>Papists

Other urls found in this thread:

christiancourier.com/articles/184-little-horn-of-daniels-sea-beast-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Saturn worshippers

>christcucks

>females

Here's a fun game.

Find one piece of truly great art or architecture created by Protestants.

>Marxist I mean Atheistcuck

All Catholics worship the flesh and man on earth, and not the father or the son. Literally idolatry.

VERY good post.

Literally no material or wealth you generate on earth means shit you candle burning papist nigger. Nobody cares about your gay paintings of nude greek men and overly homoerotic sculptures of young boys

>user autistic and probably a neet poster know more about Christianity than thousand of men who spend their entire life learning in the Vatican
Why are Atheist/(((Protestant))) so arrogant?

That's right. Don't create, don't order and improve and make beautiful the world around you. Don't celebrate the glory of God through your works. Just stoke a bunch of peasants into a rage and go around smashing sculptures and raping nuns.

Protestants are iconoclast scum.

spoken like a true cuck

All that matters is your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the lord. You are committing idolatry by worshipping man on earth. Sola fide, justification through faith alone. You are worshipping human constructs and turned your back on the kingdom of heaven. You are heretics.

>Papists

I have no skin in this game as I have no religious inclinations whatsoever but you're a fucking retard. Not surprised a Yank knows nothing about art or history.

Enlighten me, then.

Get off Sup Forums then, faggot.

>Papists

BLACKED

Well there's the stupidest thing I've read all day. Making a pretty painting in the name of God isn't idolatry doof-nozzle.

they've all been BLACKED or QUARANED

>sound of hands rubbing in the distance

It has nothing to do with god, it has nothing to do with faith. You're just a closet homosexual that wants to express himself in very gay ways. None of it has anything to do with faith. The golden cathedrals, the old Italian men reciting latin in traditional attire and a staff, the choirs, the hymns, the political establishments, none of it means jack shit.

>Papists

Your chain of comments are probably the worst thing I've read whole month. Its okay if art is too hard to understand for you,

I'm assuming you're moving back to your sod hovel and tending goats sometime soon.

Otherwise you're just a hypocrite who's intimidated by great works and great men and resorts to accusing them of heresy.

>This is your brain on Roman popery

>you're just a hypocrite who's intimidated by great works
>Things papists actually say

>Rembrandt
>literally inheriting all his technique from Italy
>his mother was Catholic

Happens every thread. Ask for great protestant art, get garbage or rebranded Catholic art.

>My marble sculpture of naked little boys in some Italian village shows how close i am to god :)))
>I am fluent in both early latin and i have a copy of pre-KJV bible *tips fedora*

What matters is your personal conviction, your spiritual connection to god. Your personal relationship with Jesus. Not insignificant earthly material.

>Its okay if art is too hard to understand for you,
>Romanists in their own words

Bach was a devout Protestant.

>being this cucked to roman tradition

Gas the papes Protestant takeover NOW

>Your brain on papism

I'm taking that meme.

Yes, the Protestants had great musicians because that was the only form of expression Luther actually encouraged. Imagine what they could have made if he hadn't legitimized their hatred of things they didn't understand.

roman catholic papacy = the little horn of Daniel's sea beast

>Daniel 7: "After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: >it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had >ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns >plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things...Thus he said, The fourth >beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, >and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be >diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the >most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

>the beast
represents the roman empire
>10 horns
The roman empire in Europe was divided into 10 kingdoms after it collapses
>the little horn that pops up and removes 3 horns and exalts itself above all
The pope came from romanism and claimed to be god on earth, and often exiled/punished kings
>changing times and laws
romanism changed the sabboth from saturday to sunday, pagan holidays, added laws forbidding mirage, (which the nt condemns)

read more here: christiancourier.com/articles/184-little-horn-of-daniels-sea-beast-the

Don't you have some Chick Tracts to hand out in front of the student commons?

Quiet down, Jew. Divide and conquer. Sage. Catholics are the most traditional people out there.

>He thinks it's Rembrandt when Wtewael's name is right in the filename
>This is your brain on Roman popery

It was a little bit more than just a difference in expression, my friend. It was more the idea that the Catholic church had ultimate authority, and just how far away from the original tenants of Christianity it drifted from

>still being a Catholic

not an argument

The pope is a political fugurehead.
As opposed to hiper-fragmented protestant sects.

Evangelicals & pritestants, split appar every discussion. Even over music & carpet choices, can't have imendless "correct" answers

>Catholics are the most traditional people out there.
>t. r/shitpapistssay

Yeah, white wash the walls won't you.

And invite the dykes to be bishops of your protestant churches

>That grammar

Catholic blood. Uneducated, feckless, dumb people.

Trilingual... on an i phone
PC is currently appart

Ad-hominem?

Is that a Corsair watercooler? More idolatry from papist swine, get off this website you fucking heretic

/ourguy/

>Papists

top m8 even though these stats are all from the UK
still
>left Catholicism cause it's ass backwards and not (((progressive)))
>now I think the church is a kike run piece of communist trash
mfw

>protties

>even though these stats are all from the UK
>Graphic from the 2010 US presidential election
>This is your brain on popery