Lets say you were forced, against your will, to race-mix. However, you had the choice of which race...

Lets say you were forced, against your will, to race-mix. However, you had the choice of which race, other than your own, to mix with.

Which race would you choose and why?

Lebanese-Arab, cus they is qt 3.14s

White, because white power

an aboriginal qt

^^^this^^^

Jews.
They are pretty much white, why not join them?

Damn it. I was going to say this because it doesn't exist and therefore precludes me being able to to be forced.

Nords.
Next closest thing to whites.

This
Possibly an arab because they are still caucasoids and are mostly dumb because of inbreeding depression.

Are other white people different races? Is a swedish qt3.14 a different "race" than me, an american white guy?

jewess

white (im a shitskin) preferably with green eyes since i carry recessive genes

alos don't get your pink nipples in a twist fags
i think race mixing is fucking stupid and would rather adopt most non whites do except maybe niggers because they have no sense of pride in their own race

Iberian-American here. I'd fuck an anglo if I had to.

I'm 52% White (Spanish,Italian, and British), 38% African, 5% Native, 5% North African accord to 23andme. No matter who I fuck it wouldn't be race-mixing for me.

Asian, not because of anime waifu fetishes, but because Asian culture is very conservative, the women are submissive and loyal as well.

Exclude jungle Asians, tropical Asians, island Asians because they are no better than niggers.

Jap or Korean

Slavs

>38% African
Fucking disgusting.

fpbp

asian for that mad iq

silde thread
fuck off kike

Hasn't given me any issues so far.

Chinese

Persian

>hasn't giving me any issues.
I'll place my bet on the stats over some negro on a filipino turtle rape victim support board.

I would fuck a Slav.

This guy knows wtf is up

Suit yourself amigo.

Ughhh persian grls are so hot

One of the non-European Caucasoid races. Our kids would be white-ish at least.

Maybe some sort of Slav? At least the children would have somewhat of a chance for passing off as white.

At least post an attractive Persian girl.

Iran/Persion. It would kill the blonde/blue eyes lineage but at least they aren't cucked.