Start liking Colbert

Liberals hate things that conservatives like. If Trump supporters/Sup Forums start liking Colbert, it will cause them to hate it and to hate him.

They hate everything conservatives/alt-right/Sup Forums/Trump supporters like.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/390425/students-transgender-woman-cant-be-diversity-officer-because-shes-white-man-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it will piss the left off much more if suddenly a bunch of Trump voters actually started to like and promote Colbert.

At the very least it will make their heads spin.

Colbert / Stewart 2020!

You'll have to work harder than this Stephen.

This is supposed to be some reverse psychology.

Liberals outside of New England hated the fact that Trump supported the Patriots.

Only conservatives do that

Nice try Stephen!

Just think of all the Trump/Colbert/Pepe collaborations. The "Colbert viewers are racist" lines, etc.

Liberals will have their heads spinning knowing the guy they love most is loved by Trump voters.

You think the average iq of pol is below 100 you cbs shill?

I was willing to give r/T_D a chance. But they are beyond stupid, if OP is any indication.

This was a good board. Now it's no better than r/

op is faggot.
internet hate machine machines hate for all things.

I don't think you're catching my drift.

If Trump supporters or Trump like/promote something, liberals hate that. It doesn't matter if it's a politician that is being supported or the NE Patriots.

It's not going to work user.

Colbert is finished.

Are you fucking retarded?

>pic related

Give it up Stephen, we're not watching your racist homophobic show.

Liberals like Colbert never get in trouble. It doesn't matter what they say or do. They are truly untouchable. Anything will be forgiven.

That's why it's time to introduce some reverse psychology. Just imagine how the left will feel when you support the same things they do. It will drive them nuts.

No

Give it up Steve. Also take this shit to Sup Forums if you want to beg for viewers.

Rare.
Is that a Guam chick? I like its mangina

Just stop it user, it's not going to work.

Colbert's a goner as it is, your laughably transparent attempt to stop this is just pathetic.

Pack it in.

Not an attempt to stop this. Colbert isn't going anywhere.

Colbert's a goner, he's gone too far.

The public's tired of his humorless, dour auntie persona as well. Late night ratings are in the shitter across the board.

I'm sure he'll be fine

>doesn't remember when transman ran for head of diversity office at a university and was criticized for being a white man

nationalreview.com/article/390425/students-transgender-woman-cant-be-diversity-officer-because-shes-white-man-now

This would probably work honestly, their hatred is so illogical and unyielding they'd crucify him for turning on them

This but unironically

If you want to like Colbert, go right ahead. He's a funny guy.

haha yeah and we can start liking niggers next, right?

fuckin BASED

Y’all are a bunch of fags.
So Colbert uses a few bad words and you’re so triggered you jump on the censorship bandwagon. That is the same shit femnazis do. Get over it and start believing in the first amendment.

No we're using Rules For Radicals #4 against Colbert.