www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csw40p7HA_U
archive.is/iehVx
tino.us/2012/11/why-hispanics-are-natural-democrats-and-what-the-gop-can-do-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=oug9mHKEGn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOVEMENT

AWOO~

Awoovement~

This is probably my best post ever.

SAVED

Texas Mechanized Infantry reporting

Is Terry Davis /ourguy/?

The creator of Pepe knows that other people can draw him too right? Like he's never officially dead...

SHE'S DOING A WAR DANCE!

Don't talk about Texas

I giggled mate.

Got to love all the "white" racists on here who are so quick to point fingers at Obama their favorite scapegoat.... Oh and they blame Democrats like either of those have to do with Chicago gangs....but don't want to blame the man who wants to take healthcare away and make guns more accessible to those with mental health issues! You guys are so brilliant!

AND WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

AND GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE.

God bless YOU; and God bless the United States of America!

Based Temple OS. I'm pressing F7 to talk to God right now.

Need my Morning Joe.

its OK I CC'd Clinton, no prosecute kk thnx.

last thread was comfy af

Even herpes goes away sometimes.

seek professional help

at this point i think the best thing to do is push anti-trump subs to the frontpage but only do so when focusing on their annoying and ridiculous arguments
in fact with reddit's new filter system, i think it would be better to
1) continuously create new anti-trump subreddits (therefore not caught by filter)
2) post the worst, most absolute horseshit anti-trump content. i'm talking really bad memes, poorly defended talking points, "obvious" shill posts
3) coordinate pushes to the frontpage
the end effect would be a majority of the userbase being disillusioned with reddit or anti-trump content, best case scenario: both
this is a super larpy dream tho, it would require a lot of time and considerable effort by a lot of different people (ie never gonna fucking happen)

>F12 to bomb the hell out of ISIS.

NEVADAWOO~

he will fall. we will prevail.

my bed calls to me
nn

Ghost pepe coming to haunt liberals.
Imagine the possibilities, headless "horseman" Pepe hunting down liberals, so forth.
It will just boost shitposting.

Are those suede? Look pretty comfy.

Me too, I'm going to catch up on LWA.

Is some evil guy in Malaysia?

ask Kellyanne

FORGET ABOUT ME

joe posting is a celebrated tradition

Kikenwald is going to be fired.

i'm trying to fall asleep but cant!

Fuck off Mike

Off the face of the Earth. Lice must be ridden of.

Underrated.

I haven't been here since the missile strike pissed me off, but what's going on with Joe now?
Is he actually fucking mika and snl made fun of it?
It was pretty obvious they'd have been rooting for years

Trump made Chicago shitty? Consider my noggin joggin'.

after the bump limit only you dumb faggot

enjoy man, gn

The single greatest shitpost dossier

I saw that one.

>Cr0oked Liberals fake news hi there sh4rebIue c .t. r virtue signalling concern trolling id3ntity politics wh1te gen0c1de b1m is a terrorist group . 0 2 cen ts has been dep osited into your account cultur al m4r xism a nti fa sj ws femi nazi classical liberal everyone i don't like says "everyone i don't like is hitl er" cuc k skeptic m aga degene rate re d p ill MS .M tumb llrina

AHHHH I hate being a Spic anons! What the hell do I do! I just start hating myself randomly because of my spic parents having the audacity to give birth to me.

It's a shitty feeling to exist knowing I'm contributing to the fall of the most prosperous people on the planet.

One last bump before bed.

Libtards are still, years later, unspeakably mad that the word TRUMP is visible in giant golden letters from much of downtown.

Snackbar a mosque while wearing full Jewish getup - yarmulke, etc.

ahahahHAHAHAhahaha

sort yourself out, have a family and teach them right from wrong, left from right.

Wait the 17 intelligence agencies was in there?

The coast guard? That's hilariously fake.

They're engaged

They got engaged. Joe snapped at Mika, then they went on vacation for a few days. After they came back they announced their engagement.

youtube.com/watch?v=csw40p7HA_U

What'd he do this time?
Watch another seizure gif?

>being this pathetic

Suicide is the only option.

They have to go back.

just do you man, live your life and don't be a nigger

You could always.... go back.

didnt stop buzzfeed from posting it or CNN from reporting on it

Said every republican should get sick, lose their coverage, and die.

>not being caught up

There's also no need for any of this, they're doing it themselves.

You're confusing r/politics for the rest of reddit, I'm telling you look into the hobbyist subs, that cancer is kept out.

Reddit will never be some right wing site by virtue of its appeal, but it wasn't SJWs in the beginning.

my bad man

Hey! You saved my lousy shoop!

watch the first couple minutes from tucker last night. 5-7-17

The fact plebbit still thinks its real is delightful.

eh, with how anti-trump most of them are i wouldn't mind if a majority of republican congressmen collapsed

>Said every republican should get sick, lose their coverage, and die.

IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH!

Hey - thanks to the user who corrected me on my mistaken belief with Hispanic immigration and how over time they end up voting GOP.

