How do you look back on the early 2000s now, Sup Forums?

How do you look back on the early 2000s now, Sup Forums?

He was the saviour of Christian civilization. He actually brought the fight to the enemy.

This man is MY President. God speed, President Bush.

I look at as the beginning of the reasons everything sucks cock today

I didn't have internet back then, I had to masturbate to page 3 girl.

They were pretty good until 9/11

I was drunk

Never trust Republicans with money

>cabinet chuck full of jews
>purged conservatives from the republican party
>sent me to fight in a jew war
fuck this nigger

I love Trump but I miss W

Remember when John Ashcroft covered up the private parts of the statues

>Sometimes it's stories as tiny and seemingly insignificant as Attorney General and noted McCarthy sycophant John Ashcroft, a ferociously religious and wildly troubled, apparently sexless, desperately conservative ball of walking disgust with no discernable pulse but that's just an opinion, ordering his very own Justice Department to spend $8,000 to purchase heavy blue drapes to cover the two large, noble, partially naked statues that have adorned the department's Great Hall since the 1930s.

That's the early 2000s. It wasn't a good time to be right wing and smart

Paradise for neocons. Shit for everyone else.

Nostalgic.
The world seemed so much simpler then, everybody was a bit more relaxed and I felt like we were a cohesive nation.

Now? Feels like everyone's walking on egg shells, race relations are at a low point, economy is still fucked, shit's confusing to say the least. Wish we could turn back time....

We were utterly joooed

you must have been young

2001 > 2005 was a shitshow

DRUMPFFFF WILL END USA

dude oot

Nah, that was the 1950s-60s, the early 2000s was just when everything started to get blatant.

It was indeed, but I guess I'm also reminiscing for the 90s there too. Everything 9/11 related was insane, but it all made sense for a time. It was an enemy with a face, and an enemy we could blow the fuck out of, Iraq was too at first, but we all know how that ended up. Nothing made any sense by '08. It was all just a big question of why.

Just a contest on what world domination plan would have won
If gore won we would be a part of a series of technocratic agreements and treaties creating the US version of the EU and some international healthcare agreement managed by the UN
The neocons got there vision instead

It was shit and it marked the beginning of the end of civilization. The scaremongering reached an all time high after 9/11 and it continues to this day. We pretty much live in the shadow of that one shitty thing that happened nearly 16 years ago. The internet was proliferating throughout nearly every house in the west and it started giving rise to cancer like memes and unparalleled levels of groupthink.

The music was absolute garbage and it never recovered. Nobody knew what to do after grunge so we got stuck with shit like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, and P.O.D. while Kike TV started pushing niggajamz like the seminal classic "Wait til you see muh dick" by Ying Yang Twins "I LIKE THE WAY YOU DO THAT RIGHT THURRRRR" by Chingy. Bush was a complete fucking idiot and just a puppet for some fucked up shitheads cut from the same cloth as horse shit like Romney, McCain, Rubio, and so forth.

Terrible time and it just keeps getting worse.

wtf i love time now

Everything has been going downhill since the Magna Carta

Post 9/11, neocon controlled American politics. People started going back to church which directly lead to New Atheism from fag-loving teens fed up with their retarded fundie pastors. Music was shit and myspace was arguably worse than Facebook with the amount of stupidity that went on there.

I can't believe we've managed to nostalgize 9/11 and the years most directly dominated by it politically and culturally. The 90s were understandable but the fucking 00s!

anyone secretly want another 911 just because chaos/happenings are exciting?

good times

5/10

it was a fun time for a while