Why do you guys hate Saudi Arabia?

Why do you guys hate Saudi Arabia?

Not only are they the United States of America's 2nd greatest ally (after Israel) in the Middle-East, but they're the #1 country which is actively seeking out to genocide all the Shia dogs - namely Iran and the destabilizing Iranian influence (and proxies) in the region, as General Mattis has pointed out.

If you're to ask me, I'd say that the Saudis are undoubtedly the most based people in the Middle-East.

>inb4: 9/11
>inb4: ISIS
Those are silly conspiracies that have long been debunked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ma6zPkjBfCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PSvnIwg0lEA
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
2001-2009.state.gov/g/wi/rls/rep/9276.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mecca_girls'_school_fire
youtube.com/watch?v=IpIYHXHQOzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woah woah. Shia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sunni>wahabbi

Saudi's are fucking scum. Theyre military literally are so bad they blow themselves up.

I know you say inb4: conspiracies debunked. Well debunk them faggot. Also ISIS is not a conspiracy. They fund radicals in Syria to overthrow Assad. By the way inb4 Saudi Arabia only funds muh Freedom fighers who want democracy-- long been dubunked fgt.

also if your implying she is from saudi arabia, why isnt she waring a bee keeper outfit?

>but they're the #1 country which is actively seeking out to genocide all the Shia dogs - namely Iran and the destabilizing Iranian influence (and proxies) in the region,
Looking at yemen it's more like Iran proxies genociding suadi army

Not even gonna ask what you smoke. Heaps of saudi money, soaked in gallons of inbred Saudi princelings' and South African negs' semen?

That probably packs a powerful enough punch to make someone write this much garbage and actually think he is right.

LOL Saudi Arabia is our ally yeah everyone is friends with them because of their oil including the US and by the way it's a shithole of country.

>evil scum that still beheads people in public.

youtube.com/watch?v=ma6zPkjBfCQ

Post more of this sloot

Because America is a big prostitute and will do anything for money.

Shias only consist 10% of the muslim population in the world, they're not really a threat. Sunnis on the other hand are fucking crazy, specifically the Wahhabis and salafists, ideologies that stem from Saudi arabia.

I like Saudi Arabia. I know the history with their military vs terrorist organizations.
I also enjoy that they continuously help us secure oil states.
The USD is backed by oil. All these Middle East countries have an agreement with America to trade/sell oil with the dollar. You see leaders that try to break away from this (Sadam, Assad, Sadam again, Gaddafi, etc) and the US uses military action to replace the leaders with a new puppet. This is why I know 9/11 was an inside job. Look at the timing with the Euro, and how many countries were threatening to break the USD agreement.
Saudi Arabia is great IMO. We've reached a mutual understanding

Iran invented Persian rugs
What has Saudi Arabia invented besides 9/11??

We do anything for your oil Saudi-bro

I married one of their women last year. Super conservative traditional wife. I support them as long as they keep their religion over there. Unfortunately they don't.

I don't trust Saudis ever

1 I hate Islam
2 Wahhabism is spewed from there
3 they own 49% of the Murdoch media empire that spews sjw bs
4 aj+
5 that stupid cube thing

Good kafir, have some money

i have never been mad at something on this board until now

i hope you get fucking necklaced

Saudis and Iran should nuke each other for all I care. Financing terror is all they're good for.

How did we even get in with the Saudis to begin with? Why didn't we just iraq them for all their oils

Ask the Brits, they can help you there

All of you pedo worshipping mudslimes need to die with the jews.

>out to genocide all the Shia dogs
All the terrorists are Sunni.

Is there anything new about those threats Iran was making against Saudi Arabia earlier?
I'd love to see them wipe each other out.

>Wants the religion that creates conservative, traditional wives to stay outside of the country

Sjw confirmed.

Pretty sure she is Israeli not Saudi. Her name is Moran Titanchi

>pic
Probably just more dick waving like they always do

Why don't Saudis and Iran unite. Why are you guys so fucking stupid? As you can see by these comments westerners fucking hate you both and want your destruction.

