Seriously.

Redditfags get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=pEUK9xOqQZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>m-muh not all black men are niggers

can they stop appropriating our countah culchah

how do you not turn racist after living with black? tell me this, I'm serious.

After living in a city, I have been red-pilled to niggers. I never realized the extent of their subhuman behavior when I grew up in the suburbs.

Anyone that deals with blacks on a daily basis can tell you this. It's inherent in their genes. FUCCCCKKK I want to leave this place.

based black confederate heritage activist is based get this man a confederate flag coat
muh heritage not hate

wow i guess democrats are the real racists

Stop trying to make us racist Jew.

no wonder drumpf was a registered democrat for years

lmao

republifags are so starved for minority support that when they find the one inevitable black guy in a maga hat they crawl over each other to amplify him

Not based just a nigger cuck. Should be hated more than a just nigger.

This is so frkn epic. I hope we get all the karma and upboats. To the front page, Magapedes!

What's wrong with conservative blacks?

How often stormfags get triggered by /r/the_donald is fucking hilarious. You faggots really cant stand theres non-white support over there.

Dear White People:
You can photoshop yourself in with me.

Sincerly,
a Based Black Man

It has nothing to do with black support and everything to with reddit faggots like you

but democrats are the real racists! >squeek toy sound

I really don't hate black people, but I just can't stand all the white bashing and forced race mixing in the media.

All memes aside, I genuinely feel for that guy.

I understand that he can't stay, that he's the exception not the rule, that regression to the mean matters....but I'd help him pack his bags for sure.

Orlandofag here. Can confirm, the constant sounds of gunfire and shrill chimpanzee mating calls can be quite grating.

That face would look good working on my cotton farm

>REEEEEEEEEEE, YOU MUST BE A REDDITOR

Literally the only response stormfags can think of.

BASED
A
S
E
D

your face would look good right here, oh shiit get those nigglypoofs out of the way first

Honestly how I feel as well.

When are we going to start redirecting their anger towards (((them)))

oh dang... this is just too funny.... way to go bro!!!....... so many factors... the tshirt... hat... hand sign... milk..... 10-4.... brilliant!!!

BAMP. Go figure the same ones who push racial superiority have their hand in the (((ethnonationalist))) movement

What is your end game of shilling against Reddit when we don't care? 7th thread in last few hours.

Gas the stormkikes

>can't stand it
The only reason most of us gave a shit about Trump was: the wall, and his implied refusal to keep fighting wars for Israel.
>if he continues to fall short on these promises, and allows the destruction of White America to march along unchecked then fuck him.

We care about the future of our people, and the world we are going to leave behind for our children. Getting token approval from a tiny fraction of the minorities to BTFO THE LEFTEEZ is not a victory, it's a pathetic show of weakness. Why the fuck should we care what they think?? This is OUR country, and we are being fucking replaced by them thanks to our treasonous government which Trump seems to be cozying up to quite nicely.

9 out of 10 blacks who vote, vote Democrat every election. 7 out of 10 asians & hispanics do the same. If we don't do something about the demographic problem soon the country will be lost. I sure hope that 20-d inter dimensional backgammon pays out soon, because we can't afford to wait much longer.

I don't want any more muslims here or mexicans. The legal ones who are here are already here. But blacks are not immigrants. If we eliminate welfare I think we could learn to live with them.

It'll never work, only the tiniest minority of blacks can accept this redpill. It's much easier/safer for them to extort gibbs from whites with the help of jews. Guaranteed eternal gibbs are more important to them than truth.

There is no evidence to support that assertion, we've been trying to make this work in the U.S. alone for over 150 years m8, it's time to let it go.

You need to learn the Lesson of Haiti:
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

haha Sup Forums look at this BASED BLACK MAN! We have the best blacks, don't we, fellow 'pedes?

Smash that upvote button for this Based Black Patriot! Look at how he's wearing his Trump hat! He's so based!

I'm ok with this

youtube.com/watch?v=pEUK9xOqQZk

Why are you pretending to ge white?

>using Reddit spacing in the OP

>t. Argentina
The jokes write themselves