Is Russia our final stand?

The fight keeps getting harder to win. Russia is some odd 111 million white people. They are united under a leader and they have some beautiful women.

Should we learn the language and pack our bags? I don't want to be beheaded by sand niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

fluentin3months.com/learn-russian/
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
thesun.co.uk/news/2431899/brit-found-dead-in-a-russian-forest-after-taxi-driver-spiked-his-beer-robbed-him-and-threw-him-out-of-the-car-in-10c-conditions/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novosibirsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekaterinburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizhny_Novgorod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara,_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostov-on-Don
youtube.com/watch?v=3QA5AoIHMmo
1tv.ru/live
youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll never fit in without speaking the language

Yes the country with 30 million Muslims and gives a dozen different parliaments and constitutions for different ethnic groups is the last stand for white people lmao

Holy fuck yanks are dumbasses.

>slavs
>white
laughing_frauleins.jpg

>Should we learn the language
forget about it, Russian lang too hard

unaware of the amount of muslims in the country

for some reason i think you're pulling my chain. But also i think you're fucking retarded for generalizing America because of my said retardation. America might be your only hope.

fluentin3months.com/learn-russian/

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

It depends, how much do you like the game Crazy Taxi?

>Should we learn the language
Russian language is really complicated.

Russia is making the exact same mistake as Europe right now with Central Asians. They just put on a braver face about it and hide it under a veneer of Orthodox revival.

>game Crazy Taxi

Do you mean cases like the following?
Yeah fairly common, just don't take random car drunk at night, use uber instead.

>Brit found dead in a Russian forest after taxi driver ‘spiked his beer, robbed him and threw him out of the car’ in -10C conditions
>thesun.co.uk/news/2431899/brit-found-dead-in-a-russian-forest-after-taxi-driver-spiked-his-beer-robbed-him-and-threw-him-out-of-the-car-in-10c-conditions/

>Russia is making the exact same mistake as Europe right now with Central Asians.
There`s a little difference: Russia assimilates foreigners, without "multiculturalism".

More Muslims than USA or any country in Europe, you commie fuckwit

>124758600

im more willing to learn i guess? are some people just not motivated to learn new languages?

some langauges id consider difficult are french and mandarin

less multiculturalism

If Americans moved to Russia, you'd be there niggers

not if we assimilate

What does this Chink have in common with Russians? Take a look.

segregated conquered territories like Chechnya don't count, Moscow doesn't count as well.
furthermore Tatars and Bashkirs are fairly secular muslims
pic related

Well it's easier than Hungarian or asian languages, but rather difficult for english-speaking people. Mostly because of grammar - almost every words are changeable.

aren't they mostly if not all "Tatars"?

not true, I know expat americans living in Moscow, they are alright

it looks like germans and italians have it too

I hope youll improve all your problems. You have everything to do it

Why don't you pretend you're an American, buy a gun, and save the world you insufferable faggot? America will never fall to the mudslimes. We will, yet again, save the world's fucking ass.

'Flee' to Russia. What a pinko coward. You deserve to live in that shit hole and squat in the street with your Adidas tracksuit.

First get rid of the gay clown

california man its hard to have hope

>Should we learn the language and pack our bags?
dont be a nigger, stay and fight

this

>Tatars
Over half of muslims in Russia are tatars ~5.5mlns.
Kabaeva for example is tatar.
I understand you're putting tatars in quotes, as it's fairly broad term.
But yeah overall tatars are alright, and when someone quotes muh largest muslim population in Europe - it always includes them, while they are normal educated secular people for the most part.

Yeah go run to your Russian bull you fucking cuck. Every one of you effeminate NEETs that leaves this country only makes us stronger

We all might have to pick up the sword soon.

>pretend to be a muh cool guy
>wasn`t even able to drive properly

>shit hole
Be carefull with words. After visiting USA the only thing I couldn inderstand was why your cities are so fucking dirty and decrepit

P.S.
exept Chicago

The russians are our friends.
Its your nation that is the "final stand" for the rest of the world

Yeah I understand. Don't be troubled - there are at least 150 million well-armed, freedom-having motherfuckers that will defend our culture and our liberty with their lives.