Sunni rats

She looks like she has a 5 o'clock shadow on her upper lip

Saudi Arabia is allied with ISIS in Yemen, Iraq, and Syria in order to get rid of the Shia/Alawite influence in those governments.

Anyone who sides with ISIS is an enemy in my book.

Also, while Shia Islam and its various subsects can be every bit as backward as Sunni Islam, it's still far more preferable from a Western point of view.

Shi'ites tend to be much less fundamentalist in general than Sunnis.

So yeah, fuck Saudis and Sunnis.

>wants the religion that mutilates female genitals to stay in their own corner of the world
Pardon?

Why are you so obsessed with genitals, Cohen
Anyway the religion doesn't order anyone to cut female genitals

Muslims hate each other dude

shia vs sunni
youtube.com/watch?v=PSvnIwg0lEA

>Is literally too stupid to do simple research and learn that genital mutilation is an African tradition, most muslims don't do it outside of Africa, where Christians and Muslims both do it

I like it when my wife is responsive and I don't really want to think about what they do during the mutilation. I've seen the videos and my wife has told me stories about the girls who's father's force it upon them.
The feeling of pleasure is there for a reason.

Cos they fucked up Pakistan and most of the Mosques around the world by spreading an illiterate version of Islam around the world and supporting dictators and other Monarchs.

>Family of Bandits put in power by the British.

Persian women > Arab women.

It's not even close.

Because your nation is nothing but a made-up protectorate from the old British empire; you sand-sucking goat fuckers deserve nothing more than to be sucked up by the desert which borne your mongrel race.

Because sunnis are treacherous who need to be irradicated..shias on the other hand tend to be cooler hand have some sik ass beats

youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

K
Another 2010 report claims post-FGM medical complications are an indicator of widespread prevalence of the practice in Saudi women.
Rouzi, A. A. (2010). Epidermal clitoral inclusion cysts: not a rare complication of female genital mutilation. Human reproduction, 25(7), 1672-1674

I hate Saudi Arabia because about 75% of Saudi guys would rather fuck a 10 year old boy than the woman in OP's post.

I wish we could just invade Saudi Arabia and take control of the country.

Oh shit, the begin is like the music in God of War, but instead of being Greek, it's Persian!

Or another
FGM is most prevalent in Saudi regions followingShafi'ischool within the Sunni sect of Islam, such asHejaz, Tihamah and Asir. In a clinical study, Alsibiani and Rouzi provide evidence of the practice in Saudi Arabia.

Berg, R. C., Denison, E., & Fretheim, A. (2010). Psychological, social and sexual consequences of female genital. Report from Kunnskapssenteret, (13), Norway
2001-2009.state.gov/g/wi/rls/rep/9276.htm
Al-Sharabasi, Ahmad (1980), Yas'alunak fi al-din wal-hayat, 4th Edition, II, pp 31; also see I:253-255

When have we ever taken control of a middle eastern country we invaded?

Or are you just going to make another retarded comment?

Who is this semen demon?

It's Arabic

Boy fucking is most common in Pakistan and Afghanistan, it's Central Asian in origin, not Semitic

Arab men do indeed fuck each other, though, they just tend to fuck men their own age and little girls, the Pakis and Afghans do the reverse.

This, couldn't have said it better

Moran Titanchi

>Works with Israel
>Funds Terror
>Iran > Saudi
>I hope Iran nukes SA and Israel over night

They're hot and cold, their loyalty is worth nothing.

>jewess
Yikes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mecca_girls'_school_fire

Op is most likely a jew,defends Saudi Arabia and tries to trick us with some kike cunt

>#1 country which is actively seeking out to genocide all the Shia dogs
That would be sweet if I liked Israel and their Wahhabist mongrels, IS.

>If you're to ask me
we are not.

>Saudis are undoubtedly the most based people in the Middle-East.
the cunts that are responsible:
>for petrodollar alliance with burgers, which is cucking the global economy and pumping artificial demand for USD.
>antagonisation of Iran and its descenancy into radical Islam madness. Just fucking look at Iran from 60's and 70's they were the very first secular muslim state. (inb4 Turkey, the AtaRoach legacy is ruined)
>major guilty for chaos in the middle east and migration wave to western Europe, funder of rabid Islamophillic organisations in Europe and USA, Supporter and funder of terrorist Islam cells.