I had this false notion of the long-term benefits of Latinos voting for GOP because of folks like Charles Krauthammer who keep saying it. But I fully red-pied myself by reviewing the historical data and detailed analyses (pic related). Below is a BRILLIANT article that BTFO everything related to that false notion.

Archive: archive.is/iehVx
Why Hispanics are Natural Democrats and what the GOP can do about it: tino.us/2012/11/why-hispanics-are-natural-democrats-and-what-the-gop-can-do-about-it/

Good snippet:
>Hispanics chose big government and higher taxes by an astonishing 75-19 margin. Even third generation Hispanics are to the left of the general public. If you look at a previous Pew survey which broke out Whites, the corresponding numbers were 32-61, which means twice as many preferred smaller government to bigger government. Indeed Whites have been moving to the right on fiscal issues during the last three decades. The reason that the electorate is moving to the left is demographic transformation. There is nothing strange about this. Anglo-Americans are culturally probably the most pro-capitalist group on the planet. It is not a coincidence that 8 of the 10 countries with the highest ranking in Economic Freedom Index are Anglo or former British colonies.
There is no corresponding ethos of individualism, self-reliance, and distrust of government in Latin America. All those countries are all left-leaning, with large segments of the population idolizing Che Guevara and Hugo Chavez. Does Charles Krauthammer think Mexican voters in Mexico have supported the populist left for generations because of GOP opposition to illegal immigration?

I highly recommend reading the full article. Very well-written and it rips apart nearly every argument people try to make for immigration. Sorry for plebbit spacing.

Awfully quiet night for the shills. Seems they got BTFO pretty hard after the Senate hearing and Pajeet the lawyer's BTFOing by the 4th circuit. Do you think they fucked off back to their HQ to pick up their new narrative?

It's not my fault that the EU cracked down.

but who'd pay for the insurance then?

>tfw Trump turns california red by making moderates and anyone not radical left realize how deep the left has gone

i care more about seeing reddit burn than actual political discourse and the quality of their hobbyist subs

please don't post this reddit meme shit

underrated

Why the government of course! And rich people!

Why is there nothing on the news about that 4th circuit hearing? Have they not rendered their decision yet?

I'm sure either way the decision will be appealed but I'd like to know for posterity sake.

Red-pilled*

Also, additional data that's cool.

As some commentators have pointed out, what appears to be happening is that as Whites become a smaller share of the electorate, they are naturally gravitating toward the GOP. Whites are still 72 percent of voters, enough as a base to win elections for many decades to come. One reason is that Whites are feeling more self-conscious of the fact that they are becoming a minority, as TV-news and pundits gleefully remind them on a nightly rebasis. As American Whites are transformed into merely another ethnic minority, they are coalescing electorally, as ethnic minorities tend to do.

You can compare demographic group vote shares with the nation as a whole (so if a Republican gets 50% nationally and 60% of Whites, Whites are +10R). It is a bit problematic as whites are a huge component of the total they are being compared with, but it is an illustrative exercise nonetheless. Below, I calculate this measure both for Whites and Hispanics:

Hispanics:
1972: D+26
1976: D+25
1980: D+17
1984: D+22
1988: D+24
1992: D+18
1996: D+23
2000: D+14
2004: D+10
2008: D+15
2012: D+21

Whites:
1972: R+6
1976: R+4
1980: R+6
1984: R+5
1988: R+4
1992: R+4
1996: R+6
2000: R+7
2004: R+7
2008: R+10
2012: R+12

As you can see Hispanics have leaned Democrat for decades. Romney did no worse among Hispanics compared to the national average than Reagan, Nixon, Dole or HW Bush. Bush and McCain did better, no doubt due in part to their stance on illegal immigration. Both those candidates nevertheless lost Hispanics by crushing margins.

>CA goes red just from ICE budget increase

gotta recoup after a beating like that

I wish that were true but the Dems have enough voter-slave Hispanics to keep the place blue for the next century. The best thing that could happen is CA getting split up.

it's late night and yes, the rest of this week will be chaos, this sunday is the second sunday of the month, meaning it will be fucking awful

>Why is there nothing on the news about that 4th circuit hearing?
Because they savaged the ACLU and that doesn't fit the narrative

You actually got pissy over a few missiles hitting an empty airspace?

>but the Dems have enough voter-slave Hispanics to keep the place blue for the next century.
thanks reagan

He won't be fired nor reprimanded

I've never used that thing, I thought it was some videogame forum, like those things where kids watch other people playing videogames.

What happened with the 4th circuit court?

Because the ACLU got put in it's place

They're going to continue the hearing later this week. It's not looking good for the ACLU because they clearly didn't send their best.

The ACLU has no best

It's a Sup Forums parody.

youtube.com/watch?v=oug9mHKEGn8

I don't even want to read it. I know our country is already fucked in the long run because of this shit, I just want to enjoy while it still has some dignity left.

The problem of all these net statistics is it completely removes the context of how the Presidency is won: The Electoral college.

Whites and Hispanics vary in their support across different regions. I have no doubt they lean their separate ways, but your graph is a misleading irrelevance.