Mudslime records himself stealing Le Pen ballots

What did he mean by this?
liveleak.com/view?i=c6b_1494277529

bump

France will let him get away with it. No, even better, they will congratulate him on illegally skewing the ballot numbers

Just like Austria.

What kind of bullshit voting system is having all the ballots on a table unsupervised. France is fucked.

A Muslim single-handedly saved Europe.

Good.

Mass tweet this to Infowars, Alex jones, PJW and stefan molyneux. Basically the only people who will get it trending

>fringe lunatics who get zero traction outside the rural and suburban retard group will CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!1!

lmao

Shill harder, roach.

>we only like le ebin democracy when the pre chosen candidate of the 1% wins.

Stay mad Le Penis fags

Wow. Wtf, I hate alternative media now

WE NEED TO TWEET THIS TO JOHN OLIVER, GEORGE SORROS AND STEPHEN COLBERT RIGHT NOWWWEEEE

Why are Arab Frenches bluepilled? They should at lease wake up

reelection when

>m-m-muh democracy

Unless he stole the actual votes he would have had no effect on the results. If some idiot wants to vote for a candidate they would have to be extraordinarily stupid to not know how to put a 1 next to the name of the person they already know they are voting for.

You balls to gargle fritz, get off your wife's sons computer and go prep the bull

>MOHAKIFAIHELLA
>HELLA
Fucking Bay Area strikes again, Berkeley is the worst

>that flag
>that comment

Denied.

Bump

GTKRWN

Sit down ahmed.

DJ KHALED

>fringe lunatics who get zero traction outside the rural and suburban retard group will CHANGE EVERYTHING!!!1!

Well, they got a President of the United States elected.

I wouldn't be so snide, if I were you achmed.

>they got a President of the United States elected.

You mean the guy who stacked his cabinet with Goldman Sachs and surrounded himself with Jewish advisors?

Congrats, I guess.

lmao

>france
>not cucked
lmao

It's a good thing America isn't a democracy.

It's a good thing Trump is both a nationalist and a globalist.

lmao