>based
lmao.

>Israel and Saudi Arabia are the US's too allies

a-are we the bad guys... I think we need to look further into this ZOG thing.

If we were, you wouldn't be able to ask that question.

skin = color of shit

gas them

No, you got it twisted, Sunnis are the ones we should be worried about. Shias don't blow themselves up to kill infidels.

No, you got it twisted, Sunnis are the ones we should be worried about. Shias don't blow themselves up to kill infidels.

If every Muslim in the world were Shia, I'd actually tolerate them.

10 more arrows are needed between sunni and wahabi although the line is getting muddier

>I married one of their women last year. Super conservative traditional wife. I support them as long as they keep their religion over there. Unfortunately they don't.

Sounds like you are helping bring them over.

What would you infer about her religious stance based on my post?

He's probably an ayrab

fokof pielie

White guy from Georgia actually.

Thats why I only put 1. I didnt want people to think they were separate.

fuck saudi arabia

ayy

This desu. They fund the terrorists then claim to "fight them".
Ayy

Iran is not a problem, Israel and Saudi are, they are the ones mass murdering people in the Middle East, not Iran....

They don't look white. They look brown.

Taqiyya is a shia doctrine

b8 thread

SAGE

btw nasrallah is like the islamic Sup Forums

look up his daily talks on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=IpIYHXHQOzA

It's actually Irans fault the Middle East had an Islamic revival. Before the Iranian revolution the entire Middle East was being secularized.
Then Iran had its revolution, and tried getting other Muslim countries to rise up and overthrow their secular monarchs/dictators just like we did with the shah.
So the Saudi king pretty much gave the Wahhabist clergy pretty much full power over domestic issues in exchange for staying in power.
As for the rest of the Middle East when they saw that Arab nationalism wasn't getting rid of Israel and western imperialism, we convinced them to try Islamic nationalism.

It's in the Iranian constitution for us to try and export our revolution to other countries.

>Irans fault
Not the CIA? Nigger, get gud.

>what are the Beirut barrack bombings
>what are the suicide bombings during the Iran/Iraq war
We pretty much popularized the method

After the revolution we reached out to other Muslim countries to have Islamic revolutions of their own.
If the Iranian revolution never happened the entire Middle East would've probably been turned into fully secular countries. Thankfully that didn't happen.
Western culture is garbage and an Islamic revival is what the Middle East needed to protect itself from western spheres of influence

Lol, how many Sunnifags are on here right now?
Go back to your shithole.

He's telling the truth f.an

Thanks user-kun.

Shia > Sunni slimes. Without Western technology and oil Sunni muslims would be back raping goats. Shia's can manage on there own.

Hey Burger. ISIS is child of USA.
You bomb your own troops with MOAB.

It's almost like we deserved the shit that went down 30 years ago for fucking everything up.
End of the day, Iran is killing ISIS groups that go after Shiite groups whereas we supply them weapons through proxys to make our kike politicians rich.

Yet you're using it right now to imply it it's exclusive to them when it has been adopted by all.
I'd be happy to be rid of both of you, but I want you out of the way 1st.

That's no burger. Saud or kike, hard to tell.

Shes a kike so beware of her trickery

>t. Pajeet in Dubai on lunch break after sweeping the street

>he thinks ISIS is real, and not CIA/Mossad

Kek poor street sweepers have no lunch break.
I'm biracial, and half local, you still can suck dick though

Can't all you muslims just declare war on each other until you're all dead?

wouod be dope desu, i'd have a race war to look forward to on those thread in /fit/.
Wouldn't mind dying if I got to take a few hypocrite "muslims" with me.

>i'd fund that war
Hold up
Hold up
>USA
>funding ISIS

>ISIS
>killing muslims
>Muslims killing isis
>US funding both sides
>Muslims are exterminating themselves

B.... Bush was right all along...

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service...i'll just leave this here.