Move to the country user lol. The cities can make you feel insane when you're surrounded by the liberal parasite. California has some nice places in the country...

They're dirty and decrepit because we have niggers and spics. What's your excuse?

>America will never fall to the mudslimes
America doesn't have mudslime problem, but rather black\hispanic\indian problem plus feminist left and jews running the show, it's even funny that trump would raise muslim problem, as it's literally barely a problem for usa

>use uber instead.
It won't help, no one in your country can drive safely.

No excuse. We are improving this shit and making our country better while you are telling stories about niggers.
If you forget niggers build your country

>indian problem

Indians aren't a problem at all, we know their weakness.

>Tuva
82% of popilation are native asians, here's your answer

you know the drill

>Tuva-infrastructure.jpg
Tuva - tuva is mongoloid republic, which was even de jure independent between world wars. Definition of a shithole.

All we see of Russia is Dyskoteka slav drunken street dance parties. I don't think it's the fairest depiction of the overall state of your cities and towns.

>Tuva

ahaha blyat, what a retard, there is only one fucking city - Kyzyl, and it is pretty clear

Niggers didn't build shit, they were farm tools with arms and legs. You've been saying you're improving your shit since Stalin. Our most decrepit and nigger infested hellhole city (Detroit) looks like an isalnd paradise compared to most Russian cities.

By the way, what are Russian cities anwyay? You basically have Moscow, St. Pete, then nothing. Wilderness and railroad camps.

Russia offered us waterbombers when all our shit burned down. They'll liberate us.

>Uber
If you wanna learn multiculturism, book uber in Moscow.
Though I've be to straya - all taxi drivers are indians.

>Tuva
Literally the middle of nowhere 3000 miles from Moscow

>All we see
Yes. Because its the only thing that cnn shows you. Also bears and balalaika. Its enough to keep you in shit

>You basically have Moscow, St. Pete, then nothing
>burger education

Less than 2% for Germans. Add up the green in the Russian bars and it turns out that 40% of all Russians are practically Han Chinese.

>then nothing.
Novosibirsk Krasnoyrsk Rostov Krasnodar and so on and so on.
The problem is that you know only Peterburg and Moscow.
May be you are in a lack of knowledge?

You're in the red pill factory. Hold on a little longer the old idiots from the cold war are dying off.

Then maybe we can go colonize some planets.

It's pretty funny seeing united states of nigger debating how white Russia is

Oligarchs control 40% of Russian economy.

80% of oligarchs are Jews.

>Its your nation that is the "final stand" for the rest of the world
To be fair our nation has been Kiked far beyond the level that any European nation has been Kiked ever before.

My country has been Jewed FAR beyond the amount that even the USSR and Weimar Germany was. It isn't solely our people's fault but the idiom does ring true: A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.

With the benefit of hindsight we know we can go directly to the final solution. JK don't kill me i'm good goyim.

> the old idiots from the cold war

nigger, as far as foreign policy goes maybe the US needs to get some of those "cold war idiots" back, because NOWADAYS it looks the US state dept. is staffed by clueless mongs

Russia is 10% muslim you dumb stormfag
Also
>Russia
>white people
Russians are the niggers of the white race, easily worse than actual niggers. Their crime rates are higher than those of African Americans.

>everything covered in snow
wow, what a shithole, really made me think

Oh yes who could forget the world class city of Krasnoyarsk with all its beautiful art and contributions to the world, truly a first class city, the tourist destination of all high class intellectual elites

There are other cities, but if you want to say that America is more developed - I don't doubt that.
What about all black ghettos and downtown LA and places like that?

>what are Russian cities anwyay? You basically have Moscow, St. Pete, then nothing.

