This fucking country

In Canada Chinese immigrants are running around trying to kidnap peoples dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=iwaJ12t0lHg

i'd let her assault me

She's beautiful

he should've nutted her to be honest Chinese need gassing

She's hungry that's all

>leaf apologizes to his fucking dog lol

Is she using the ol' Chinese tactic of baiting someone into assaulting them so they can sue them?

SINK THE CHINKS
RACE WAR NOW

Chinese nationals are literally fucked. They lack empathy towards anything.

yeah where is this fucking droves of chinese people going around assaulting people and committing crimes? we live in this foreign land and i'm pretty sure you're acting more like niggers in your own country as far as crimes go. this is a gook btw, fuck you.

Burnaby it says it the name

in*

Actually, most Chinese would support that women getting the shit beat out of her - if it was by a Chinese person.

If it was a White person, they would support it until they collectively realized that it was a White person beating the shit out of a Chinese person, at which point they would become the subhumans you know and love.

Also, if you've watched any of the videos of White folks living in China (not saying you should watch them), you'd know that scams and kikery is pretty much the status quo. Even when dealing with them as some sort of multinational business, the person you contract in China might one day start scamming you for no other reason that it's in their DNA.

Okay so the guy has a point, but fucking damn does he sound like a bitch. Why do white guys in general sound like such fucking pussies?

Didn't watch the video, but is there a reason why? And my god if someone tried to take my dog they would have to eat a .45 first

>white guys
Canadians you mean

Quit bullshitting. White guys get off on sounding as gay as possible in the United States. They think they sound smart or something.

Where are her eyes lmao

look at his dog, hes gay.

Muh honorary aryans

The guy sounds gay as fuck id walk up and kick the fagget and his fag dog too

The Chinese are rescuing the dogs from the leafs who are legally sexually abusing them.

So in Canada someone can kick your dog without consequences.

I've already seen clips of Chinese people jumping onto cars to make it look like the driver ran into them.

Guys a chinese restaurant just opened near my house and my parents leave the dog outside at night im fucking scared to lose my puppy what do I do

She looks hungry!

>Falling for a woman that hates doggies
Disgusting, fucking kill yourselves.

>Actually, most Chinese would support that women getting the shit beat out of her
No they wouldn't, they don't care about dogs. They eat them.

That's because Chinese people are soulless robots content with eating insects, dogs, and sewer grease all for the sake of living cheaply. They're like kikes without the sense of blending in.

That guy is such a fucking pushover faggot.
He should have knocked her out the second she kicked his dog. Instead, he whines and cries and goes "Help, some 4 foot tall chink is bullying me!"

I don't know man, all the Chinese kids I've been seeing are richer than natural Canadian citizens. When non-citizens are richer than citizens, you need...

A communist revolution.

With a hint of nationalism too. Sorry.

White guy crying because a 90-lb chink kicks his dog? No wonder White girls are flocking to Asian guys now.

>
>No wonder White girls are flocking to Asian guys now.

It is hilarious to see White guys bragging about getting 2/10 brown whores from SE Asian (Thailand/Phillipines) while Asian guys get White girls her.

>YOU KICK MY DOG

AMWF is beautiful

You sound like a chinaman

In Shanghai

Now you know why beautiful White girls like her are with Asian men

she's a creep, inside and out you FUCKING LEAF

That leaf was probably fucking his dog
Based chink

Give her a break man, she's just hungry

asianmasculinity pls go

Shes pretty hot.

man, her ugly chinky eye'd children are going to hate what their mom did to them.

A White guy, who I assume is taller than midget Chinese woman, form of retritribution is uploading a vid on Youtube. No wonder White girls like her are with real men - Asian men.

She is a pizza faced, eggheaded, pancake mug that is cross eyed user.

Usually I advice people to lower their standards but for you user I am making an exception. You need to look harder.

>No wonder White girls like her are with real men - Asian men.
Same cosplay girl as above with her Asian boyfriend.

kek

>>No wonder White girls like her are with real men - Asian men.
Same green-eyed redheaded beauty

She just wanted to save it. Ending up in a delicious dish is far better fate than the life with Canadian dogfucker faggot.

>>>No wonder White girls like her are with real men - Asian men.
She is a cosplayer

>omg shes punching me
A fucking foreigner is on your land punching you and you decide to just take it like a bitch. Westcucks have no shame.

lmao i wanna kill everyone in this vid even those pathetic excuses for "Dogs"

true

Lack of empathy as a culture and a people. Ethics are in the toilet and anything goes as long as it means selling your parents will result in getting a bowl of rice.

