What do you think of rich/Middle class white Spics?

What do you think of rich/Middle class white Spics?

Hey, that's me. But I'm only half Mexican so I'm not a spic.

Not a good idea.

>pic related

>White spics
You mean "americans" ?

>white
>spics

pick1

>white

Yeah, no

nothing
because they don't exist

That's not a half spic you dumb nigger.

spics with pale skin
duh

There's very few actual white spics. The Spaniards are dying out like the rest of Europe and the other white spics are the ruling classes in Latin American countries.
White spics are fine, but they need to become more conscious and racially aware. They already practice the most acute racism in the world in Latin America, but they disguise it as classism.

spic girl

what if they were to breed with white americans?

Depends, Spaniards are a mixed bag. The ones from the north are white, the southern Spaniards are moors.
Latin American whites have some degree of admixture. Most are castizos (75% european genes and above) and there are few criollos (100% euro genes).
If the ones with minimal amerindian admixture want to identify as white and become openly pro-white, they're fine with me.

Good to know buddy,where did you find that info though ?

who dat?

What do you mean? It's basic history of migrations and basic knowledge of Latin America.
Latin America was conquered mostly by the Spaniards who intermixed with the natives. They established a colonial caste system in which the Spanish and their descendants were at the top of the social pyramid. The caste system died with the independence movements of each country but white and white-ish people still are the economic elites in Latin America.
Read a book once in a while, friend.

Oh sorry it came out like that,user
I was wondering about the exact percentages
:)

Spics will be America new middle class. Texas and California are already the 2 richest states and they will be mayority mexican in your lifetime.

We are hard-worker and family oriented. Guess who will own all the homes in those border states?

Casitzo and Criollos were designations that were put in place in the Caste system in Colonial Latin America.
A Criollo is someone who has 100% European blood but was born in Latin America.
A Castizo is someone who has 75% European blood or higher.
Anything below 75% is a Mestizo, mixed European, mixed Amerindian or whatever else.
All things aside, you should marry a 100% euro genes, white girl.

The Jews will, and they'll rent it to you at disgustingly high prices. Which is why you should be happy you're hard working because you'll be working all day and night to be able to pay poor schlomo.

Case in point
The girl in is a good example of a criolla. She's a Mexican actress that probably has 75 to 80% euro genes.

i would if i were a fag lol
But thanks for the info any ways user

noticed she cute

>disguise it as classism.
Nigger IT IS classism, being white or light skinned is indeed looked as a plus around here, but what matters the most is status and wealth. Begin called an "indio" here is an insult not because of the racial connotation but because somebody is attacking your socioeconomic status.

The elite tends to be white and usually if you are poor it's more likely for you to be brown but that's a remanent of the formation of our country.

They're not white.

Stop larping, there are no girls in pol.

Whatever you think user
At the end of the day i'm not here for attention
just fun

Friend, I lived among Mexico's elite for 5 years. I had a home in one of the best neighborhoods in the country. I'm saying all this just to give you some context on why I said what I said.
Although you are right to some degree, because there's been more upward mobillity in recent years in your country, the old money Mexicans are still primarily white and consider all the brown skin "arribistas" and "nuevo ricos" a separate class. Yes, they do business with them, let them into the country clubs, etc. etc. but wouldn't let them marry their daughters. Old school money in Mexico is still pretty white and the way they've kept it that way is by disguising their racism through a thinly veiled class distinction.

Huge if true.
Have tons of white babys, the world needs them.

OK
Night bud

Forgot
Hugs and kisses boi

And you are right but that's not something exclusive to Mexico, the new rich phenomenon also happened in USA and it's more than just some browns getting money and playing on the same field, it's an invasion of your secret club.

I'm not saying here we are not racist, we are, but the fact remains, classism outshines racism. Unlike America, we don't have an eternal conflict between races. Our history is made out the fact that whites and mestizos work together, be it on times of conflict like our independence and revolution or simply for mutual benefit.

I was born and raised on these social circles, yes a rich white family would rather have their daughters marrying other rich white looking folk, but if marrying some brown man can expand the power of the family more than marrying a white man you bet it will happen.

My point here is, in America a rich nigger is still a nigger, here an indio actually gains respect for being rich, even if the white rich folk will not mix with him, he will be invited to the same circles.

The america you speak of is a caricature buddy.
Niggers have way more social mobility in the US than your typical indio in Mexico.
The idea that a 100% mixteco man would climb the social ranks of Mexico to become a CEO is laughable. Just look at the list of the 300 CEOs of Mexico, or whatever the fuck it is. At best there's 10 light skinned mestizos.

They can be really nice successful people or shady types.
My family kind of fits in since my mother was a farmers daughter that got a college degree and my father was a californian that immigrated to Argentina when he was in high school.
I think the whole "citizens of the world" thing is stupid but middle class south Americans fit this description more than retarded white liberals considering they jump from country to counfrom when the government goes full retard like venezuela.

They're white. They can stay