Meme magic never fai-

>meme magic never fai-

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/
youtube.com/watch?v=fOvHkal9xc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she crying or laughing?

Tears of joy that her decedents will have plenty of BBC to satisfy their French slutlust

She's crying for the death of her country

trying to get macron's cum out of her eye

Both

>implying Sup Forums was even 40% behind her compared to Trump's 90%

Meme magic was never about justice, it's about chaos. France is a necessary sacrifice.

this.

Imagine a man doing that.

yea cool. Sup Forums failed to predict, we accept it.

Sacrifice for what?

Lol only got 33 percent of vote. That's pretty pathetic.

Shouldve ran someone who isnt a fascist.

>Sup Forums is one person
you poo

Meh, it's your country that'll be the battlefront for the next invasion, I'm not sure what you're getting at. We were all just praying that France would save itself, and by extension you and turn the tide in Europe.

She's crying. She's crying because she knew that she was the last hope to secure French nobility, culture, and ethnicity. When you fail your country as a nationalist meaning that your country means everything, you have failed God.

In about 10 years or less, France will be unidentifiable. It will no longer be seen or known as a foundation of the West. Yet, through all of this, she still wasn't as butthurt as Hillary Clinton. Even her supporters. I have never in my life seen a titan die so quietly.

Amen, we have to save them from the germans and turks yet again.

The fault lies not in the memes, but in ourselves. We got boring, so Kek trolled us instead of our foes. Stop being faggots and we will win again

Atleast our country isn't 90% chinese and spiders

>not getting the point.
OP likes to compain, no matter what you do. he'll always cry.

retard nationalists get fukt

It's weird that all reporting gives the "projected" exit poll data, from less than 20% votes recorded, as accurate to the tenth of a percent.

Every article seems to lead round in a circle back to France2's "results (projected)", nothing more recent than 6 hours before voting closed

Meanwhile,
>66.06%
>fucking pyramids

less than 8% chinese, and spiders are our allies

Future peace for the Anglo-American-Polish galactic trade federation

i have u already thx for getting me excited for nothing

>It will no longer be seen or known as a foundation of the West.
It hasn't been known as that since WWII

POO

oh kek, now it's imitating me
everyone thinks you're a shill or timewasting idiot at best, Larper5

that didn't take a plot for it to happen, trust me

Both chinese food and spiders are more edible than anything that can be found on your islands.

>proving my point.
you're probably a nigger too.
?

France is literally doomed. What do you think.

You didn't have a point

>tfw I was depressed for a while because she lost
>threatens to invade poland

who ready for /macaroni's wild ride/ here?

>loses by 32%

France is finished. Paris is full of niggers and Muslims. London is also the same, its full of Pakis and us poos.

You white fucks deserve everything that is coming for you.
Death to Christendom.

>Politcs as a hobby
>was minister in Hollande gov.

XD

POO

Poo in hell

FAT

IN

F France
Welcome Franceā„¢

Its france its the literal home of faggots and cucks you cant fix that shit even with meme magic

STRONG AND STABLE

She could reject the results and mobilize her base to liberate France. They've nothing to lose, except their country, which they'll 100% lose if they do nothing and cry.

>Amerifat can't stop thinking about food for two seconds

Crying because she's a woman. A man would have accepted the defeat and maintained his pride.

Aren't these two natural eneimes since India's free street shitte system sort of negates Polands free Plumber program college prerogative

When has France ever been relevant after WWI?

Not all of us can live off muslim cum and tea

Hillary didn't even melt down like this dumb bitch. Fuck Le Pen and viva la France for having the god sense not to elect her.

>america
>40% black

Fuck off Yank she lost more than an election

at least our police are doing something about the niggers have fun getting beheaded bing bong

I think the meme magic worked against her because Sup Forums is going in full contrarian swing. Sup Forums's turning on the ideologies it espoused a year ago simply because it feels that's slightly more mainstream now so it's uncomfortable and it has to fly in the opposite direction again.

>40%black

wrong

Literally who the hell is Macron?
Where the fuck did he come from?

