Arnold sleeps with white women

>Arnold sleeps with white women
>his kids turn out to look nothing like him
>Arnold bangs his spic maid
>the child turns out almost exactly like Arnold
pol btfo!

I went to school with him. We worked out and I destroyed him on bench. He could only bench 205 and i benched 225 for 5. You have no idea how weird it was for me to see his face on Sup Forums

White women's uterii have become desolate wastelands for the most part due to drug use, poor diet, poor lifestyle, etc.
The kids they give birth to do not reach genetic potential

Entertaining the thought that this is true, what kind of guy is he?

>thinking the Kennedys would allow that austrian to taint their genes

what a weird looking dude

he doesn't look ugly or handsome, his face is a steak

Arnold blessed with a successor

This is why I don't get why whites are so afraid over spics taking over.

Spic genes are even more recessive than white genes so over the years america would be white again

This is Arnold's son with Maria Shriver. Compare that with the abomination in the OP.

I feel really bad for that kid. He looks like his dad and his trying the best to follow in his footsteps, but he'll never be considered as legitimate over the fat one or pic related.

Seriously, imagine being Arnold Schwarzenegger's son and working to look just like him, and it barely mattering to anyone because you're not the twink or fat slob the other two are.

DIE MONGREL!

Looks like your average joe in europe, compare with ->That guy will get all bitches when he reaches his maximum physique potential in 15 years

He's actually super cool. He was really nice but he joined ATO, which was like one of the gayest frats at our school. I transferred out my freshmen year.

Hideous facial features. He looks like what happens when you hit the rewind button on evolution.

handsome. no faggy
Maid's kid looks like a caveman

He looks like a caricature of Arnold.

Arnold looks like a caveman tbqh

>looks average
Lol

Alexander Bisonette

His other kids don't really resemble him, either. One of them is just a tubby lardbeta, and the other is a pretty boy who only has his dad's eyes and nothing else.

His illegitimate son DOES look kinda like a caveman, but he's a caveman that looks and acts the most like his dad.

fat one would look hot is he only lost weight, he has good genes. And that ass.

He looks almost exactly like 1980s Arnold

Caveman features are warrior-like, intimidating and manly

Chiseled face

Other son looks like a neanderthal

its gotta be brutal to be maria shriver. you marry the man of your dreams, a self made success from nothing in numerous fields, and then you find out that he's creampied every female that hes come in contact with. shes the real loser here

Only a leaf would be intimidated by that

Genes are so weird.

He reminds me of a werewolf who is in the middle of changing.

>and then you find out
How would she not have known that? He's literally written books detailing his fuckscapades while in europe.

that makes it even worse

you know they have different moms right?

He reminds me of pic related

Yeah.

> pretty boy
chicks seem to like guys that have feminine faces, are slim, and have those nu Hitler-youth type haircuts.

Is that lip gloss he's wearing?
No wonder you white boys are losing your women.

>almost
Except for that ugly spic mug

The real loser is her mirror. She should be lucky one son turned out handsome.

This abomination was Arnold's blood sacrifice to the Baphomet for a life time of servitude and wealth. Furthering the race-mixing agenda as Arnold was the exemplary of germanic literally hitler genetics.

Checked.

Holy shit, does Justin Bieber really have a neck tattoo that says "patience"?

Almost makes me not feel bad that he'll consistently pull better tail than me for the rest of my life.

The fat one looks like 'my 60% face' meme...

>tfw i'm 60% :(

weak anglo saxon gene
thats wh arnold ignore him

Only problem is that Patrick is a homosexual.

Often in breeding animals, when you inbreed for too long the line becomes weak, you occasionally must return to the more wild stock in order to bring back strength, stamina, intelligence, it's also known as back breeding, you return to the well to get the cleaner genes, the ones with the deeper roots.

MANLET GENES WIN AGAIN

steroids. those kids are lucky to have any testosterone.