White men in 1600 : Sailed the oceans and conquered the world
White men in 2017 : Cant defend themselves against a 4-foot woman and 'gets' back at her by uploading a vid to social media sites.

Wow one mentally ill lady with no accent means all Chinese nationals are gonna kick your dog in Vancouver.

>when you find out he was actually a poor ass weeb with yellow fever.webm

Don't judge user. Maybe it's his wife's son's dog.

The weak should fear the strong.

>'Are you gonna hit me?'
>'I'm gonna take your fucking dog away'
This is whites in the west deserve to get ethnically cleansed. Savage assaults you and you pull out your smartphone to record the assault. Why keep on struggling with the other hand? You may as well lie on the ground and let the attacker kick you.
It's almost like the subhumans are testing us, and are disappointed that they meet no resistance

I fucking hate chinks.

Eat shit leaf, even schizophrenics don't kick dogs

fuck shes ugly

I had the biggest boner for chinks before moving to leafland but after living there for a couple of years the yellow fever dropped FAST chinks are the worst fucking humans alive my chink neighbor tried serving me baby turtles in a fucking soup broth with a straight face all chinks are fucking nasty and soul-less freaks

Jesus

he sounds canadian af

All that testosterone went to conquering the world. Give it some time to regenerate.

These videos always piss me off because the man always acts like a fucking pussy. If someone touches your shit, you go off. You may into people. And then comments sections praise these fucking betas for "being calm."

Let these chinks come down to Michigan

chink girl is probably on drugs...a lot of these rich chinks are all hopped up on party drugs.

There was already one sperged out white knight on the scene, imagine if he cold clocked her.

>And then comments sections praise these fucking betas for "being calm."

The OP vid : The reason why White girls are with Asian boys

Just imagine having the opportunity to head kick a 4 foot tall asian woman but you decide to just take out your cellphone. Smh westcucks are a disgrace.

I know. Couldn't be bothered to kill it first. He purposely does it the hard way and risks scolding himself or the dog running away all because he is a sadistic fuck.

Ask yourself : Do you think a White girl like this would ever be with a White guy like the OP vid?

Why do you have all these pictures on your computer?

>Ask yourself : Do you think a White girl like this would ever be with a White guy like the OP vid?

>>Ask yourself : Do you think a White girl like this would ever be with a White guy like the OP vid?

>trying to steal my doggo
literally would heem this bitch

>>>Ask yourself : Do you think a White girl like this would ever be with a White guy like the OP vid?
With her Asian husband

>>>>Ask yourself : Do you think a White girl like this would ever be with a White guy like the OP vid?
Asian guys get White girls like this

>asian masculinity
Most asians walk around staring at the ground and are scared of everything.

>violent schizo wants your dick
>be all autistic about it

my kind of bitch

>>>>>Ask yourself : Do you think a White girl like this would ever be with a White guy like the OP vid?

this enrages me.

WHY DON'T THEY HAVE THE DECENCY TO FUCKING KILL THE ANIMAL BEFORE THEY COOK IT????

Are you a chink or a cuck with all these nasty pictures?

lol fucking white male cucks letting people kick their dogs. i bet that faggot browses Sup Forums. you're all a bunch of pussy do-nothing faggots. but i doubt most of you are even white. you think some black dude is gonna let some random cunt just abuse his dog?

Why can i watch gore but not this?

I'm sorry

In the last 100 years :

1. Russo Japanese War
2. WW2
3. Korean War
4. Vietnam War
5. China today and the constant war-mongering against them

Welcome to the real world, you dipshit.

Tastes better

I guess I would go to prison if I beat the shit out of a bunch of zipperheads after I saw them doing that? I don't think I would be able to stop myself.

THIS

OP vid : White men in 2017
This pic : Asian men in 2017

if any fucking chink did that to my dog. I'd fucking push her to the ground HARD.

if she got up and went after me I'd just repeat until shes stops getting up from the ground.

Doggos are innocent and child like but less annoying (most of the time).

Adults make there own path and its easy to excuse when people die because its easy to find a shitty angle about them.

face like a stop sign

Think like a criminal and fucking run after pounding their shit in. I bet if the dude in ops video would have fucked the bitch up then picked his doggo up and bolted he would have been fine.