Here is 10 biggest

Moscow 11,503,501
Saint Petersburg 4,879,566
Novosibirsk 1,473,754 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novosibirsk
Yekaterinburg 1,349,772 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekaterinburg
Nizhny Novgorod 1,250,619 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizhny_Novgorod
Samara 1,164,685 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara,_Russia
Omsk 1,154,116 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omsk
Kazan 1,143,535 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan
Chelyabinsk 1,130,132 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk
Rostov-on-Don 1,089,261 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostov-on-Don

I'm sorry i'm behind Trump and the 17 year low in unemployment. I'm sure he'll sort out state.

here we have the turkroach in his natural habitat

the turkroach mongrel is angry at white people

the turkroach mongrel posted a comment

the turkroach mongrel should kill himself

Only 12% Negroid here though. The rest are white, Asian (might as well be white) and Hispanic (or as the media likes to call them when they shoot people or take a census: white-Hispanic)

It's just the baboons make a lot of ruckus because half of our politicians race-bait and provoke them for political power. There are also plenty that don't live in the ghettos and cities and behave like normal people with dark skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QA5AoIHMmo

>Majority of the population are uneducated retards who would drink perfume just because it has alcohol
>A majority of the land is unlivable
>While not open borders has ignored borders where a ton of illegal migrants can easily enter the country
>has millions of Muslims who are getting radicalizes by Saudi funded mosques and freely enforce shariah law in their areas which encroach other communities
>A large amount of their intellectuals and millionaires are Jews who for some reason didn't jump ship despite constant antisemitism

>first man in space
>easily worse than actual niggers
really rich coming from turk rape-baby

1tv.ru/live Red Square live

we have a huge group of people, that feel even larger because they own the media, that want muslims to come here.

> asian (might as well be white)
> mexican (might as well be white)

I laughed

Stay the fuck away from Russia, chang micropenis

Typical burger, your ignorance of Russia is sad

There are few countries that are as diverse

lol why wouldn't Chechnya or Dagestan count? They are very clearly part of the RF

>they don't count because I say so
Sorry Boris, but they are Russian

DO IT, YOU PUSSY .

Thanks

>Russian Muslims
Tatars are white.

Yeah but those groups are not turning themselves into human firecrackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU

Need to learn more about Russian states or provinces or whatever you fuckers call them.

Looking at it on a map is dizzying - you have hundreds of miles of crazy Siberian fucking nothing. It would be like if the US and Canada were the same country and the northern half had like 4 borders total across 2,000 miles.

>30 million Muslims
They live in Russia more than 500 years. Are you idiot?

Russian diversity comes from the fact that Russian took land off people.

And as such, it encompasses this "diversity" meme better than any Western country that casually imported hordes of subhumans from all over the world, much like canada and the chinks/streetshitters.

The 60% meme is true, but white people in America are white (not talking about the Hispanics). Russian whites are fucking mongolian chinks and therefore not white at all. Clear as day, genetic tests prove it and their short skulls prove it too.

>drink perfume
Nice try, proxy man.
You know nothing about this republics, don't you?

Дa.

By all means, go there and take all like-minded people with you.

Thanks for proving my point. Lmao at those chink jaws and cheekbones. You think those "whites" are the same as aryan and anglo whites?

A World War 2 era cartoon from Lustige Blätter, a German magazine...

Jewish tentacles around China, Russia, England, and the United States

Yes, good goyim, keep fighting amongst yourselves.

Rule 34 on the bear!

Дa чтo ты пиздишь, Baня?

Just look at Canada map and compare. Most canadians live souther 50 N langitude.

>lol why wouldn't Chechnya or Dagestan count? They are very clearly part of the RF

well if all hispanic were living in Arizona and it was renamed to Autonomous republic of Mexicans and would have mexican president and all black would live in Louisiana and it would be named Autonomous republic of Africans - that would be okay, and i would say - wait-wait America is rather white and those segregated republics don't count and would exclude from percentages then.

We have lots of guns. And some of us have the will to use them.

I won't rob myself of the chance to kill a few hundred mudslimes when the time comes.

>We will, yet again, save the world's fucking ass.
You are 56% white. White kids have been a minority since 2015. Start by saving your own ass, then worry about sounding like a badass on the internet

chink jaws? Nigger what are you even?