Massive spending bill signed by trump targets Russia

google.com/amp/www.voanews.com/amp/3840388.html

In the trillion-dollar budget signed by U.S. President Donald Trump, Congress has authorized a new $100 million effort to counter "Russian influence and aggression" and to support civil society organizations in Europe and Eurasia.

U.S. lawmakers also backed a measure imposing new restrictions and oversight on Russian diplomats in the United States -- a measure that Moscow had angrily warned Washington against.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.antiwar.com/2017/05/07/trump-says-hes-not-bound-by-spending-bill-restrictions-on-gitmo-transfers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thread reavealing actual serious shit
>gets 2 replies and archived

Nuke the planet

Did you guys think that Trump was going to veto the entire budget bill over this?

Same argument used for obama signing ndaa 2012 allowing the government to arrest anyone at anytime with a trail.

He's a disappointment...what else can be said. Just hoping for the wall and more leftist triggering. Hopefully his betrayals will give rise to the next Hitler.

>$100 million effort to counter "Russian influence and aggression"
>$0 for the wall

except one is a hundred million dollars to "counter Russia" (a pittance on the scale we're talking about) and one is shameless abolition of our constitutional rights

maybe you can see that the real issue here is that Congress produces these fucking enormous bills and slides in addenda when they know the bill HAS to pass

Sage

why do omni budget bills even exist

How does it feel carrying water for a fraud? Cause you are now the very obama boys you mocked.

I can't wait to what other spending bills he signs. Cause that's the shit that really matters and there is bipartisan support for. First selling internet to isps and now this.

Kill yourself

I would honestly expect ANY President to sign bills that counter geo-political rivals.

If you think this is news or a "betrayal" you are the idiot, not us.
>he actually believed Trump would be a Putin puppet
>he voted for a President unironically hoping that President would be a national traitor and under the agenda of a foreign nation
you are cancer or kremlin with a proxy, whichever.

>Selling internet to internet service providers

At least you aren't hiding you are a full blown neocon.

SURELY THIS PROVES THAT DRUMPF IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET!

No just a neocon Zionist

any nation would do the same, even Russia.
Thats politics.
spoiler: Its actually retarded to betray yourself in favor of someone who hates you.

The difference is you are a self loathing cuck, and not everyone else is.
pic related

Trump's reelection will be 2004 all over again. Fear and war. They hate us for our freedoms. If you critize the president you hate the troops. Same retards different generation.

don't get me wrong, there is plenty of space to be critical of Trump, but if you think this is "serious shit" you are pretty retarded lel

100 million dollars isn't shit and odds are it would happen under any president. Besides, I have no doubt if he vetoed it you'd be on here posting "Trump vetoed spending bill because of 100 million to counter Russian influence, this proves he is Putin's stooge"

> Support civil society organizations

Great. Now the rest of Eurasia can become blossoming democracies like Ukraine.

Don't forget Democrats will support it 100%, but then become anti-war for votes once, like always, it becomes a complete quagmire.

So you admit trump is just like every ZOG puppet president? Next buget he signs will be interesting to look at.

Ahaha, rural and suburban retards BTFO.

Both parties are the same. Bush, obama, Hillary or trump, different faces to the same shit.

news.antiwar.com/2017/05/07/trump-says-hes-not-bound-by-spending-bill-restrictions-on-gitmo-transfers/

>In the trillion-dollar budget signed by U.S. President Donald Trump, Congress has authorized a new $100 million effort to counter "Russian influence and aggression" and to support civil society organizations in Europe and Eurasia.

Good. Russia is our enemy. Russia is the reason we have so much marxist influence in our country right now. Russian agents flooded colleges with marxist propaganda. They cannot be trusted.

Fuck Russia and fuck Putin. Anyone who likes Putin can go live in that corrupt shithole. The worst nightmare of a Hillary Clinton presidency would look like a paradise of freedom and transparency compared to Russia today.

Can't believe that Sup Forums somehow forgot all this and jumped on the republican bandwagon.

What worries me is HOW they are going to counter Russian influence which Comey called "troll armies". They are going to fight psyops with psyops. It will be a propaganda war so get ready for CIA shitposting.

Most of it isn't """"Sup Forums"""

There already are CIA agents on this board right now.

SAD!

>support civil society organizations in Europe and Eurasia

Neat, can't wait for Richard Madcow to completely ignore it.

>Good. Russia is our enemy. Russia is the reason we have so much marxist influence in our country right now. Russian agents flooded colleges with marxist propaganda. They cannot be trusted.

ummm no sweetie, da joos did that. and they still are :^)

>neocon

i wonder if you retards actually know what this word means or just spout it at anyone that doesn't suck russian cock. it's the latest buzzword around here. i doubt half of you even know what it means, kek i bet you learned it in a lefty/pol/ discord and use it synonymously with any type of US foreign policy that isn't non-intervention

>I support neocon polices
>I'm not a neocon

_donald

Yea stalin and andropov were super jews

So, will this make the idiotic claims that "Russia hacked the election" stop?

Ok but that leaves you with a bush clone. How does it feel voting for a neocon?

Yeah, the Russian Jews in the 1950s-70s and American Jews from 70s on wards.

For fucks sake even "racism" was a term coined by the Soviets.

You also didn't refute the point that your country is a corrupt hellhole and is basically the poster child for what the Jewish elites want. A low IQ population that is completely subservient to the government, state run media with silencing of journalists who go off the narrative and corruption of the highest order where elites can do whatever they want and no one can touch them. Your country is a Jewish wet dream.

I'm not even getting into the fact that your entire economy, housing system, educational system, and medical system are completely controlled by the government. You are a government slave, just like they want.

HE ACTUALLY SIGNED IT
THE FUCKING MADMAN
HE FUCKING NUKED SYRIA AND NOW THIS?!!

HOLY FUCK

I didn't vote for him. I voted for Gary Johnson

frankfurt school emigrees were russian? shart, you're fucking imbecile.

Most of the gamergate influx was from other boards though. That's better than fucking r/the_donald.

I don't like Trump but this "YOU VOTED FOR A NEOCON" and anti trump shit is just as cancerous as plebbiters who praise he fucking guy.I mean jesus christ do you people ever shut the fuck up?

>frankfurt school emigrees were russian

They have nothing on the amount of propaganda the USSR pumped into the USA. Frankfurt school fags were fringe faggots.

>Anyone who likes Putin can go live in that corrupt shithole.
Not enough tbqh. Need an another $200M to HELP them relocate.

You know, at this point, Russia can turn over all the evidence they have of hacking and influencing the election and all Trump has to do is say "yeah, thanks for all the money and help, America first bitches!" to make them look like cucks. Which is why they're probably burning all the evidence they have because the last thing they want to admit is being scammed like bitches.

Antifa and their sister groups organizers are actually based in moscow

not saying they're ordered around by Putin but you guys should consider that there may be more to the story.
Sounds like trump didn't have a choice on the budget though. don't wan't a shutdown to get the coup-niggers all jumping and frothing

>scammed like bitches
I for one think that the goal was to andermine faith in american democracy and prevent a clinton presidency.

The whole "Trump is Russian puppet" thing relies on having very little knowledge on american government structure to believe in.

shill thread sage faggot