What is Sup Forums's final solution to the Turkish question?

What is Sup Forums's final solution to the Turkish question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fQ1i6Zw6JA
youtube.com/watch?v=lpqDphtOskU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Save Anzu, abandon the rest

Helping Turks prep their Kurdish bull.

What's this map about you nerd

Traps are gay.

What are you? Give me your flag.

The true question is what are turks.
Are they muslim greeks? Are they Turkic middle asians? Are they arab? Are they giant insects in human skin suits?

should gas em just to be safe

Secession of Thrace and the Aegean coast.

Birth rates.

Many are Muslim Greeks, but most of us are genetically closer to Armenians.

There are more than 40 nationalities in Turkey, but most people are manipulated into feeling like they are Turks when they are in elementary school and highschool by repeated oaths and anthems everyday.

I know I'm not of Turkish descent, but when someone asks about it, I say I'm Turkish without thinking. What more is that I feel like I have to defend Turks and this country at all cost. Trust me when I say they are really successfull in propaganda.

Can you at least tell each other apart?

Not often. Sometimes accent or looks are a give-away. But most people in the Middle East look somewhat similar anyway.

How common are girls/traps are beautiful as Anzu?

The 4 or 5 Turkish girls I've met here all looked kinda like her. Very white, with brown or slightly reddish hair. And 2 of them are quite pretty. But maybe my sample is skewed.

>pray they invade Europe
>NATO flattens turkey
>annex back western turkey for Greece
>create Armenia to the east
jobs a good'un

she has an eating disorder

I didnt know she possesses breasts

even better

keep arming kurds to the point that they beat Turkey in the upcoming civil war and declare independence. Then laugh at them.

Western girls are usually pretty. The further east you go the more inbreeding happens, especially in Kurdish tribes. They are also more likely to be dark skinned.

/thread

I am so disappoint Sup Forums

Erdogan will start the fire.

tfw no qt turk trap gf

looks like moldova

Western Turkey has a similar look to Greeks/Bulgars

Kidnap a few saveworthy Anzus.
Annex the Western Coastline for Greece and Nuke a line down Antolia to prevent further rapefugees.

Find a flaw

There is only 1 man who can save Turkey

Literally nobody but LARPing deus vult faggots cares about Turkey.
Which is ironic considering how it was crusaders who prepped Constantinople for the Turks.

>tfw hear that he's dead
>[spoiler]but know that he can't be killed[/spoiler]

How famous is she actually in Roachland? Does she have her own TV show? If I talked to somebody on the street and asked them about Anzu, would everyone know or just must people?

girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=0fQ1i6Zw6JA

Destruction of the Hagia Sophia, also possible danger for Bulgaria and Greece.

>girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend

>How common are girls/traps are beautiful as Anzu?
>How common are girls/traps are beautiful
>traps are beautiful

Hang yourself from a rope

Kill every turk except anzu and her immediate family, use their DNA to create more anzus tailored to specific tastes. Use the original anzu as the vessel for these perfected anzu offsprings

Girls who look like Anzu are uncommon here, but still exist. Though you can find many good looking Turkish women. Most women we have here are ugly but the good looking ones are really really hot, somehow.

That's her beta orbiter. Asian "males" have the tinyiest dicks in the world and are very feminine and beta

>>girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend
Why couldnt I be born an Asian male?

lol

It will take a few years before it's safe to retake Constantinople.

tell me how that mongoloid looks feminine

But asian "men" are extremely feminine and beta. They also have microscopic dicks. If you are an asian "male" better become a trap

Asian "males" are naturally very feminine because of their low test and poor genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpqDphtOskU

Lmao, no. She is just a cosplayer.

>If I talked to somebody on the street and asked them about Anzu, would everyone know or just must people?

99,999% of the people here don't know of her existance.

that mongol pictured with anzu has a stronger jaw than most anglos though
he almost looks native american

He is an outlier like the top 0.1% among asian "men"

no

Singapore wins again
How will SEA ever recover

Also pay denbts

Did you get cucked by an asian because you've posted like 4 posts about how bad asians are

>cucked by an asian

Lol what? Something like 60% of gooklets are literal virgins afraid to talk to women

Acutally I wonder how she became a Sup Forums meme in the first place. What kind of faggot would browse Sup Forums while searching for kawaii turkish cosplay traps?

I see you avoided my question

How badly were you cucked

54.3%

Fake News

Nobody can get cucked by asian "men". You ugly feminine tiny dicked gooklets are invisible

gas champers

WTF is that flag, unknown?!

>an entire series of images labelled "asian men x"
>avoiding question again

No seriously how else can someone get this butthurt

tons of makeup

Wait, what? Even though she's that cute? How isn't she a Turkish top model or something!?

There's a lot of "questions" these days. Maybe it's time to start answering some of them.

I have been making fun of r/asianmasculinity gooklet shills for some time. It's fun. Fuck off Chang Lee. The fact that you get triggered by my posting and not the endless cuckposting by your fellow pathetic gooklets is retarded

Saw this once before but against Spain, some guy was just spewing bile for no apparent reason. Guessing some Toro had mounted his 400 pound girlfriend or something.

Evangelize the pagans, spread the gospel among the Saracens, retake Constantinople, smash the crescent with the Cross.

I actually think its funny how gook was used for koreans but its now a blanket term. Whatever, I guess. If it makes you feel better that your country fell from grace so hard you're not talked about other than for international bailouts. You're like a shitty Dionysus, except dionysus fought the state, you're just fighting asians on an orange county plastic bag manufacturing website.
If anything you're probably insecure bout yourself, not that I think asianmasculinity isn't retarded.

I guess spain was taking their share of EU bailout money

There aren't many weebs here Hans, most people don't even know what anime is.

Guys, Anzu is also Asian. There's nothing wrong with West-asian/East-asian relationships.

You wish you were greek. You are roaches.

She's 5/10 without makeup. I occasionally see 10/10 girls with euro features. Anzu's got nothing on them.

It's like everyone is called a nigger these days, unless they meet some criterions on blond hair blue eyes which not many do (and the that do look kind of weird albino-ish desu), meaning a lot of people saying nigger all the time is technically niggers themselves, by their own definition.

RICED

Fuuuuuck. This video literally made me chest hurt.

At least she looks happy. ut I will never be able to get over not being able to be with her.

the solution to Turkey is letting Russia nuke them and make Slav Turk rape babies, would make a lot more anzus. Then sell Anzus out to the rest of the world and solve the world's issues that way.

t. Prisoner #32981

that dude looks 100% native american

anzu is a gril
don't make me pull out my katana in defense of (her) honour

She is going back to her asian roots.

yeah, but the boyfriend also looks like some comanchee gayboy