prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-a9DW_zhV84
youtube.com/watch?v=EqqjrcR1H3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awoo are not afraid of anything

AWOO~

trump is a fat faggot

If anyone was wondering.. The difference between pictures is only 3 months.

Wheres the wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=-a9DW_zhV84

THANK U TEXAS

THANK U COMMANDER HOT WHEELS

athoo~

Awoovement~

>8 years of an amazing Trump presidency
>economy booming
>regulations rolled back big league
>North Korea no longer exists
>China being bro-tier
>UK our best friend again
>trade deals renegotiated to favor the US
>manufacturing back in America at historic levels
>more jobs than people to fill them

>still white in a country that increasingly isn't because Trump was too much of a pussy to fix our demographics

Can somebody explain this "Truml" meme?

I'm finally watching the last one and it hurts.

How is this disgusting slob going to take care of America when he can't even take care of himself?

AWOOOOOOOO

right there with you

Hannity:

We get an OVA in the fall.

Anyone still squawking about "Trump isn't doing anything about the Demographic problem" after reading the last thread is a retard, a shill, or both.

I do believe it's real bote hours, so have an Iowa.

Is that where the bear dragons come from?

How is that even possible

Autistic
Commie,
Loo
Unused

They should take a weekend to fully read the constitution, the bill of rights, the federalist papers, etc.

I DON'T WANT IT TO END

Common misspelling. Search for Trumo in the archives as well.

Does anyone still have that one his son called him "fake news" ?
My father almost died laughing when I told him.

No one is user. She's a one of a kind

Who is the better leader in their chamber, McConnell or Ryan?

Remember Megyn Kelly? Remember Hillary? Chronic stumping ages you at like 10x the normal rate.

There were a couple specials on the BD's
There's always the manga.

Covering Trump is mentally taxing fampie. There was reports of reporters having mental breakdowns from the workload.

>this kills the civic nationalist

>We did according 4chanx breh. My bad if we didn't
mine was the 300th post. The post was meant in jest.
>meta-posting

Looks like 30 years.

botesloots a best

KYS FAGGOTS

But it seems like the l at the end is meant to make him look dumb or something. I don't get it.

Turtleman, easily. He's not the ourest of guys but he's damn good at what he does and will respect his party leader's agenda - and that means Trump's agenda.

Bullshit. Trump isn't doing anything meaningful and you know it. Oh, yeah, a fucking wall is totally going to stop Conseula from spitting out 10 kids and those 10 kids spitting out 10 of their own. Yeah, that wall is going to save us from destruction. Totally.

The only way is to unfuck immigration policy and Trump is too busy fucking with healthcare or the goddamn North Koreans to force the Congress to act.

Otherwise we're fucked.

I believe he's going to making a major push on the FAIR Act, but just ironing out some issues with Green Cards and Visas.

Hahaha, holy shit what were the Dems thinking going this anti-white so early?

its also the best animu of like the last five years desu senpai

The White race is doomed no matter, so, why not we take down (((them))) with us?

McConnell is pulling his weight

Wait is Lynch fucked? Is it all tumbling down for the liberal agenda? I got a new job and haven't had time to come back home to visit pham and get actual news.

Dude this

>Trump isn't doing anything meaningful and you know it.

@124751755
Take notes, kids, this person is a shill. They're deliberately ignoring the data about falling birthrates among legal Hispanics and the continual ramp-up in deportations and hiring at ICE.

Legal Spanish birthrates have been crashing. Are you goyim retarded?

illegal immigration is down 60% and dropping, stay salty fgt

Few people trigger leftists harder than the turtle. He single handedly blocked most of "mug legacy".

Do you think there are any brainlets on here who are retarded enough to believe it?

The ACLU got fucked harder than Sagiri wants to be in court today, and Nuclear Neil will do it to them again if they appeal to the Supreme Court.

Alright, since you think I'm wrong, show me updated demographic forecasts? White percentage still going down?

>Legal Spanish
you mean Mexican or actually Spanish?

It has been 109 days.
Calm your collective tits and go do something about the "failing white race," if you're so worried about it, instead of whining on here about nothing actively being done.
faggot.

McTurtleman is less retarded than Speaker Cuckboy. It's a shit sandwich but he's the better half.

>that moment he pulled the Jew card out of desperation

Theoretically what would happen if Trump woke up tomorrow and tweeted that he is creating a special commission to investigate leaks and other corruption in the previous administration?

There's nothing anyone can do BUT Trump and the Congress. There's literally nothing anyone else can do about it and, again, you know it.

Mexican/Hispanic

>This kills the ethic nationalist.

