RIP PEPE

ALL HAIL KEK

Praise KEK

He had to die to be reborn as Kek.

Is Lain the enforcer of Kek's Will?

He has transcended

JUST AS THE SUN RISES
S H A D I L A Y

wtf was Lain even about? i watched it 10 years ago in high school and was usually stoned. i just have a vague memory of liking it and it being weird as fuck.

Praise be to him.

He is risen. Praise Kek. Shadilay!

Hail KEK

PRAISE KEK

He will revive on the third day and ascend to heaven with his father Kek

Suicide, isolation, society's transformation to an internet based thing and whether or not you could live on with your conscious uploaded to a computer.

I am going to make it my mission to hunt down and kill everyone of you fuckers who blaspheme Lord Kekui by using him for your stupid meme's. He's literally the Lord of Primordial Darkness, as in what existed before light was created. Chaos, as in a lack of order. Not chaos as in causing crazieness to happen. And associating Kekui with a fucking cartoon frog is down right disrespectful.
There were 8 gods of the Ogdoad, 4 male and 4 female, each pair were both separate and the same, a male and female emanation of the same god. Kekui and Kekuit. Together they represented the day/night cycle. To say Kek is the lord of darkness is a gross oversimplification. It is more accurate to say that Kek IS day and night with Kekui representing the night and Kekuit representing the light.
when you look at the other gods, it becomes clear that modern memetic interpretation of Kek is both idiotic and inaccurate at its foundation.
Nu and Nut represent Sky/Air and Water, Hehu and Hehut are not easily defined but appear to represent the separation in atmosphere between the heavens and earth. Qerh and Qerhet appear to be something akin to Daoism, being activity and nonactivity. But in the end, not even the Ancient Egyptians clearly knew what each deity did specifically. These are uncreated gods, so there is no possible way to know what they did specifically. To the ancient egpytians, these deities were known by name with a vague understanding of what they did, but they created the other gods to carry out the act of creation and give knowledge and life to the world. As a point of reference, the term Kek is not used as a proper translation, and it appears to come from a singular translation done nearly 25 years ago. It has since been corrected and is properly translated as it should be as Kekui and Kekuit. Neither represent evil, neither represent anything close to the chaos meme generators are thinking of.

it's time to come home my dear pepe
the normies have been defeated

Check em.
Sounds about right. Did they cover summoning ancient Egyptian deities using abstract mathematics?

come find me, i think you will be severely dissappointed.
also, ALL PRAISE TO KEK

It is now raining frogs.

We need to drive this meme through the heart of Christ

Witnessed. Ave Kek!

>ancient Egyptian deities
I don't remember the details ether, 15 years ago. I should probably watch it again.

Witnessed! He is risen! Shadilay!

S H A D I L A Y