So pol i need your autistic math skills how many panels of glass are in that pyramid?

So pol i need your autistic math skills how many panels of glass are in that pyramid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louvre_Pyramid#Urban_legend_of_666_panes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

teach a man to fish

1. learn how to count
2. learn how to multiply by four

you're welcome

None. Is not glass.

Sqrt. 17x4

I was wrong. 17x17÷2×4 578

4(17)+4(16)+4(15)+4(14)...+4(2)=

no.
Counting down from the top to the corner, 18. The triangular pieces around the bottom still count as panels of glass.
Then use n*(n+1)/2 to calculate the panels per side, then multiply by 4 -> 684

Each of the three sides of the pyramid without an entrance has 18 triangular panes and 17 rows of rhombic ones arranged in a triangle, thus giving (17 x ( 17 + 1 )) / 2 = 153 rhombic panes (171 panes total). The side with the entrance, however, has 11 panes fewer (9 rhombic, 2 triangular), so the whole pyramid consists of:

4 x 153 − 9 = 603 rhombi
4 x 18 − 2 = 70 triangles

For 673 panes total.

I don't know I can't count past two either

666, that is a known fact. Built by Francois Mitterand, 33rd degree French Freemason.

In Jewish Kabbalah, 666 represents "6" x "3" which means "beauty" x "creation", or material perfection. This is related to their worship of Lucifer, the King of Air.

wikipedia.org/louvre_pyramid

All of your math is wrong.

This is correct. Seriously, read about how it is built, it is a matter of record. The entire purpose was to make sure it had 666 panels.

You are missing the perspective, the structure is NOT symmetrical. It has some irregularities to ensure 666 panels. I'm not making this up, it really is fact. Which should be freaking you guys out, that these Masons are so deliberate and obvious with their Satanism.

lol look at these dorks jumping in when the shit is spelled out in the wiki for lourve pyramid

my grandfather became a 33rd degree freemason and left, what should i ask him?

Learn2Google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louvre_Pyramid#Urban_legend_of_666_panes

You can go count it yourself. Stop believing shitty Dan Brown conspiracies.

How many kids did he kill/fuck?

At least 7 or 8

boxers or briefs?

there are 666 because you fake autists forgot to deduct for the door

But, it's literally a 6*6*6 black cube that's been unfolded into a pyramid.

Anons at the LOUVRE: are any of the panels (((broken)))?

Are exactly 8 panels (((missing)))?

Their hand is shown openly now.

Correct answer. Good.

Sauce? Where? It's 673.

Those aren't glass panels you faggot.

anything higher than 666 is including the doors and things that are not panes of glass.

They very specifically chose this number as the louvre relates to the Story of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdelaine.

some multiple of 3

Yes the portals.
>doors for those not good at english

ITT /POL is so illiterate that they don't even Da Vinci code

>be indian make blanket statements just like you blanket the beaches.

Please stop shitting everywhere.