Morning
>Trump tweets: General Flynn was given the highest security clearance by the Obama Administration - but the Fake News seldom likes talking about that.
>” Ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Counsel.”
>GOP Senator Kennedy (Louisiana) asks Sally Yates this exact question in the hearing
>Anderson Cooper calls tweet “witness intimidation”
>Trump releases names of some Federal District Court nominees
>Sally Yates and James Clapper testify in the Senate
>3 hour hearing
>Conveniently say information is classified when they don’t want to answer a question
>Yates says she warned Trump admin that Flynn was vulnerable to blackmail because he lied about money from Russia
>Clapper and Yates say they reviewed classified docs where “Trump, his associates or members of Congress had been unmasked”
>Still no evidence or Russian collusion
>Obama warned Trump against Flynn
>Told Trump there were “more qualified” candidates
>Tiffany Trump to attend Georgetown Law
Afternoon
>Spicer rally
>Trump hosts Georgia Prime Minister at the White House
>McConnell: Obamacare replacement will not be quick
>4th Circuit hears appeal of Trump’s revised travel ban
>Judges joke about Hawaii
>ACLU argues it is unconstitutional because Trump created it
>ALCU uses example concerning Jewish immigrants to drive home their point
>Texas Gov signs anti sanctuary city bill
>Trump Muslim ban removed from campaign website
>Rand calls on Intel Committee to investigate whether his name or other members of Congress were unmasked
>White House holds closed door meeting on Paris Climate Agreement
>Mattis and McMaster not invited
Tonight
>Senate confirms Heather Wilson as Secretary of Air Force
>Trump tweets: Sally Yates made the fake media extremely unhappy today --- she said nothing but old news!
>” The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?”

A lot of REEEEEEEEEing from the press and that's about it. It's actually a good idea. I like it.

It reeks of Spencerite "muh tactical blackpills" and I hope we're all immune to that by now.

Thanks user-kun.

You can get married, take advantage of the tax break for married couples, and get on it with repopulating instead being a whiny neet on Sup Forums at 1:11 EST. Or is that something you need Trump for?

>making abortion a states rights issue as it should be
>buy-in maternal leave and subsidized daycare so women can be mothers and still work if they so choose
>supporting the working class so they can afford to feed more mouths
he's not going to spout the 14 words, you sperg, just look closer at the policies he wants to enact

Okay, if I'm wrong, let's see those updated demographic forecasts showing the whites rising as a percentage of the population. I'll be waiting patiently. I want nothing more than to see you are correct but until you prove it to me it's clearly bullshit.

>Truml meme
Phoneposting typo.

>W-what if he decides to do that to the joos.
>Judge after a couple minutes: So, there's almost 2 billion muslims, what's the percentage of them this travel ban covers again?
>I-i don't know for certain.

Plateauing

>take women as a whole, who make up more than half of the electorate
>Add in the 1 percent bonus you get from minorities
>"oh shit guys, trump totally won because of all of those minorities! surely if we made more minorities he would have won even more!!!1one"
>not understand 4 of every 5 vote leftist for more gibs, and that everything in your post was retarded, shitty, and bait

You still don't get it. We will NEVER outbreed the mongrels. These motherfuckers have, literally, half a dozen kids or more. It's mindboggling that you people don't understand what we're dealing with here. This is a fucking invasion.

I fucking wish the judge had just said "well that would appear to be legal too" instead of deflecting. The ACLU asshurt would have been enough to power a Mars rocket.

>Trump was right about Obama surveying the Republicans and unmasking members of Congress

Obama is going down in flames. There's no way he's getting away with this shit.

Looks like spics and niggers are still outpacing whites to me.

turns out a mulatto president made the nation less horny in disgust

what the fuck happened to natives?

Thank yew shawn.

>demographic forecast
itd be fucking worthless because we're going through the first serious restriction of nonwhites entering the country in like 30 years
Btw man can you take me through the whole tactical blackpill idea? what do you actually intend to accomplish? do you honestly believe you shifted the overton window in anyway, or is it more reasonable that all of that gain lies directly at Trump's feet?

He will never be charged with anything. Trump is the best option we had but he's clearly not the almost-dictator we hoped he would be.

*splat*

Alcoholism.

he assumes since he is black, worst case scenario is he becomes a martyr or sorts like Mandela did by going to prison.

>tactical blackpill
I don't understand but yeah, I am pretty blackpilled. Hard not to be.

>we
>implying
Never's the weaklings way of not serving your country. Complain less and get to it, concernfag. You're not doing any good by doing nothing. And complaining is even worse.

Tax breaks for families should fix that

2008 mostly

OP HERE, GETTING REALLY SLEEPY.
>NEED A NEW BAKER
NN /TG/!

Can The US vote California out of the union?

DELET

this, fire water and getting bleached by whites for over 100 years.

>people were so disgusted by a nigger president they stopped reproducing

Why won't you people just fucking leave and go home to reddit?

Concernfag? Yeah, I am concerned. We all should be. I'm fortunate to live in a 98% white region and it's great but hell, I doubt my state or county will be safe for much longer the way these hordes are spreading out across the country.

that's pretty fucked up actually

awoo?

Regression of the Mean means that we really do need find some way to increase the whites than we currently have. We need to have this country @ about 85 to 90% white. Seriously doubt that economic incentives only will do this.