Hope she kills herself in shame

>Sup Forums is no longer an alt-right nationalist board because its mainstream
kek fuck off with that bull shit its only because shill threads have been high on the rise

Rothschild factory

Where's your proof?

oh fuck look at that the abos left enough petrol in your generator for you to shit post!!!

Meme magic is a anglo thing.

You ever read Steven King's IT?

Meme magic is similar to IT's cosmic powers. You have to believe in meme magic in order for it to be real.

France needs more redpilling happenings for them to truly believe meme magic.

>Be Britbong
>Have Michelin star restaurants everywhere
>Have some of the best and most accomplished chefs in the world

>be amerifat
>get hungry for the 19th time today
>begin to waddle over to rascal
>almost pass out from exhaustion
>have a rest
>finally reach mobility scooter
>ride it down to nearest 7/11
>barely fit through doors
>purchase some processed shit and chicken tendies
>think to myself how superior our cuisine is

lad status: wew

>60% white country
>let me tell you about how you're not white
Lmao

>JUST AS PLANNED intensifies
what are we, fucking magnus now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHF HAHAHAHHABAHABABABABBABAHAHABbHhahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAGAHAHAGAGA

census.gov/quickfacts/
13% bongo
>lrn2Google

>england
>good food
Kek. However, you're right that the average American eats garbage.

You know as well as I do we'd be the first ones to send in the bombers of democracy to quash "le evil fascist coup".
There is nothing anyone can do without elections until the U.S. gets back onto the right side of history.

Just try not fuck brexit up you limey faggot.

We have the best food in the world.

Le Penis stumped.

The world may yet survive.

your not allowed to eat pork achmed.

70% white
as opposed to OMG thats fucking adorable you faggots don't even keep a demographic for race you use nationality thats so cute

fried fish and french fries
beans and sausages
>Best food in the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Starving children in Africa are thankful they weren't adopted by British parents.

>america
>90% mexican in 50 years
You have no arguments

i'm starting to think we were tricked into spending all our meme magic on the orange decoy

Categorically false.

She had a snowballs chance in hell of winning even before you consider the constant political intimidation from commies and Muslims.

Gotta love that rainy piss soup! (with no pork of course)

Whats good wholesome american food then? Name me something that is actually AMERICAN

>England
>best chefs in the world
fuck that's great name one chef worth a shit thats still cooking in fucking Afghanistan 2 or does not already have a restaurant open in America that is not neatly as commercially successful then its British counterpart

>he genuinely doesn't understand meme magic
If there were any further proof needed that we're seeing the pendulum swing back this hard, this fast then this is it. We're already at the punk/grunge stage of things in a span of only 11 years.
Contrast this to the left which took 40 years to get this far, thank God for the internet.

globalists must have been revving up the child sacrifices

Still better than being raped by pakis and then beheaded

You're thinking of spics, who are our largest minority group by far, hence the wall and deportations we voted for. Our black population is closer in proportion to your "Asian" population.

She's laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOvHkal9xc4
around the 11 minute mark.

>Name me something that is actually AMERICAN
cheddar bay biscuits

The thought that 35%voted to fuck the EU should be worrying. These problems will fester another 4 years and grow worse. Especially when it is revealed how weak Macron is and how little he delivers. World war 3 is already cooking at this point someone just took it out of the oven too soon.

You have no clue how bad thing really are if you honestly believe forced "meme magic" (really autistic spam of frog pictures) could fix something as broken as France. WW2 was even more devastating for the French than the Germans, at least they capitulated with honor

This is partly true. Concidering all the time and effort that was used to make sure that Trump wins was atleast 100% more than was spent on Le Pen. In the end however it was the french ppl who failed. They just lack the necessary enthusiasm that is required to succeed.

wow. a biscuit? i meant a staple dish. not something like a corndog.

I tried so hard

What a fuckin cunt crying like a bitch

With Jews you lose! Le Pen was a cuck, a useful cuck, but a cuck none the less, similar to Trump. This is desu a fortunate turn of events. As France slowly gets eaten alive by kike propaganda and degeneracy, it will wake ppl up to the impending race war. The Americans will gas the kikes this time around.

Yes she did. Hillary didn't congratulate Trump on his win after the results came out, which is customary.

Must've been too bust having a meltdown.