for those rednecks' live saving drugs.
>implying that the agricultural counties that support the entire state and nation aren't red

spbp

don't bring facts into this...

niggers

>8 of the 10 poorest states
It's funny because I bet the 2 poorest are Michigan and Illinois which are Democrat states.

95% of any given set of counties are Republican because 95% of counties are Republican

Collectively Blacks collect welfare and are indolent failures at life.
In areas with Black people, the White people vote Republican to control (law & order) and lessen the burden (less welfare) Blacks place upon them.

true

> Modern Germans
> Pride

Pick one...

Hoe exactly does an illegal get all of there welfare? There is a whole lot of proof of identity involved with even applying for it.

Identity Theft
Counterfeiting
Government indifference
Catholics and Lutherans "Just wanting to help our christian brethren"

Means-tested programs always skew disproportionately non-Asian nonwhite, because those groups earn less.

Because democrat states and counties are inflated as hell. Everything costs way more because everyone has to make more money because the taxes are so high, so everyone who's poor is forced to leave. Poor people can live comfortably in republican states.