Debra LaFave: She had sex with one of her 14 year old students multiple times...

Debra LaFave: She had sex with one of her 14 year old students multiple times. Her only punishments were a bit of house arrest and probation. Should the punishment have been more extreme? Opinions from non-burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DHaverfield
statesville.com/townnews/law/iredell-man-sentenced-years-in-child-sex-offense-case/article_a3775b36-89c3-11e6-80d6-1fb9cff07ce3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

Was the student white?

Punishment should be having all her photos leaked online in another Fappening hack

She should have been rewarded

nice

Nice.
Her only crime was not taking care of the whole class.

I just wish they'd make up their minds. Is it okay to fuck kids, or is it not okay to fuck kids? If it's not okay to fuck kids, women who fuck kids should be given the same punishment as men who fuck kids. If it is okay to fuck kids, then RWDS.

She's got a look on her face of "unbalanced."

I remember when that story first broke her ex-husband and a few of his friends were telling the story of how they tried to convince the groom to call it off. They had a weird feeling about her that she was no good. They were right. Your bros are always right.

It really depends on the boy. Some boys this kind of thing would legitimately fuck with on a mental level, some would be fine with it (just like the inverse, believe it or not).

It really depends on how fucked up the victim is.

She should have been thrown in a prison cell.

Jesus that is a nordid phenotype. What a fucking waste.

This. Did anyone find out?

People need to stop pretending that teenage girls aren't getting fucked. You think Danielle Brigoli isn't getting blacked literally right now? She just celebrated her 14th birthday with a new rolex and a dozen nigger cocks, and probably 4 sponsorship deals. And young girls are loving her.

she gave the kid the best experience of his life

Precisely. The fact of the matter is that teenagers are fucking horny, it's just a matter of how well they're able to deal with it on a mental level.

Though none of this means you should violate the relationship I feel an adult and a teenager should "at least" try and have, fourteen year olds are just retards and it's not worth any weird risks.

Nice.

The RWDS part at the end was unexpected, made me laugh, and showed a higher level of morals than the shills around here would like us to have.

I just think it's kind of funny that the leftists who want to fuck all the children that they don't murder in the womb are calling US the bad guys.

Nnnnice

God I wanna fill her with BBC. Just kidding, I'm not a nigger. I can't even bring myself to larp as one

Her only crime was adultery. These teacher are rarely single. There is always some poor cuck married to these sluts hungry for shotas.

Why don't you discuss it with her?

mobile.twitter.com/DHaverfield

Yes of course. She should have done the same time that a male pedo would have been given.

Yeah my wife did that shit too
Sadpepe.jpg

I'm generally opposed to lengthy prison terms for any consensual sex.

But if we're going to maintain a veneer of equality, women need to start seeing the same prison terms that men do in similar situations.

>male teacher has consensual sex with 14 year old girl
>30 years in jail
>female teacher has consensual sex with 14 year old boy
>6 months in jail

That shit don't fly.

This is exactly why we need to start waging war on women

teens having sex w other teens isn't illegal. it's when older weirdos who are not in the same mental, physical or emotional development or life stages start preying on/taking advantage of younger people the problems arise

when i was in 8th grade we went on a field trip and some older fuck showed up planning to meet w one of the students. teacher found out, cops were called and drama ensued.

No, that sounds reasonable.

Boys and girls are different and it wasn't harmful to consensually sleep with the lad.

nice, nice

Honestly, who gives a fuck. This thread is like the church women's knitting circle. Cluck cluck cluck.

>increasing terms for women
>not lowering it for men
you think it wrong

her only punishment should be to have sex with a virgin male her own age (14 times) to help right the wrong

ironic

The point of threads like this one is to question the agency of women. Do they really ever know what they're doing? Can they never be held accountable for their actions? If no, should they continue having voting rights? Etc., etc.

There are bigger things implied that just some dumb story of a lucky teen guy banging his hot teacher.

statesville.com/townnews/law/iredell-man-sentenced-years-in-child-sex-offense-case/article_a3775b36-89c3-11e6-80d6-1fb9cff07ce3.html
She didn't get 500 years?

Why do teachers always fuck black dudes?

It's the only thing they are capable of learning?

>she dindu nuffin rong.